The 85-foot (25.9m) SOPHIA was designed by the renowned Bill Dixon and offers charter guests an incredible experience on a motor yacht that blends performance and luxurious comfort.
Luxury motor yacht SOPHIA’s interior has a contemporary feel, showcasing exquisite furnishings and bespoke fittings that are complemented with a herringbone-style flooring in the main salon and new carpets in the staterooms. The yacht’s main salon offers a spectacular area for unwinding and socializing; with its state-of-the-art entertainment system, charter guests can enjoy a movie or music after a day of fun in the sun.
SOPHIA accommodates eight guests in four immaculately appointed staterooms. The luxury yacht features two lovely full-beam master staterooms and two twin-bed staterooms — making her ideal for family or friends charters.
Offering three spectacular alfresco living areas, charter guests will relish their time outside enjoying the sunshine aboard SOPHIA. The yacht’s flybridge gives guests 360-degree views while lounging on the sunpad, whereas the bow sunpad welcomes guests for relaxing. SOPHIA’s hydraulic swim platform allows for charter guests to sunbathe by the waters’ edge and dive in for a dip in the soothing water. Additionally, guests can relish a delectable meal while dining alfresco on the aft deck.
Charter yacht SOPHIA has an incredible crew of three that will provide charter guests with five-star service and memorable experience.
- Brings European style and design on the Australian market
- Accommodations for eight guests in four spacious staterooms plus magnificent service from three crew
- Two master staterooms, ideal for two groups or a family
- A full suite of toys ready for the family to enjoy
- Famous Bill Dixon designed yacht with European pedigree
- Incredibly spacious flybridge with lounging, dining and entertaining areas
- Hydraulic swim platform for easy water access
- 2018 refit added a contemporary feel
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers