Listings & Intelligence Assistant
Posted: August 2, 2022 in Europe Careers
|Location ||Job Category ||Schedule |
|Antibes, France or Monaco ||Deep Data ||Full Time |
- To enter, update and maintain yacht information on Yacht Database using Yatco, Yachtfolio, E-mail including daily & monthly updates, BI, brokers and assistants, and any other source available. Assimilating and entering additional information, gathered during performance of normal tasks.
- Manage Listings email box ensuring all emails are dealt with in a timely manner, categorised, and filed within a week.
- Updating the database with full information including entering new yachts if not already listed. Contacting brokerage house to request specifications, HR photos and GAs and entering onto database
- Monthly check of designated brokerage companies ensuring all yachts are updated every month. Ensure all remaining yachts on database have been updated within a 3 monthly timescale.
- Create and maintain contact details for external contacts for use in database/distribution lists
- Ensure all documents are stored in the Library
- Produce weekly or ad hoc reports for brokers.
- Provide support for database for brokers and assistants including every aspect of database
- Ensure brokers have all the relevant documentation access to data for yacht shows.
- Working with Shipyards to obtain prices and availabilities
- Checking Listings Inbox for emails, categorising, on a rota basis, and filing in relevant folders ensuring no email is older than a week old.
- Updating all aspects of yachts on database, specs, photos, articles, sales status’ etc using whatever resources to hand including activating/deactivating yachts.
- Providing database support to staff
- Producing list, Booklets, up-to-date specifications of yachts for Yacht Shows
- Attendance at Yachts shows
- Management of all distribution lists
- Providing reports and intelligence materials monthly & quarterly
- Other tasks/responsibilities as assigned by Manager
- Self-motivated & self-driven
Able to achieve organizational objectives through effective planning, punctuality, organizational skills, coordination skills, decision making skills, and time management
Team player and has the ability to motivate and get on with others
Effective communicator, can deal with all levels of people from Senior Management, brokers and external brokerage companies
Reliable, tolerant and determined with professional attitude
Well-presented and businesslike
Strong written & verbal skills
Adaptable to change, handle pressure, working efficiently in a challenging and demanding environment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Good Level of IT literacy with Microsoft Office skills
- Competent use of Photoshop Competent use of PhotoshopAbility to analyze data and events and draw conclusions
- Ability to respond to brokers courteously and helpfully
- Ability to organize time and tasks for self, working quickly and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving and to work in general
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to produce good results with limited supervision and limited direct instructions
Back to Careers