SERENITY yacht is the ultimate yacht to explore the Pacific Northwest of the United States. There are few better ways to take in the breathtaking view of Alaska than via her luxurious sundeck and flybridge, which can be enclosed or alfresco.
Charter SERENITY, a 122-foot Flagship motor yacht built in 1993 and refitted in 2017. She is able to comfortably accommodate up to eight guests in four king-bed staterooms. Her enclosed or alfresco flybridge is perfect for Pacific Northwest activities, such as whale watching or spying on bears as they traverse the landscape. Be it kayaking, salmon or halibut fishing, or glacier hiking, SERENITY yacht is outfitted for your luxury charter adventure needs. Other activities in the area include helicopter glacier flights, zip lining and floatplane sightseeing trips, all of which can be arranged prior to embarkation.
SERENITY recently underwent an interior refit, ensuring her four elegant staterooms are well appointed. An on-deck master stateroom features a center-line king-size bed, full entertainment center with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a settee along with en-suite his-and-hers bathrooms, with marble countertops, separated by a large shower. The full-beam VIP suite has a walk-around king-size bed and similar entertainment center. The en-suite bath has a double sink and vanity, Jacuzzi tub and separate-stall shower. Two additional guest staterooms each have a walk-around king-size bed, entertainment center and en-suite bath with shower.
Features added in the latest refit include new TVs throughout, some are Apple TVs, HD and BluRay DVD and surround system throughout, DDS and Kaleidescape. The aft deck now has bench seating, alfresco dining capabilities, a wet bar, refrigerator, ice maker and access to the swim platform and sundeck. The sundeck has a full wet bar, Jenn-Aire grill, bar stool seating, casual dining space and sun pads. Charter SERENITY, for these amenities and so many more.
- Interior refit in 2014
- 29-foot 2017 North River Alaskan style enclosed towed fishing tender
- Luxurious enclosed or open flybridge
- Accommodates eight guests in four staterooms
- Incredible on-deck master suite
- New entertainment systems, including Apple TV
Tenders & Toys
- 29’ (8.8m) North River Alaskan (2017) style enclosed towed fishing tender with twin 250hp Yamaha
- - Enclosed cabin with diesel heater
- - Simrad 12" touchscreen chart plotter
- - 4G Radar
- - Medium frequency sounder
- - Auto-Pilot
- - Toilet, sink, and refrigerator
- 18’ (5.4m) Life Proof Un-Sinkable Aluminum hull with 100hp four-stroke Honda
- 2x two-person Yamaha VX waverunners
- 2x inflatable SUP's
- Wakeboard, slalom water ski’s
- 4x aire tandem/single inflatable kayaks
- Fishing gear specifically for Alaskan style fishing
- Rain/foul weather gear in various sizes
- Gym Equipment: Treadmill and Exercise bike. Dumb bells, and yoga mats
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers