Whether seeking serenity or a fun-filled holiday, the 172-foot (52.3m) APRIL delivers with untold luxuries and adrenaline driven water toys.
Superyacht APRIL was designed for outdoor living offering three expansive decks with infinite alfresco lounge areas, sunbathing options and a choice of alfresco dining. Charter guests will gravitate to the APRIL’s sprawling sundeck where they can unwind in the spa pool, become sun-kissed on the sunpads, enjoy their favorite libations at the bar and have the azure ocean as the backdrop while enjoying lunch alfresco. After dinner, charter guests will gravitate to the sundeck once again to enjoy a movie under the stars.
The superyacht’s warm interior evokes relaxation and offers the utmost in comfort. Guests will be dazzled by the beautifully appointed décor items found throughout the yacht, which have been collected as the yacht has traveled the world. APRIL’s main salon and skylounge are both popular chillout spots where guests can relax and socialize while still enjoying sensational views of the cruising destination.
Charter yacht APRIL accommodates 10 guests in five sumptuous staterooms. Guests will find serenity in the yacht’s master stateroom. Soothing and elegant it features a king-size bed, private study, dressing room and lavish en-suite bath with a Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. Guests will be similarly impressed with APRIL’s additional staterooms, which include three double-bed staterooms and one twin-bed stateroom. Each stateroom is complete with an entertainment system with an Apple TV and an en-suite bath.
APRIL has an exceptional, professional crew of 14 who provide the highest quality of service and ensure everyone has a memorable holiday aboard. The award-winning chef will offer bespoke menus that are sure to tantalize guests taste buds. To top it all off, the superyacht is a RYA watersports center with instructors onboard allowing charter guests to effortlessly enjoy the yacht’s wide variety of water sports.
- Incredible Northern European build heritage
- Impeccably maintained since launch
- 14 crew providie five-star service
- Vast master suite with exceptional amenities
- Apple TVs throughout
- Zero Speed stabilizers for comfort and stability
- Sundeck has a bar, spa pool, sunpads and dining areas all on the one deck
- Sundeck movie theater
- RYA watersports centre with approved instructors
Tenders & Toys
- 2 x Yamaha FX SVHO wave runners for up to 3 persons each
- 2 x SeaBob F5S (Cayago)
- 2 x Stand up paddleboards
- Snorkelling gear
- SCUBA Diving gear (8 full sets)
- Dive Compressor
- Enriched Air Nitrox compressor
- Towables including Banana, Donut, Airhead Matrix & Aquaglide inflatable bed
- 6.5m (21.3 ft) Blue Spirit Guest tender by Euro Offshore (with Yanmar inboard diesel and Hamilton water jet propulsion)
- 6.25m (20.5ft) Blue Spirit Rescue Boat by Euro Offshore (with Yanmar inboard diesel and Hamilton water jet propulsion) (can be used as second tender or dive boat).