LAMIMA is a luxury sailing yacht launched in 2014. She merges traditional Indonesian boat building with modern superyacht luxury and comfort.
Step on board traditional sailing yacht LAMIMA and experience the unique lifestyle of this authentic wooden Phinisi, which offers the most comfortable sailing, luxury accommodation, fantastic cuisine and fun and enjoyment on board and in the water. Esteemed yacht designer Marcelo Penna of Barcelona ensured her intrinsic strength and stability: your safety on board is guaranteed.
Indonesian sailing yacht LAMIMA accommodates up to 14 guests in 7 cabins of which 1 Double Master ‘family stateroom’, and 6 spacious guest rooms, all with luxurious en-suite bathrooms.
Water sports available include snorkeling, water skiing, wake boarding, stand-up-paddle boarding, jet skiing and kayaking directly from LAMIMA whenever you desire. LAMIMA is a certified PADI dive center, with two PADI dive instructors also offering PADI and Nitrox certification.
On deck you can feel the smooth teak on your bare feet, admire the view and relax in the al fresco dining and lounging areas with plenty of comfortable seating for leisure and meal times.
- One of the world's largest wooden sailing yachts
- Contemporary, luxury Asian interior
- Seven staterooms, all with en-suites
- Spacious open and shaded relaxation areas
- Massage therapy on deck
- Padi-diving center with onboard certification
- Cruising the most magnificent locations in Southeast Asia
Tenders & Toys
- 2 x Yamaha Jet Skis ( use where allowed)
- 6 x Stand-up-paddle boards
- 2 x Jukungs (traditional Indonesian canoes)
- 2 x kayaks
- 1x RIB 11m 440Hp jet drive
- 1x RIB 7m 100Hp outboard
- 1x RIB 5m 40hp outboard
- Padi diving-center: diving and snorkeling gear for 14 guests
- (2 x Padi instructors able to perform PADI certification) Padi certification =500 USD /qualification
- Bauer Nitrox compressor: Bauer Poseidon PE250HE/P42 filtration
- 1 x CompAir Nitrox Membrane unit with air drier
- Inflatable banana and donuts
- 6 x surf boards