The 203-foot (62m) luxury superyacht RoMa is beyond impressive. From her comfortable on-deck living areas to her contemporary interior spaces that were inspired by the ocean, RoMA provides the perfect platform for an exceptional charter experience from the moment you embark.
Launched in 2010 by Viareggio Superyachts, RoMA features impeccable design courtesy of famed Norwegian architect Espen Oeino. The yacht’s lavish, modern interior style was created by Katharina Raczek from Newcruise. She conceptualized a pristine color palate of crisp whites enhanced by golds and deep reds with hints of green. The interior décor pays homage to the sea with nuanced touches such as the main salon’s sand-like carpet and the Nautilus sea shell-like laser-cut paneling on the main staircase.
The spacious main salon is ideally suited for relaxing and socializing. The space features seating, a backlit onyx bar and coffee tables. Forward is formal dining for 12 at a beautiful circular table. The main deck also is home to the master stateroom located furthest forward. This elegant space features a king-size bed as well as a pullout sofa. Panoramic windows provide incredible views and natural light. The en-suite bathroom has his-and-hers sinks and a bathtub and a dressing room rounds out the lavish suite. Three additional en-suite staterooms also are found on the main deck. A fifth stateroom is located on the upper deck and the sixth is found below deck for added privacy. Twelve guests are comfortably accommodated on board.
RoMa’s on-board movie theater is a favorite space for guests after a day on the water. The full-beam skylounge features seating and a game table and beautiful nautical-inspired décor. Aft of the skylounge is a large alfresco dining table and built-in lounge seating. This is the perfect place to enjoy outdoor meals.
The sundeck aboard RoMa is a favorite place for guests to spend sun-soaked days. From the loungers and adjustable sunpads to the large pool and bar, what’s not to enjoy? This space also has an air-conditioned gym that offers impressive views as you work out.
RoMa comes with an outstanding inventory of water toys. Easily launched from her beautiful beach club, play with paddleboards, water skis, Jet Skis, Seabobs and snorkeling gear. The crew can set up the enormous waterslide for fast fun. A water golf game will keep everyone on their toys and the Castoldi Jet tender can take guests anywhere they want to go. The additional €1,300,000, 55-foot (16.9m) Anvera chase tender is like a mini-yacht allowing for amazing day trips without sacrificing comfort. It features a salon, bathroom and even a cabin with a double bed. RoMa is a PADI Superyacht Dive Boat and her onboard scuba instructors ensure total safety for all guests. She also is a RYA Personal Water Craft (PWC) School ensuring that all guests are able to use the Jet Skis and other toys. The yacht’s licensed masseuse/beautician provides a variety of spa treatments for guests. RoMa’s captain is well versed in yoga and meditation and is always willing to share his expertise on these and any other fields.
- Designed to deliver the ultimate charter experience
- An award-winning team of 18 professional and energetic crew
- PADI superyacht dive boat enabling guests to obtain official PADI scuba diving licenses of all levels
- Wheelchair friendly
- Technically equipped to warrant comfort and access to coves and beaches where other yachts in her size cannot anchor thanks to her Dynamic Positioning System
- An unbeatable array of water toys to entertain guests of all ages including her 20m water slide which plunged from the sundeck all the way down to sea level
- RYA-licensed water sports center enabling guests to obtain a license valid to drive RoMa’s personal watercraft
- T/T RoMa, a 55’ft (16m) chase boat, can reach an exhilarating top speed of 30 knots and is a small yacht in its own right featuring a salon, double cabin, bathroom and an incredible exterior volume to sunbathe or use as platform for water sport activities
- Environmentally friendly, RoMa is a RINA certified Green Yacht
Tenders & Toys
- 16.8m (55'ft) T/T RoMa is an Anvera chase boat equipped with 2 x Caterpillar 650hp engines; new in 2019
- 7.2m Castoldi Jet tender with 315hp engine.
- PADI SUPERYACHT DIVE BOAT - YACHT SCUBA SAFETY CERTIFIED
- RoMa is the first yacht ever awarded with this license! On board PADI dive-school offering full dive courses valid worldwide, as well as supervised recreational dive activities with the highest standards of safety.
- Scuba diving equipment:
- 9 x full scuba sets
- Bauer dive compressor
- Emergency oxygen generator
- RYA PWC TRAINING SCHOOL
- 2 x 3-person 2021 Sea-Doo GTX LIMITED 300 with Bluetooth sound system
- 1 x 3 -person 2021 Sea-Doo Wake Pro with Bluetooth sound system. This PWC is ideal for towed water sports!
- 1 x Sea-Doo Spark 2up Rotax engine 900 ACETM
- 2 x Fliteboard E-foils, 2021
- Yamaha stand up waverunner
- Large ocean-pool (anti jellyfish) with dock stations for the personal watercraft equipment.
- 3 x Seabobs
- 4 x stand-up paddle boards
- 2 x 2-person kayaks
- Windsurf boards
- Inflatable water toys
- Snorkel equipment
- 6m diameter water trampoline
- 27m water slide
- Sun Deck Fresh Water Pool (5m long, 2.6m wide, max depth of 1.3m) with swim-against jet function to create a strong current for a invigorating workout
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS