PANTHALASSA is an exquisite 184-foot (56m) ketch-rigged sailing superyacht, built by the iconic Perini Navi shipyard. A proven bluewater cruiser, the yacht has visited the Caribbean’s Windward and Leeward Islands, Cuba and the Bahamas. The sailing yacht offers sumptous amenities for a relaxed on-water experience.
Sailing yacht PANTHALASSA’s curvaceous light-infused interior was designed by Foster and Partners and truly set this yacht in a class of her own. Design highlights include a stunning central oval staircase, an open-plan layout that seamlessly unites the interior and exterior spaces, and six guest cabins of near-equal size.
The luxury sailing yacht features accommodations for 12 guests in total, and the six cabins are extremely versatile with multiple berth configurations possible — making her perfect for a variety of guest types. All the yacht’s cabins are finished with chic leather-paneled walls, tan leather seating, silk rugs and marble bathrooms.
In the main salon, PANTHALASSA has a floating bar and if you need to take business onboard, the dining room converts into a professional boardroom with ease. Perfect for after dinner, the dining room can convert into a cinema room.
On deck, charter guests with find a barbecue, a sheltered dining area and ample sunbathing spots. The sailing yacht’s main deck has a large dining table in the sheltered cockpit, and PANTHALASSA’s flybridge is adorned with cushioned sunpads. Forward, on the bow, a cozy, bohemian environment is created by luxury bean bags, low tables and lanterns.
PANTHALASSA’s family-friendly water toy selection comprises jet skis, seabobs, wakeboards, standup paddleboards and an inflatable trampoline, to name but a few, as well as two tenders.
Comfortably achieving speeds of 15 knots, experience the thrill of life under sail for yourself.
An outstanding 10 member crew attends charter yacht PANTHALASSA, and she’s been an immensely popular charter option.
2021/2022 Season. Rates p/week + expenses
Tenders & Toys
- 2 x Pascoe 6.2m tenders with Yanmar 265 hp diesel inboard - 8 guests seating
- - Aquaglide trampoline + attachments
- - Jobe Donut towable (1 person)
- - Jobe Apache Banana/Kayak towable (3 person)
- - Inflatable raft 2x4m with 2 lounge chairs
- - 1 Woman’s wakeboard (Obrien Skyla 135)
- - 1 Men’s wakeboard (Jobe Unix 141)
- - 1 Waterski set (Jobe mode 67”)
- - 1 Monoski (Fischer composite)
- - 2 x Electric Foiling Board (one beginner and one advanced)
- - 1 Beginners’s waterski set
- - 4 Inflatable Paddleboards + Paddles
- Sea Bob:
- - 4 F5s Seabob
- Snorkeling Gear:
- - Fins (4 adult small, 4 adult medium, 3 adult large)
- - Kids fins (10 sets)
- - 12 Mask + snorkel sets
- - 14 Spare masks
- - 10 Spare snorkels
- - 21 Swimming goggles
- - Wetsuits (various sizes)
- - 12 Pairs water shoes, varying sizes
- Beach Toys:
- - 2 Beach volley balls
- - 2 Sets beach tennis
- - Various kids beach toys and inflatables
- - 2 Body boards
- Dive Gear (rendezvous diving only):
- - 6 BCDs, regs, and tanks
- - 2 Small Tanks and Harness’, 1 small reg
- Other equipment:
- - 2 Fishing rods and gaff
- - 12 x yoga mats
- - 2 x resistance bands
- - 1 x 5kg medicine ball
- - 1,2,5 kg free weights (small quantity)
- - Hand-grips for press-ups
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers