The 189-foot (57.6m) charter yacht W offers on-water living at its finest. From her Feadship quality to her copious deck spaces and inviting interior, charter guests will be dazzled by everything this superyacht has to offer. Receiving an extensive 10-month refit at Feadship in 2020, W is in “as new” condition and showcases impressive new amenities and a striking grey hull.
Charter yacht W’s awe-inspiring interior, designed by Bannenberg & Rowell with touches by A La Mer during her refit, boasts chic modern elegance with a relaxing ambiance. Guest will be captivated by the superyacht’s stunning use of wood and stylish furniture. Both the main salon and bridge deck offer guests excellent areas to gather socially as well as relax. The bridge deck has an impressive flexible dining space that blurs the lines between inside and out with fully retractable doors for indoor/outdoor dining.
Superyacht W welcomes up to 12 guests in the comfort of five sumptuous staterooms. The main deck master stateroom is a haven complete with its own private balcony. It is the perfect private retreat for morning coffee or a book. The expansive suite also features a lounge, a large walk-in closet with a dressing room, a plush king-size bed and a lavish en-suite bath. Below deck, the superyacht features two VIP staterooms with king beds and two convertible twin staterooms. An additional stateroom on the bridge deck can accommodate two guests on a queen murphy bed.
Featuring vast outdoor living areas, charter guests will enjoy living the alfresco lifestyle while aboard W. The superyacht’s 68-foot (21m) long sundeck is the hub of the yacht. Perfect for spending days soaking in the sunshine and relaxing, the sundeck features several sunbathing spaces, a large Jacuzzi, a shaded bar and alfresco dining. On both the bridge deck aft and main deck aft, charter yacht W showcases lounging areas ideal for socializing. Charter yacht W is also equipped with a large array of water toys that will have guests having fun all day long.
2020/2021 Season. Rates p/week + expenses
- Extensive refit completed in 2020 at Feadship, Holland
- Offering the very latest in Feadship engineering and AV/IT technology
- Modern chic interior
- Huge master suite complete with private balcony, lounge and extensive dressing area
- Oversized sundeck with large hot tub
- Huge array of toys including a inflatable climbing wall and slide
- 38-foot (11.5) Boston Whaler Outrage with quad Mercury 450s (2021)
- Charter savvy crew lead by the excellent Marc Wellnitz
Tenders & Toys
- 38’ (11.5m) Boston Whaler Outrage with quad Mercury 450s (2021)
- 18’ (5.4m) Rescue tender
- Giant Water Slide
- 2x three-person GTX Limited Sea-Doo Jet skis (2020)
- 2x two-person Hobie pedal kayak
- 4x stand up Paddle Board w/
- 4x F5S SeaBobs
- 2x Laser Sailboats
- 4x Go-Cycle bikes
- Snorkel gear, adults and children
- Beach Toys
- Fishing Equipment
- Beach toys
- SCUBA – RENDEZVOUS DIVING ONLY
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS