RELEASE ME is more than sumptuous amenities, first-class service, and the utmost comfort at sea, it is also world-class fishing. This yacht is perfect for those seeking luxury at its finest, as well as thrilling inshore and offshore fishing.
The superyacht offers fishing at a level that is rarely seen on any charter yacht. The yacht is perfect for those who love to fish and, if you have never fished, RELEASE ME will provide plenty of lifetime memories full of adrenaline backed moments enjoying the sound of the zing, as the line peels off the reel. RELEASE ME has the perfect tender for offshore fishing adventures. Her 2020 40-foot (12.1m) Everglades center console features a full tower, underwater lighting, Sea Keeper, cable tv, HVAC, full-sized bed, restroom, luxury comfort, and is rigged for offshore fishing with top of the line rods and tackle. The charter yacht also has two, 2020 17-foot (5.1m) Hell’s Bay flats boats that are perfect for fly fishing. The Hells Bay tenders can cruise in 6 inches of water and will reward you with access to backcountry game fish or some of the most beautiful nature preserves. Whether you are in search of blue marlin, Mahi, or bonefish, RELEASE ME has the set up to put you on the fish.
In addition to providing the joys of fishing while on your luxury holiday, charter yacht RELEASE ME offers a true sea-to-table experience. You’ve never had fresh fish or lobster like this — the yacht’s world-class chef will prepare your fresh catch for lunch or dinner in detectible ways you’d never imagine. While aboard, guests will have the choice of formal or alfresco dining.
After a world-class fishing expedition, the luxuries aboard RELEASE ME provide relaxation at its finest. From her peaceful outdoor living areas to her comfortable interior, the charter yacht will allow you to breathe easy.
RELEASE ME’s sundeck is the hub of the yacht. Charter guests can soak in the Jacuzzi or sunbathe on the sunpad (that converts into a chaise lounge) that surrounds and take in the never-ending views of the destination. Under the hardtop are alfresco dining, 42-inch TV, and a wet bar while chaise lounges are aft. When the sunsets, the sundeck can convert into your own private dance party as the disco ball lights up the night and you dance to the beats of the music. The yacht’s main deck aft is perfect for leisurely breakfasts and sundowner cocktails. For privacy, the foredeck with chaise lounges is the ideal retreat.
The luxury superyacht showcases a welcoming interior that will make guests feel at home. The space features an exquisite chic décor with fine fabrics and beautiful hardwood floors. The charter yacht accommodates 10 guests in the superior comfort of five beautifully appointed staterooms. Each stateroom is a haven for guests to rest their heads after a fun day on the water. Located on the main deck, RELEASE ME’s master suite is a private retreat with a plush king-size bed, en-suite bath and private office. The additional staterooms, located on the lower deck, includes two VIP king-bed staterooms, one queen-bed stateroom, and a twin-bed stateroom. All staterooms have en-suite bathrooms as well as entertainment centers.
For those who wish to stay fit while aboard charter yacht RELEASE ME offers a Peloton, rowing machine, yoga mats and bands.
- Fantastic charter-savvy crew – 100% can-do all under the professional command of Daniel Wood
- The owner of RELEASE ME is an avid angler, so the yacht is outfitted with top notch fishing gear
- Arguably she is like no other 40m Westport currently on the charter market
- RELEASE ME has tremendous volume inside and out – in essence, she is a 145’ in disguise!
- Five beautifully designed exquisite staterooms
- Exquisite, gorgeous interior
- RELEASE ME’s superb sundeck is like no other in this size range
- Zero-speed stabilizers at anchor
- Equipped with an exceptional water toy inventory, including a 2020 40-foot fishing tender
- Exercise at sea with ease using RELEASE ME's Peloton, rowing machine, yoga mats and bands
Tenders & Toys
- 40' Everglade Center Console (2020), Fishing Boat with tower. First Class Fishing Gear, Fly Fishing Equipment. Dayhead. A/C in dashboard. Aft section with optional shade extension
- 2x 17' Professional Hell's Bay fly fishing flats boats (2020)
- 2x three-person Sea-Doos
- Floating trampoline
- 2x kayaks ("see through bottom")
- 2x paddle boards
- Snorkel Gear
- Water skis
- Floating island
- Towables, Tubes
- Underwater Lights
- Top of the line karaoke set up, disco Ball on Sundeck
- Eight-person Jacuzzi
- RELEASE ME also comes equipped with a Peloton, Rowing Machine, Yoga Mats, Bands
- RELEASE ME's fishing equipment:
- NON fly fishing equipment:
- Smaller Shimano's, Saragossa 5,000, Saragossa 10,000, Talica 20’s, TLD 30’s, 50’s, 80, deep drop (and kite) Diawa Tanacom. Plus other bottom fishing rods.
- All is stand up with belts and plenty of cold beers for the long fights!
- On the fly fishing side:
- RELEASE ME has rods from 7 wt. to 12 wt. Sage rods (have Scott, Loomis, etc) Primarily Sage & Nautilus reels though. The yacht is usually stocked with a 9 or 10 wt. ready when offshore fishing if a mahi is hooked.
- Per the Owner of RELEASE ME: "No matter how big my boats are, there is never enough room for all the rods, nets and tackle we have!"
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS