GHOST II is ideally suited to the Australian market, offering versatility for coastal cruising and South Pacific adventures.
With spacious interiors, state-of-the-art technology, and panoramic windows offering breathtaking views of gliding seascapes, GHOST II is essentially a floating resort that promises guests a memorable journey.
At 122 feet (37.30m), GHOST II can accommodate 12 guests. Her five cabins include a luxurious owner stateroom, two double guestrooms, and two addition twin cabins that won’t disappoint. GHOST II has unrivalled lounging areas for entertaining, including two decks with lavish interiors, an extended balcony and a spacious fly-bridge. The superyacht also offers a fully equipped galley, and a garage able to house a Castoldi 16-foot tender and a jet ski.
Her exterior is just as incredible as her interior, made of a black gel coat hull with a metallic silver superstructure, reflecting the sleek and stealthy nature of the name ‘Ghost’.
GHOST II is also ideal for short corporate cruises of about 120 guests.
- Brand new yacht to the global market
- Accommodation for 12 guests in five spacious cabins
- Main deck master suite with panoramic views
- Spacious interior and open deck spaces for entertaining
- Capacity for 120 day guests, ideal for weddings, events and entertaining
- Jet black hull and metallic superstructure gives her sleek appeal and styling
- Cruising speed of 17 knots with max speed for 23 knots
- State-of-the-art entertainments systems
Tenders & Toys
- • TENDER
- 3.6m Williams jet (4 pax)
- [On Request] 36ft Ribco high-speed chase tender. Twin outboard. Up to 50knots speed. 10 pax.
- The tender cannot be lifted and is therefore towed.
- • WATERSPORTS
- 1x Sea Bob
- 2x inflattable stand-up paddleboards
- 2x sets waterskis, 1x wakeboard
- 2x Ski tubes (double), 2x 2 person donuts(ski-tubes)
- 3x rigid sit-on kayaks
- 1x Kneeboard
- 1x Aqua Lilypad (floating foam mat) for up to 20 pax
- 12x sets of snorkelling equipment
- • AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Golf including 100 golf balls, floating green, turf for tee off and clubs
- Motorised watersports (jetskis) are authorised in the Pittwater area (Sydney North) or in the Whitsundays.
- GHOST II could carry 1 (one) externally-rented jetski on board (stored on the swim platform).
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS