- VSY: Northern European quality built in Italy
- 10 years survey completed
- Winner of the World Superyacht, International Yacht and SBID Design Awards
- Exterior designer: Espen Øino
- Exquisite interior design detailing, Candy & Candy interior
- Magnificent Master suite on the main deck with panoramic views
- Exquisite glass guest lift
- Spacious media room with 103" HDTV
- Well-equipped gym on the main deck with huge windows for uninterrupted sea views
- Split-level sundeck featuring an oversized 12-person Jacuzzi with Chroma therapy lighting, bar, rotating sun beds and a large dining table
- The yacht was built with reinforced structure for a possible Helipad
- Generators rebuilt 2018 - Zero hours
- Engines top end rebuilt 2018
Launched in 2009 by VSY, Viareggio Superyacht Shipyard, the 203’ (62m) luxury superyacht SEALYON is glamour personified. Evoking 1930s Hollywood elegance and opulence, this stunning luxury yacht for sale is ideally suited for an owner who wants to cruise the high seas in pure luxury and stunning style. No stranger to the awards circle, she has World Superyacht, International Yacht and SBID Design Awards adorning her mantle.
SEALYON has benefited from maintenance and upgrades since her launch. She has completed her 10-year survey.
The interior spaces of SEALYON are simply striking. Candy & Candy of London carefully curated the yacht’s interior design elements to create an opulent and refined environment that is highly detailed. The main salon is welcoming and stunning. It features a glass-top Schimmel Grand Piano, which sets the tone of stylish design that is found throughout. Well styled, the main salon is perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Formal interior dining also is found on this deck. Furthermore, a full gym on this deck offers panoramic sea views complete with HDTV TV, iPod system, treadmill, Power Plate, free weights and Technogym. The skylounge of motor yacht SEALYON is relaxing and comfortable. This expansive space is dominated by the 103” TV that is ideally suited for entertainment after a fun day on the water. The space is reminiscent of old Hollywood movie palaces. A glass elevator aboard SEALYON offers access from the lower deck to the bridge deck.
Luxury superyacht SEALYON welcomes up to 12 guests. Her owner’s suite is located forward on the main salon. It is raised by half a floor, providing extraordinary a 180-degree panorama through reflection-less vertical windows. A magnificent en-suite bathroom with a separate shower and bath is tastefully decorated in grey-veined Grigio Carnico marble. This suite also features an elegant dressing room and wardrobes beautifully fitted to the highest standards. The VIP suite incorporates the richest elements of the yacht’s decorative palette, and provides with every possible amenity. The yacht’s four guest staterooms feature flexible accommodations, including two kings and twins that convert to kings. All offer an exceptional, unusually spacious, and luxurious guest experience. The yacht carries up to 16 crewmembers.
SEALYON’s exterior spaces are as well designed and welcoming as her interior. The main deck aft features a generous and comfortable U-shaped lounge with twin high-style wing chairs and the bridge deck aft is ideally suited for alfresco dining with a large round dining table for up to 12. SEALYON’s sundeck is perfect for soaking in the Jacuzzi for 12 and the sunshine on loungers and a massive rotating sunbed. The foredeck features cozy, wind-protected seating on two banquets overlooking the bow. One of the most innovative exterior areas of SEALYON is her beach club with three hydraulic garage doors that provide access to the swim platform and allow the launch of her the 23’ Castoldi tender, two PWC and other water toys.
- Highly successful charter yacht
- Timeless Interior design by renowned Candy & Candy, SEALYON’s original Owners
- 36’ beam provides palatial interior volume
- Bespoke glass elevator servicing all decks
- Huge swim platform and tender garage keeps water toys out of guest areas
- Well-equipped, air-conditioned gym on main deck
- Massive sundeck almost half of SEALYON’s total length
- Six ensuite grand staterooms with Master and VIP
|Length||203 FT (62 M)|
|Beam||36 FT (11.02 M)|
|Draft||10 FT (3.20 M)|
|Gross Tonnage||1056 Ton|
|Cruising Speed||15 Knots|
|LOA||203 FT (62 M)|
|LWL||179 FT (54.55 M)|
|Beam||36 FT (11.02 M)|
|Min Draft||10 FT (3.20 M)|
|Max Draft||10 FT (3.20 M)|
|Cruising Speed||15 Knots|
|Max Speed||17 Knots|
|Gross Tonnage||1056 Ton|
|Water Capacity||39,001 Liters|
|Fuel Capacity||157,999 Liters|
Multi-award winning yacht, SEALYON is designed in collaboration with Espen Oeino and represents a blending of the traditional and the modern, elegant lines and simplicity. Her interior design showcases the best designs of Candy & Candy London. Exceptional glamour fused with contemporary design and quality is combined with the most luxurious detailing.
SEALYON is undoubtedly a yacht that has fulfilled its mission statement with the highest build quality and superbly comfortable, beautifully decorated and detailed interior.
The key features of this 62m VSY are:
- A Magnificent Master suite on the main deck, raised half a level, boasts panoramic views, walk-in dressing area and large Grigio Carnico marble bathroom with a vast Spa bath and shower, both with in-built televisions.
- Beautiful glass guest lift with modesty misting runs from the lower deck with its four guest cabins - two convertible twins and two spacious double cabins - to the bridge deck with its fully equipped rosewood office.
- Spacious media room is the ideal retreat for relaxation; it features a 103 inch HDTV and the world’s first segmented sun chart.
- Stunning teak finished split-level sundeck - The aft area features a rotating sun bed with mist options for cooling down, individual sun loungers, further seating and a bespoke dining table. Forward is a separate lounge area which boasts fabulous sunbathing space, and an oversized 12-person Jacuzzi complete with Chroma therapy lighting, and bar.
- Well-equipped gym on the main deck, with large windows for uninterrupted sea views complete with TV, iPod system, treadmill, Power Plate, free weights and Technogym.
- SEALYON 62 has an extensive selection of water toys including a Castoldi tender, Jet Skis, Sea Bobs a 7m freestyle slide and an array of towables.
The main salon is a sophisticated and formal area where dark and light combine; the key elements of Macassar ebony, black lacquer, black jet beading and dark stained oak flooring being contrasted by an off-white deck head, a silvery-white long-piled art silk carpet and upholstery in shades of taupe and metallic silver. All this is moderated by the warm tones of the leather wall paneling. Almond gold and Perspex also have their place, the former plating the many fittings and dividing strips, and the latter particularly noticeable on the Schimmel Grand Piano that stands by the aft deck doors.
Beyond black lacquered divides which separate the main saloon from the dining room is the elegant Macassar ebony-topped table seating 12 guests. Art takes various forms from the bronze sculptures by American artist Frédéric Barnley to the “sea anemone” chandelier above the table and the intriguing “whirlpool whorls” mural by Based Upon that decorates the forward bulkhead.
Forward of the main salon is a photo-art lined passage, exotically floored in luxurious black and gold nero portoro marble, which leads to the VIP cabin and the owner’s suite. Also along this passage is a well-equipped gymnasium that has a laminated glass wall, inlaid with silk thread to provide privacy for those inside whilst flooding the passage with light.
The deck levels in the forward section of the yacht are raised by half a floor, providing extraordinary views. The master bedroom enjoys an enviable 180-degree panorama through reflection-less vertical windows. Aft of the bed on the port side is the magnificent bathroom with separate shower and bath, tastefully decorated in grey-veined Grigio Carnico marble. A door leads onward from the bathroom into an elegant dressing room. The wardrobes are beautifully fitted to the highest standards, while a full-length mirror hides a video camera that, on command, replays a picture of one’s back view on a digital screen hidden behind the mirror. Whilst there is no office in the master suite itself, a fully equipped study is located on the upper deck, just aft of the bridge.
The VIP is magnificent, incorporating the richest elements of the yacht’s decorative palette, and provided with every possible amenity, from walk-in wardrobe to dressing table, extensive show locker and an exquisite marble-trimmed ensuite bathroom.
Four further guest cabins found on the lower deck are all decorated to the same standard as the VIP but with slight chromatic twists. Two are doubles, while the two twins are easily converted into doubles by folding the central side table into the wall, sliding the beds together and unfolding a replacement side table from the wall.
The aft area of the upper deck offers a formal outside dining area which features a round table with an elegant carbon-fibre top and provides seating for 12 guests. Sheltered from the elements, this is the perfect dinner party setting with its elegant seating along the aft rail for pre-dinner cocktails. The stylish interior of the adjacent deck saloon with its vast U-shaped sofa facing a large television screen is ideal for post-dinner entertainment.
Lobby and Lift
The lobby is distinctive for its grey buffalo hide floor and hare wood panelling. Additionally, the glass lift shaft picks up the theme of industrial-chic, with its visible intricate workings and the stainless steel-edged glass windows on each floor that allow light to flood in from the sun deck. Hi-tech motion sensors on each landing automatically grey-out the glass to preserve the modesty of guests walking above on the upper decks.
The sun deck is an incredibly vast space that extends to nearly 50% of the yacht’s entire length. The forward part of the deck offers a spa pool and sunbathing mattresses protected by a low glass windbreak. The bar is centrally positioned beneath the arch mast to maintain a sense of unity between the forward and aft portions of the deck. Wide passages either side of the bar can be closed off with glass doors to reduce a strong through-breeze. Opposite the bar is a dining table to seat 12 people, luxuriously topped with an exotic baobab marble veneer with retractable awning. The dining table can also be lowered to serve as a coffee table or sunbed. A service lift linking this deck with the main deck galley ensures excellent service. Towards the aft is the revolving circular sun bed; and at the press of a button, sun worshippers can be swathed in a cooling water mist.
Bathing Platform & Garage
The aft portion of the main deck is linked to the bathing platform by a pair of stairways that are only accessible when the platform is hinged down from the otherwise closed transom. A door leads forward from the platform, past a convenient head and shower, to give access to the two tender bays. The one on the starboard side carries two jet-skis launched through a shell door that hinges down to create a boarding platform and a handy place to prepare the diving gear that is also stowed in the compartment. To the port side is a larger garage in which the yacht’s main tender is stowed.
Main propulsion system: 2 x CATERPILLAR 3516B
Max & continuous power: 2000 kW at 1600 RPM each
Engine hours (as of Dec 2021):
Port Engine: 13,666 hrs
Starboard Engine: 13,669 hrs
Engines top end rebuilt 2018
New exhaust and stainless steel rises.
Main generators: 3 x CATERPILLAR C9 with HUG Catalyzer Converter
- Max & continuous power: 175 ekW each
Emergency generator: 1 x CATERPILLAR 3056
- Max & continuous power: 86 ekW
Gens hours as of December 2021:
Stability assured by "NAIAD/VOSPER VT 820 ZERO SPEED” stabilizers system
- Bow Thruster: Brunvoll FU-37-LRC-1000 240kW
- Stern thruster: Schottel pump jet SPJ57 RD 230 kW - 360°
Sealyon complies with the "RINA Green Star Plus notation"
GMDSS AREA 3
Wireless and Lan network
VSAT broadband at sea
SEALYON is equipped with a fully integrated Creston and Kaleidoscope system in all main guest and owner areas including:
- Audio/video System
- CCTV interface
- Light and cabin control system Audio/Video on demand server LCD touch screen controls
- Flat TV screens Light control
- Curtain control
Air Conditioning control WELLNESS
Circular revolving sunbed with integrated mist generators Oversized 12 Person Jacuzzi on Skydeck
Well-equipped gymnasium including:
- Power plate My 5
- Techno gym Kinesis (resistance training machine)
- Techno gym run 900 (running machine)
- Techno gym wave cardio (side stepper)
- A range of 10 hand weights, 3 medicine balls, Boxing gloves and matching pads etc.
- (2) Kongsberg
- (1) X-Band
- (1) S-Band
Magnetic Compass: Northrup
Depth Sounder: Skipper
GPS: (2) MX420
Weather FAX: JRC
Ships Computer: Wireless and Lan network
- CCTV System: Panasonic with recording system
- Cameras: Panasonic
- Monitors: Panasonic
Fire Fighting Equipment:
- Fire Control System: High Fog
- Fire Extinguishers: Throughout vessel and foam for engine room and galley
- Life Rafts: (4) Zodiac 20+ persons and (1) 8-man
- Life Rings: Yes
- EPIRBS: 406 GPIRBS, (2) Jotrun
- Flares: Offshore kit
- Medical Equipment: Offshore Commercial CAT 1 Yacht LE West/Med Air
1x Castoldi Jet 23 tender with 315HP - 2014 Zodiac Milpro with Yamaha 25hp outboard
2x Yamaha GP 1300 Jet Skis
4x Sea Bobs
4x Wake boards
Water skis, Kneeboard, Snorkeling gear, Banana, Donut, Aquaglide Couch & other towables
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.