Featuring a five-star crew of nine and a tranquil ambiance throughout, charter guests will instantly feel relaxed as soon as they step aboard the 142- foot (43.4m) superyacht BACA.
BACA’s impressive 2019 rebuild sets her apart from the rest. Her new Claudette Bonville designed interior showcases a modern, elegant styling adorned with superb artistic elements throughout and a soothing color palette with pops of color. The superyacht’s main salon and skylounge have a cool, comfortable ambiance that evokes relaxation with luxuriously comfortable furnishings and an abundance of natural light.
Charter guests can begin their day with a leisurely breakfast on the main deck aft, then venture up to the sundeck, to become kissed by the sun — from the chic lounge space forward to a Jacuzzi flanked by sunpads, guests will have their choice for soaking in the sunshine. When a quick cool off is desired guests can slide into crystal blue water below via the giant waterslide. For lunch, guests can enjoy a divine alfresco meal under the superyacht’s sundeck shaded superstructure. In the afternoon, everyone will gravitate to BACA’s chic beach club. Here they can dive in for a refreshing swim, enjoy the yacht’s plethora of water toys, hop on the tender to explore the cruising destination or watch the big game right by the waters’ edge on the plush beach club sofa.
Once the sun begins to set, BACA will start to light up the night with her impressive underwater lights, allowing charter guests to have a glimpse of the sea at night. As the sun sets everyone will enjoy sundowners before having their taste buds tantalized by BACA’s five-star chef — guests have the choice of alfresco dining on the skylounge aft or formal dining on the main deck. After dinner, BACA’s skylounge offers the perfect retreat to unwind and enjoy a movie.
BACA offers each guest a tranquil haven to lay their head with her five soothing staterooms. She showcases an impressive master stateroom complete with a stunning marble en-suite bath with his-and-hers showers and a Jacuzzi tub. The charter yacht’s additional staterooms include three queen-bed staterooms and a twin-bed stateroom with a Pullman. Ideal for families, two of the yacht’s queen-bed staterooms features built-in toddler cribs which are lovely built-in sofas when not in use.
2020/2021 Season. Rates p/week + expenses
- Stunning 2019 re-build with interior by Claudette Bonville
- Accommodations for 11 guests in five sumptuous staterooms
- Expansive 52-foot (16m) sundeck complete with a large Jacuzzi and barbecue
- New, chic beach club with incredible access to the water
- Large array of toys including a water slide and a 25-foot (7.62m) towable tender
- Previous use solely private — unique opportunity to charter this previously unseen yacht
- Quantum Zero stabilizers
Tenders & Toys
- 25’6" (7.62m) Sea Hunter Twin Yamaha 150 Outboards
- 10’10” AB RIB Jet 100hp inboard
- 2x Yamaha EXR Waverunners
- 2x seabob F5's
- 2x wakeboards (adult and youth)
- Water Skis (men and ladies)
- Wake Surf board
- Kitesurfing gear
- Fishing gear
- Water/Inflatable Trampoline
- Towable banana for four people
- 1x Towable tubes
- 2x SUP (inflatable)
- 2x Kayaks for single or double paddlers (inflatable)
- Water slide
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS