Offering the latest in luxury cruising and built by the US-based Christensen shipyard, I LOVE THIS BOAT is a beautifully finished yacht of high caliber. Refitted in 2012 and boasting new upgrades in 2018/2019, she provides an enhanced yachting experience for all charter guests.
Superyacht I LOVE THIS BOAT welcomes guests with a relaxing, calming ambiance featuring plush furnishings, natural woods and an inviting color palette throughout. Her main salon and skylounge offer ideal spaces to socialize or relax while relishing the yacht’s sumptuous, comfortable amenities. Separated from the main salon via a beautiful etched-glass panel is the yacht’s formal dining where 10 guests can enjoy magnificent meals prepared by the five-star chef; I LOVE THIS BOAT also offers several options for dining alfresco.
Welcoming up to 10 guests, I LOVE THIS BOAT boats five lusciously appointed staterooms. Her spacious on-deck master suite features a king-size bed, cozy lounge sofa, office and his-and-hers en-suite baths; which are separated by a large walk-in shower with a stunning waterfall feature. Following the spiral stairway to the lower level, you’ll find four additional guest staterooms. These include two queen and two twin staterooms — each with its own en-suite bath, Direct TV and Apple TV. Each stateroom also features Tempur-Pedic mattresses, which offer the best sleep on the water.
A favorite spot among charter guests is the yacht’s spectacular sundeck. Featuring a Jacuzzi, large sunpads and a bar with a frozen drink machine – the sundeck is the ultimate place to unwind. I LOVE THIS BOAT also offers a chic bi-level beach club where charter guests can lounge under umbrellas near the water’s edge and enjoy the yacht’s large array of water toys. For a more private retreat, guests can venture to I LOVE THIS BOAT’s bow and lounge on the sunpads while enjoying the surroundings.
Boasting a plethora of water toys, like a giant slide, this yacht is perfect for family fun on the water. I LOVE THIS BOAT also offers music throughout the yacht, allowing charter guests to move to the beats of their favorite songs no matter where they are on board.
Her powerhouse charter crew of seven with Capt. Todd Likins at the helm ensures first-class, enthusiastic service, which will leave guests with a truly unforgettable charter experience.
- Powerhouse charter crew
- ILTB boasts an extensive water toy list including a sensational waterslide
- Guests onboard ILTB are treated to an exceptional level of individual service and luxury
- A 33' foot towed tender is part of ILTB’s charter program
- Massive sundeck with a 10 person Jacuzzi, full bar with bar stool seating for 6
- Four onboard dining spaces
- ILTB has been maintained to the highest of standards
- Beach club at water level
- Full beam master Stateroom on Main Deck
- Dynamic onboard layout with accommodations for 10
- ILTB offers a very relaxed, gentle ambiance interior providing ultimate comfort
Tenders & Toys
- 33' (9.1m) Boston Whaler with twin 300hp outboards. To ensure maximum comfort, the Boston Whaler is equipped with Gyro stabilizers. Deep sea fishing gear.
- 18’ (5.4m) Novurania with 115hp
- Water Slide (2017) -- Quick launch of less than an 1hr!
- 2x two-person wave runners
- 2x seabobs
- 2x SUPs
- 2x tandem kayaks
- 2x hobie pedal/sail kayaks
- Snorkeling gear
- 1 set adult waterskis with one slalom
- Inflatable waverunner dock for both waverunners
- 2x Fiesta Islands for eight persons
- Towable toys
- - Fishing equipment with professional guide in crew
- - Beach set up and sand toys for beach picnics
- * Rendezvous Diving only
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS