Experience the pure magic of chartering SEAQUEST, a 130-foot (39.6m) luxury motor yacht. One of the charter market’s top-performing Westports, she offers one-of-a-kind experiences and incredible value for guests.
Ideal for families and couples alike, SEAQUEST has three copious decks that offer endless possibilities for guests’ enjoyment and relaxation. SEAQUEST is run by seven five-star, professional crewmembers who are dedicated to creating perfect holidays for their charter guests. The interior crew will delight with themed dinners, exciting activities and comfortable movie nights aboard; guests will relish world-class meals aboard prepared by the yacht’s chef and cooked to perfection. The deck crew are certified water sports instructors who will assist guests in everything from riding WaveRunners to fishing expeditions and more.
SEAQUEST features a large array of water toys, allowing guests to become pros at water skiing or ensure they reel in the big one as skilled anglers — fish caught during charter can be prepared by the chef for a true sea to table experience. Days can be spent exploring on the yacht’s WaveRunners and tenders or perhaps leisurely cruising on the kayaks and standup paddleboards. Additionally, with coral reefs abounding, guests will enjoy discovering the world below the waterline with the snorkeling gear and SeaBobs.
Charter guests will enjoy living the alfresco lifestyle while aboard luxury yacht SEAQUEST. The main deck aft and sundeck offer exemplary spaces for lounging and socializing while enjoying the warm tropical breezes. The foredeck is home to a Jacuzzi, which is a private haven for unwinding and taking in the views of the charter destination. The superyacht offers alfresco dining where the beauty of the destination melds perfectly with the excellent cuisine aboard.
Superyacht SEAQUEST’s interior showcases a fresh, modern styling that combines beautiful warm woods with nautical soft goods to create an inviting ambiance that evokes relaxation. Perfectly blending luxury and comfort, the charter yacht’s main salon and skylounge are the perfect spaces for charter guests to sit back and unwind.
After a day of fun on the water, the yacht’s five exquisite staterooms provide oases to rejuvenate and wake up refreshed for the new day ahead. Offering accommodations for up to 10 charter guests, SEAQUEST features a main-deck master, two king VIP staterooms and two twin-bed staterooms — each stateroom is beautifully decorated and offers an en-suite bath.
- Jacuzzi on the foredeck with stunning ocean views
- Spacious decks with plenty of options for relaxing or entertaining
- Full refit in 2013; further interior refit winter 2020 — maintained in excellent condition
- Wide range of toys including three-person WaveRunners, water skis for adults and children, SeaBobs, sportsfishing equipment, kayaks and standup paddleboards
- Zero Speed stabilizers ensure comfort for all guests
- Top speed of 26 knots allows guests to see more of their cruising destination
- Two tenders available, including a 40’ Intrepid chase boat
Tenders & Toys
- 40' Intrepid, 3x 400hp Yamaha
- 18′ Novurania, 115hp Yamaha
- 3x three-person wave runners
- Water skis adult
- Water skis children
- Water tube
- 2x stand up paddle boards
- 2x one-person kayaks
- 2x seabobs F5
- Snorkel Gear
- Kite-Surfing Equipment (available but not guaranteed)
- Spear Fishing Gear
- Rod Fishing Gear
- Beach Games
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers