KING BABY is a 140-foot (42.7m) chic, sexy luxury yacht influenced by rock ‘n’ roll and the jewelry line King Baby.
Both the exterior and interior were designed by the renowned Evan K. Marshall, who used the aesthetic themes to create a lusciously contemporary luxury yacht. This tri-deck yacht is both tall and beam-y with a four-fin “At Rest” stabilizer system making KING BABY extremely stable at anchor and underway. Her exterior spaces are expansive and well suited for entertaining and socializing. The main deck aft has a covered dining area; as does the upper deck, with a variety of seating spaces. This area is air conditioned as well. Forward on the upper deck is built-in seating and sunpads. The sundeck has a Jacuzzi with a three-tier cascading waterfall and swim-up bar, a variety of seating areas, three TVs and a large onyx bar.
The sexy rock ‘n’ roll-inspired interior is unlike that on any other yacht. From Keith Richards’ doors to custom coffee tab… les to vintage hood ornaments, guitars used as art and other impressive decorative pieces, there is so much to behold. The alluring indoor spaces are comfortable, with an edge of modern seduction. The owners spent months curating classic rock photography, which is showcased throughout the yacht. The ideal charter yacht for groups of friends ready to let the good times roll, this yacht has both sass and style.
KING BABY has five luxurious staterooms. The main deck is home to the large full-beam master with a steamy his-and-hers en-suite bathroom with both a bathtub and shower. Three large king staterooms below deck all have en-suite bathrooms. There also is a spacious twin cabin below deck.
KING BABY is both inviting and provoking. Thanks to her stellar onboard atmosphere, you may walk on the yacht, but you’ll strut off when you leave…always wanting more.
*Not available or offered for charter to U.S. citizens or residents while in U.S. waters.
- Tremendous volume inside and out — in essence, a 160-foot in disguise
- 100-percent proven crew under the rotational command of Peter Spinelli and Nick Battaglia
- Superb sundeck like no other in this size range
- Show-stopping rock iconography throughout
- Sensational water slide from sundeck
- Five beautifully designed staterooms
- 84-inch TV in skylounge with a mega sound system for the ultimate cinema experience
- Custom-built Jacuzzi with a three-tiered waterfall surrounded by a stylish bar on sundeck
- Upper aft deck features alfresco dining for 10 with AC panel for comfort
- Zero Speed stabilizers at anchor
- Unblemished charter record ever since joining the market in 2016
Tenders & Toys
- 39ft 2018 Nortech 390 with triple Mercury Verado 350hp engines. Dayhead
- 16.5 ft Williams Jet Tender
- 2 2016 Yamaha Wave Runners
- 1 Yamaha stand up Jet Ski
- Sensational water slide from Sun Deck
- Zapata Flyboard
- 2 SeaBobs
- 4 Paddle boards
- 2 x sets of kite gear: 2 Core Free( Wave,freestyle, Freeride) kites, a 9m & 12 m with 2 bars, 2 twin tip kite boards, Pump & 2 harnesses
- 2 Inflatable Kayaks, Wakeboard
- Kneeboard, Water Skis
- Towable Tube
- Snorkle gear (masks and fins)
- Light fishing gear, Spearfishing gear
- Various Beach Toys
- High quality spinning bike
- Assortment of dumbbells, resistance bands, yoga mats etc.
- Broker friendly website: kingbaby-yacht.com
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS