- RHINO is US-built and 492 gross tons. Her volume is exceptional.
- Historically has been one of the top charter producers in the fleet.
- Unquestionably the best sundeck/flybridge in her class.
- Large garage area to store toys, spares, equipment to keep decks and engineering spaces clear.
- Massive aft deck for storage of multiple water toys including protected deck hatches for jet skis. Everything is close to the water for safe and quick deployment which leaves the sundeck open for guests all the time.
- Recently received a complete paint job (2017)
- Major mechanical and electrical investment
- All new electronics (2018)
- New Quantum Zero Speed stabilizers installed (4 fins)
- Shipyard expenses and upgrades over $3,000,000 in past 5 years completely changed the look, feel, and reliability of RHINO.
The 154-foot (46.94m) superyacht RHINO is a tranquil on-water retreat that offers the finest that luxury has to offer. This superyacht boasts exceptional volume for her size, maximizing space for owners and guest use with an overabundance of spaces to gather socially and relax privately. In reviewing the recent upgrades and investments alongside her incomparable volume and deck spaces, one can’t help but conclude that RHINO is an incredible value.
RHINO’s interior has a light, airy feel with an elegant, beach house styling. Her interior is adorned with the finest woods, marbles and fabrics, which creates a soothing ambiance that is sure to take your stresses away. The superyacht’s main salon is perfect for hanging with the family or entertaining friends. Featuring an 80-inch theater screen and ample plush seating, the skylounge provides a perfect place to relax, socialize and watch the big game or a movie.
The yacht’s exterior spaces showcase a casual luxury th… at creates a relaxing ambiance for lazing back and taking in the views of the cruising destination. RHINO’s breathtaking sundeck is a showpiece that exceeds any other in her size range, even offering direct access to the interior, which is a feature normally found on larger yachts. The superyacht’s expansive sundeck offers the perfect place to spend days with family and friends lounging in the sun or shade on the vast sun pads, soaking in the Jacuzzi, enjoying drinks at the bar or a barbecue prepared by the chef.
Alfresco dining for twelve is found on the bridge deck aft. Perfect for lounging, the space also features a C-shaped seating area and four wicker chairs and ottomans. When the weather is less than perfect, this space can still be enjoyed by using see-through, windproof curtains.
RHINO provides 10 guests paramount comfort in five sumptuously appointed staterooms. Located on the main deck, the full-beam master stateroom offers the utmost privacy. Entering into the stateroom, on the starboard side is a lovely owner’s lounge with seating, an entertainment center and a desk. On the port side is a sleeping area with a plush king-size bed. RHINO’s master stateroom is complete with an incredible en-suite bath with a shower and Jacuzzi tub. The additional guest staterooms offer guest versatility and plenty of space with two double-bed staterooms and two convertible twin beds.
Loaded with tenders and toys (including four Jet Skis and a huge slide) and enough space to easily and conveniently store them all, RHINO was built for fun. She has a massive boat deck and garage that allow the guests to enjoy any number and combination of toys that they can imagine. As a result, with the proper ownership and charter management, she’s proven to be a charter machine that can cover her annual running costs. There is not another boat in her class or price range that can offer more value.
- Recent complete paint job
- Three phase Caterpillar engines rebuilt
- Generators rebuilt
- New Quantum Zero Speed stabilizers
- Best sundeck space and layout in her class
- Large garage area for toys and storage
- Numerous system upgrades or replacement under current ownership
- Numerous interior décor upgrades over past 5 years under current ownership
- U.S built
- Excellent charter reputation
|Length||154 FT (46.94 M)|
|Beam||30 FT (9.14 M)|
|Draft||7 FT (2.13 M)|
|Gross Tonnage||492 Ton|
|LOA||154 FT (46.94 M)|
|Beam||30 FT (9.14 M)|
|Max Draft||7 FT (2.13 M)|
|Cruising Speed||14 Knots|
|Max Speed||17 Knots|
|Gross Tonnage||492 Ton|
|Water Capacity||7,306 Liters|
|Holding Tank||6,148 Liters|
|Fuel Capacity||47,768 Liters|
Sleeps ten (10) owners and guests in five (5) spacious double staterooms; ten (10) crew in four (4) double crew cabins, Chief Engineer's cabin, plus the Captain's cabin.
Each area of her stylishly appointed interior is finished in the finest woods, marbles and fabrics, creating a setting that is inviting, comfortable and elegant.
RHINO has the best sun deck of any yacht this size and is far superior to many yachts up to 185'.
Interior access is via a circular staircase that is covered by a round hatch, which hydraulically opens and closes just aft of the flybridge seating. This access from the sun deck to the interior of the ship is a feature found only on much larger yachts. The sun deck staircase accesses the entire ship, on all decks, all the way to the lower guest accommodations.
There are two (2) U-shaped bars with a high gloss varnished teak top and twelve (12) varnished teak bar chairs. There is an icemaker, sink and refrigeration. Both bars are protected from the sun by either the arch over, or awnings that extend aft from the arch. A six-person Jacuzzi is centered on the sun deck, aft of the bars. Sun lounging pads surround the Jacuzzi.
All the way aft on the centerline there is a BBQ grill and on either side of the grill are circular settees surrounding teak cocktail tables.
Five triangular sunshades can also be positioned over the Jacuzzi, sun pad and aft seating areas.
There is extensive locker storage on this immense sun deck, and access down to the bridge aft deck on the port side.
A passageway gives access to the foredeck. There is an escape hatch for the crew and an additional escape hatch from the owner's stateroom.
Under the vertical bridge windows there is a seating area.
The bridge is well laid out with excellent visibility. A single helm chair faces forward. There is a U-shaped seating area with a table against the aft bulkhead for owners and guests.
The Captain's cabin is to starboard with a queen berth with Pullman upper. There is ample hanging locker space, a desk and ensuite bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and shower.
The ship's office is to port, properly laid out with SAT COMS and other communication and office equipment.
A day head is further aft, ahead and inboard of the audio/visual control racks that are correctly set up to roll out, giving walk-around access behind for service in an air-conditioned space. Audio/visual storage cabinets are against the aft bulkhead, dumb waiter access is adjacent and a door to the port side deck gives unobtrusive crew flow.
The central staircase arrives from either the sun deck above or the main deck below in this foyer area.
The Skylounge is further aft on the bridge deck level, giving excellent light, ventilation and lots of space.
There is a wet bar against the forward starboard bulkhead, adjacent a four-place game table. A couch and love seat are opposite, surrounded by easy chairs and a coffee table.
Further aft to starboard are additional couches, side tables, coffee tables and easy chairs, arranged to easily view the 80” theater screen with entertainment center, which includes a DVD/CD/Stereo and iPod docking station, controlled by iPad.
Double stainless-steel doors access the owner's upper dining deck, which is arranged with a teak dining table and Tri-Comfort dining chairs. Twelve chairs surround the table with more stored locally for additional seating. Storage cabinets forward serve as buffet servers. A C-shaped seating area is further aft. This entire deck is protected from the sun by the sun deck overhead and there is an manual awning to cover the aft seating, if needed. It is possible to enclose the sides of this deck with "see through" wind proof curtains, and it is air-conditioned to remove humidity. For relaxing, there are (4) wicker lounge chairs and ottomans.
The main deck has generous sized walk-around teak decks. Port and starboard are stairwells forward leading to the bridge deck where there is centerline access to the foredeck. There are Bosun lockers forward serving the anchor windlass area.
The aft deck is large and well laid out storing the 19’ AB tender with 150 hp Yamaha Outboard and four (4) wave runners. Two wave runners and other toys are stored under the main deck in a hidden garage. The tender chocks remove and the storage boxes on the centerline convert to buffet servers for large gatherings. There is access up to the bridge deck dining area and further up to the sun deck, down to the swim platform on the starboard side, or to the hydraulic Passarelle to port.
Entering the main deck through the port door you enter into the Lower Salon, paneled in Bubinga wood. Good storage areas are forward, with two sofas for viewing the Veranda entertainment center. The ceiling panels were recovered in 2018. There is an excellent view out to the main aft deck through double glass doors. This is an ideal room for children and games, with easy access to the water sports area. (Can also be used as a massage room with sliding doors between min salon and dining room)
Walking forward through double Bubinga wood doors is the dining room, arranged with (2) circular tables, each with (6) chairs. There is a custom wood insert that can be installed to make one large oval table seating 12 comfortably. This room boasts extensive storage in beautiful matching wood paneled cabinets. Spectacular water views from this area. The ceiling panels were recovered in 2018.
The main deck galley is to port, with excellent crew passageways adjacent, great pantry storage, equipped with excellent commercial equipment and has a warm residential feel. A fully equipped serving pantry is aft of the galley with access to the dining room.
Walking forward from the dining salon to starboard, there is a day head inboard, just ahead of the double door foyer access to the side decks. The central guest staircase is off the foyer with access to the bridge and sun decks above and the guest staterooms below.
Walking forward the entrance to the master stateroom is along a starboard side passageway.
The full beam master stateroom is full width, with a custom king size bed centrally located in the port side sleeping area, facing forward toward an entertainment center. A semi-bulkhead with a sliding door separates the owners sitting lounge from the sleeping area. Easy chairs, a two-person settee, bookshelves, entertainment center and desk on the outboard side complete this relaxing room.
The his and her master bath is beam forward in the master stateroom area, with two sinks, two WC's (hers with bidet), identical hanging lockers both sides, central shower and central Jacuzzi tub.
Access to the guest accommodations is via the circular staircase from the main deck foyer. There are four (4) versatile guest staterooms below. All are equipped with their own safes, entertainment centers and computer network access.
Forward to starboard is a twin berth cabin with ensuite marble bath with shower. The twin beds can convert to a King.
Opposite to port is a queen berth cabin with ensuite marble bath with shower.
The aft port guest stateroom is arranged with two twin berths that in stored mode enable this stateroom to become the sitting room or suite side of a full beam guest suite (when combined with the aft starboard queen stateroom). The port side "suite" has a marble bath with bathtub and shower. The twin beds can convert into a King bed.
The aft starboard side stateroom is permanently set as a queen berth, with partitions that open to make it a full beam suite using the port side stateroom. This stateroom also has a marble bathroom with tub and shower.
There are two (2) identical crew cabins all the way forward, each with upper and lower berths, hanging lockers and ensuite bathrooms with showers.
Further aft are two (2) more crew cabins, fitted out identically.
The crew mess is to starboard, and a large laundry is to port. There is a crew access door to the forward guest stateroom allowing private crew access to the guest staterooms for discreet servicing.
Crew can access the bridge deck directly via the main crew staircase, entirely separate and private.
- Walk-in refrigerator and freezer by Artic Industries, Inc (2015)
- Traulsen wine cooler
- 2 x Miele induction oven ranges with steam features (Oct 2017)
- Gaylord exhaust hood
- Whirlpool microwave oven
- Miele dishwasher, 28 min. quick cycle
- Ice-O-Matic icemaker
- In-Sink-Erator garbage disposal
- Cuisinart food processor
- In-Sink-Erator hot water dispenser
- KitchenAid mixer
- Nespresso machines
- 2 x refrigerators
- Amana microwave
- 42" Digital flat panel television
- SAT receiver and tuner
- 2 x Miele washers
- 2 x Miele dryers
- Clothes Press
- Miele washer and dryer
- GE chest freezer
- GE refrigerator
- 11 x DirecTV receivers
- SkyLounge: 80" Sharp Aquos 3D TV with Wi-Fi, controlled by an iPad
- Bridge Deck Aft: Sunbrite 54" flatscreen HDTV on a mount that allows for swivel
- Sun Deck: Sunbrite 54" flatscreen HDTV; waterproof floating remote; iPod dock
- Master Stateroom: 65" Samsung Smart flat screen HDTV
- Port Forward & Starboard Forward Guest Cabins: 46" Samsung flat screen HDTV's
- Port Aft & Starboard Aft Guest Cabins: 40" Samsung flat screen HDTV's
- High definition channels are available in all guest areas throughout the yacht, with the exception of the sitting room in the Master Stateroom
- Kaleidescape movie system
- 3 x 20" Dell Hi-Res screens new 2018
- 2 x 19" Furuno Hi-Res screens
- 2 x Furuno 126-mile 2120 radars: 1 x band with ARPA and 1 x S band with ARPA
- Nobeltec chart plot system
- Furuno LCD depth sounder,
- Furuno Navtec NX-500
- ICOM 802 SSB
- Weems and Plath clock, barometer and temperature
- Custom-built computer for NAV software
- 3 x Simrad
- Sperry Navigate XMK 2 digital gyro
- Furuno FA-150 AIS
- Sperry Navipilot 4000
- 3 x ICOM M602 VHF
- B&G Instrument monitoring displays
- Robertson VHF in crew area
- Sea VHF
- US and GSM cell phones
- HP 410 Office All-in-One scanner, copier
- Intellian VSat model V100GX KU-KA (2018)
- Intellian Sat TV model S100HD KA-KU (2018)
- Wi-Fi throughout vessel
- Toshiba PABX phone system
- 2 x ACR spotlights AR600A (2018)
- Mac Mini 3 GHz Intel Core i7 Ship’s Computer that runs Windows and Macintosh
- T3 Monitoring/ alarm system - standard engine room alarms, monitored in engine room, control room, wheelhouse, crew's lounge (2018)
- Heat and smoke detectors throughout
- Security cameras/monitor system with alarms
- White Lighting Design, Inc. interior lighting
- Lite Touch computer-controlled lighting
- 2 x MUIR V10000 Vertical Hydraulic Capstans
- 6 x MUIR V7000 Vertical Mooring electric line capstans (3) port (3) starboard
- Poole anchors #550 port and starboard, 600 lbs each
- Anchor chain ¾" stud link, 375' and 375', both port and starboard
- Nautical Structures Hydraulic Passarel
- Hydraulic boarding stairs recessed on starboard side
- 3 x SeaVision underwater LED transom lights
- 2 x 3304 Caterpillar 105 kw (1800 rpm) generators, 3-phase 208 volt AC 3-phase 60 Hz 120 volt AC. Current hours 6,571 port, 6,441 SB in Sept 2019 (Rebuilt in 2014)
- Atlas Shore Power Converter (90KVA SPA II F) and Switchboard– (All new OCT 2014):
- Seamless transfer between shore power and generator
- Seamless transfer between generators
- Automatic and manual operation of generators and shore power system
- Automatic start up and assumption of load in the event of primary or shore power system failure
- Auto paralleling of generator sets for seamless addition of standby/secondary generator set to meet a high demand condition
- Seamless transfer with high and low load adjustment set points of shore power to primary generator to avoid overload of shore power capacity
- Load sharing and paralleling of generators
- Generator timed rotation.
- 4 x 100 amp inlets
- 3 x 50 amp outlets for tender (1) Bank of (7) 24 volt DC general service batteries
- 24 volt DC New Odyssey Dry cell main engine batteries
- 24 volt DC New Odyssey dry cell generator batteries
- 24 & 12 volt DC emergency batteries
- 5kW UPS for Bridge Nav (2018)
- 2 x Caterpillar 3512 B DI-TA 1650hp @ 1600 RPM. (Port:12,897 hrs & SB:13,082 hrs in Sept 2019)
- A top end overhaul, recommended after 9000 hours or after 395,000 gallons fuel, was completed May 2014. Engine hours were at 10,500 and estimated lifetime fuel total at that time was 340,000 gallons. The repair included the exchange and installation of the upgraded cylinder heads. The next top end overhaul is not required until 18,000 hours or after 770,000 gallons of fuel, and the major overhaul is recommended at 27,000 hours, or after 1,155,000 gallons of fuel. (Per Gary Kepler, On-Site Diesel)
- Kobelt Throttle Controls (new 2018)
- "Sound Down" generator exhaust system
- Bird Johnson 56" Diameter - 5-blade props
- 5 W" Diameter Aquanaut 19 shafts
- Jastram Steering
- Mako Dive Compressor
- Engine room Halon fire suppression system
- Quantum QC1200 Zero Speed Stabilizers with SMC 4000 Controller (new 2015)
- 2 x 120 gal. Continuous loop hot water system
- 2 x Watermakers Inc. 3,000 GPD each
- Quincy compressed air system
- Marine Air55 ton seawater chilled air-con with fan coils, including Fresh Air makeup system
- Alfa Laval model 203 fuel centrifuge
- Microphor Toilet systems for 13 heads
- Headhunter treatment waste system (new 2011)
- 19' (5.8m) AB Tender, Yamaha 150hp Outboard
- 4 x Waverunners (new 2014)
- 40' Water slide
- Assorted water toys
- Swim ladder
- Stationary bike
- Dumbbell weights
- Complete paint job (completed October 2017)
- Top-end overhaul of main engines (April 2014)
- Rebuilt generators: (2014)
- Installed new oil & water separator
- Re-built majority of hydraulic lines and valves
- Installed new Atlas system (2014)
- Installed new circuit panel (2014)
- Replaced all air handlers (2015)
- Replaced all compressors (2015)
- New Inmarsat Model Fleet One Satellite Communication Terminal (2017)
- Installed Quantum QC1200 Zero Speed Stabilizers 4-Fin System (2014)
- Replaced anchor chains
- Replaced both windlass pumps and gears
- Replaced both Muir anchor windlasses
- Pulled props and had them brought into spec June 2019
- Pulled rudders and had them rebuilt
- Upgraded boat's AV system
- WiFi network upgraded and iPad remote controllers implemented
- Rebuilt davit system (2014/2015)
- Replace davit lines (2015)
- Rebuilt Passarelle (2017)
Tender and Toys
- 19' (5.8 m) AB Tender, 150 Yamaha outboard (2014)
- 4 x Jet skis (2014)
- Replaced antennas on mast
- Replaced as needed
- Recovered all cushions and pads
- Refinished tables and "U" bar
- Replaced ice maker
- Replaced refrigerator
- Replaced sunscreen over hot tub
- Replaced hot tub and associated plumbing
- Replaced Sun bright TV
- Installed Low E tint to pop-up glass
- Replaced up lighting on mast
- Recovered bridge bench seat
- Replaced the boat's analog monitoring system with a digital system
- Recovered all the furniture
- Replaced the carpet and pad
- Replaced refrigerator
- Replaced ice maker
- Refinished main table
- Refinished aft table
- 12 new teak table chairs
- Recover aft table cushions
- Installed air-condition vents over table
- Replaced treadmill and exercise bike
- Replaced Sun Brite outdoor television
- Recovered upholstery and cushions
- Replaced the carpet and pad
- Replaced the draperies
- Recovered the ceiling panels 2018
- Replaced twin tables and had a custom insert made to span the twin tables to make one long table
- Replaced the carpet and pad
- Installed new flooring
- Replaced all linens and spreads
- Replaced draperies
- Replaced TV in sitting area
- Replaced carpet and pad
- Replaced granite floor
- Replaced dated mural behind tub with beveled mirror and frame
- Replaced marble in shower
- Installed walk-in refrigerator and freezer
- Reworked all refrigeration
- Replaced floor under ovens
- Reworked storage and wine cooler
- 2 x Miele Induction and Steam Oven Ranges (Oct 2017)
- Recovered cushions on rear bench
Lower Deck Guest Area
- Rebuilt twin room bed to allow twins to convert to a queen
- Replaced all linens and spreads
Lower Deck Crew Area
- Replaced all carpets
- Replaced all bedding
- Recovered table bench
- Kaleidescape M300 Player (Master stateroom)
- Integra DHC-80.3 9.2-Ch THX Networking A/V
- Preamp/Processor (Factory refurbished)
- Sonance VP64R in ceiling speaker
- Crestron Touch Panel 3.6” Touchscreen
- Niles SI-2125 Amplifier
- Kaleidescape K5000 Player
- Crestron 6x2 4K HDMI® Switcher
- Crestron XM Tuner Module
- Crestron AV2 Processor w/ CNET-1
- Propellers balancing
- Intermediate shaft bearings
- Shafts balancing
- SPOT bottom paint/ prop speed (full new bottom job in 2018)
- Bow bulb repair
- Coupling cover
- Rhino motor yacht name reserved
- All Rhino logo’d items such as crew shirts, guest tee shirts, monogrammed towels, coolers, robes, beach chairs, etc.
- All of owner’s personal clothing and belongings including wines
- Newly purchased lines and fender June 2019
- The following art: Bolotowski painting inside entry & Abstract Rhino in bridge deck salon
- Exclusions are not limited to this list- a complete exclusion inventory list can be provided upon request.