Office Location: Monaco
Northrop & Johnson Monaco is seeking an Office Manager who performs a variety of administrative duties to ensure the employees are productively and efficiently supporting the team while meeting deadlines and company standards. The Office Manager also will work closely with the Yacht Brokers and the Director of Administration on all yacht closings.
- Keep the respective Admin Team up to date and focused.
- Keep up to date all the information of the Sales Broker’s client portfolios.
- Produce periodic reports on the central agency activities to help the Sales Broker report to his clients.
- Assist the Sales or Charter Broker whenever needed.
- Cover general office duties.
- Acknowledge and follow accurately all the procedures related to incoming enquiries.
- Acknowledge and follow] accurately all the procedures related to contract signing (central agencies and sales), including gathering documents to comply with due diligence requirements.
- Handle all Due Diligence procedures.
- Liaise with the Marketing department for any update of information.
- Liaise with the Accounting department for any vendor invoices.
- Upkeep of CRM database to ensure client accuracy.
- Attend yacht shows and open days and assist with the preparation of relevant documentation for each yacht displayed as needed.
- Prepare all administrative documentation for sale or purchase, including Due Diligence reports.
- Help handle reception duties, as needed.
- Ensure timely response to important emails.
- Assist with travel arrangements, as needed.
- Ensure the Team is aware of the weekly Sandler Sales Trainings (via Zoom) and Sales and Charter Meetings
- Handle any other reasonable work-related items requested by the Team.
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Administration to handle all closing procedures for the respective Sales Broker
- Maintain inventory of all promotional items, as well as office supplies and stationery.
- Ensure a well-presented and organized work environment.
- Well-presented and businesslike.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and self-driven.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow precise procedures.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work for different people at once, prioritize and multi-task.
- Ease in interacting with people and handling teamwork.
- Flexibility and availability when working at yacht shows and company events.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Language Skills: Bilingual a plus.
- Closing experience preferred.
- Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe (Basic Photoshop, PDF), Dynamics 365 (CRM) and the Internet.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Experience in the yachting industry preferred.
- Excellent grammar and typing skills a must.