Stepping aboard the 182-foot (55.5m) superyacht CYNTHIA (ex-MADSUMMER), guests will be treated to the ultimate Feadship experience. This luxurious charter yacht offers incredible Dutch build prowess and pedigree. She is complete with a new, elegant nautical-inspired décor, striking design features and sociable outdoor living areas.
A 2018 refit has set CYNTHIA apart from the rest as her brand-new interior design maximizes the quality of life on board and her excellent exterior is ideally suited for enjoying the ultimate yachting lifestyle. CYNTHIA’s interior is the brainchild of her owner — an experienced yachtsman who envisioned creating the ultimate environment to unwind and enjoy being at sea. With accomplished interior designer Claudette Bonville at his side, superyacht CYNTHIA’s owner designed an interior that exudes modern elegance with hints of nautical flare. She showcases superb artistic elements throughout, such as a collection of Eric Holch artwork, a chart of the Nantucket Sound on the ceiling in the skylounge, a striking mother-of-pearl, abalone and silver inlaid mural of fish swimming upstream along the staircase and a beautiful mother-of-pearl, stainless steel and walnut blue compass rose inlay in the guest foyer. The superyacht’s main salon and skylounge evoke relaxation with luxuriously comfortable furnishings and an abundance of natural light. After a day on the water, charter guests can relish a delectable meal prepared by the chef while dining at the formal dining room’s striking blue glass table with a custom nautical base. For guests who enjoy the outdoors, an alfresco meal on the skylounge aft is the perfect option. After dining, guests can venture inside the skylounge to sit back and take in a cinematic experience with the 60-inch HDTV.
Providing each guest with a tranquil oasis, CYNTHIA’s five divine, spacious staterooms accommodate 10 guests. Her stunning main-deck master suite is located forward, offering spectacular views through her oversized windows; it is complete with a majestic king-size bed with a striking mosaic headboard, an owner’s study and an en-suite adorned with mother-of-pearl and cream-colored marble. The en-suite features an oversized tub, separate shower and vanity. The master suite also features a separate day head. The luxury yacht’s lower-level guest staterooms are unique spaces with distinct characteristics, showcasing different color schemes with matching leather furnishings and innovative stowaway chairs at the desks. These staterooms include three kings and a twin — each stateroom has its own spacious en-suite bath.
Superyacht CYNTHIA boasts fantastic outdoor living areas that allow charter guests to spend their days enjoying the alfresco lifestyle. With a Jacuzzi and several options for lounging in the shade or sunbathing, the superyacht’s sundeck is simply outstanding. CYNTHIA’s main deck aft and skylounge aft both offer lounge areas ideal for socializing while taking in the fresh sea air.
If staying fit is on the agenda, the superyacht’s outdoor gym is sure to impress with a treadmill, Peloton stationary bike, elliptical machine, an all-in-one weight machine, and an impressive inventory of free-weights.
Featuring a sophisticated De Voogt exterior design, top-of-the-line Feadship engineering and Zero Speed stabilizers, cruising in comfort is ensured on board CYNTHIA. She is the epitome of luxury and comfort at sea and is ready to welcome guests aboard for the holiday of a lifetime.
- Exquisitely refitted to the highest standards in 2018 with both interior and exterior upgrades
- Sophisticated De Voogt exterior design with top-of-the-line Feadship engineering
- Modern, clean, elegant nautical-inspired decor by award-winning designer, Claudette Bonville
- Boasts white soft goods with hints of marine colors, beautiful woodwork, and an abundance of natural light
- Sculpted blue glass dining room table with a marvelous custom nautical base
- Family-centered sky lounge with 60-inch HD TV and stunning Nantucket Sounds ceiling mural
- Impressive Eric Holch art collection and custom mother of pearl inlays throughout the yacht
- Inviting skylounge aft with alfresco dining for 10 as well as a bar and lounge area
- Vast bridge aft features an optional privacy screen for intimate alfresco dinners and guest entertaining
- Extremely sociable sundeck with Jacuzzi and several custom-made settees and sunpads for lounging
- Custom designed awnings to provide additional shade on sundeck and skylounge aft
- Features a full gym equipped with a treadmill, elliptical, bicycle, free weights and all-in-one weight machine
- Ultra-modern stabilization system — underway and at anchor
Tenders & Toys
- 11.2m Intrepid Center Console with three Yamaha 300 hp outboard engines
- 6.4m Castoldi LP RIB tender with 260 hp diesel jet VHF
- 2 x Yahama waverunners
- 2 x Seabobs
- 2 x kayaks
- Stand up paddle boards
- Waterskis, wakeboard & tows
- Nautiboy inflatable dock
- Snorkelling gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 x Electric bikes
- 3 x Bikes
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS