AUDRAIN’S NEWPORT CONCOURS & MOTOR WEEK
Enthusiasts and Aficionados converge on Newport, Rhode Island, in October to celebrate all things luxury auto at the Audrain Concours and Motor Week.
Welcoming the world’s most impressive auto brands and car collections in addition to other luxury brands, including Northrop & Johnson, Audrain’s Concours and Motor Week is one of the world’s most exciting and eclectic automotive events.
Historic Newport will be brimming with luxury cars, both classic and modern, as activities during the event take place everywhere around the city from famed Bellevue Avenue to the International Tennis Hall of Fame to a parade across the Claiborne Pell Newport Bridge, events at various mansions, including the mansion of Doris Duke, all culminating with the Concours on Sunday at spectacular Breakers Mansion where judging will award the coveted Willie K. Vanderbilt Trophy.
This year’s event includes a VIP reception, symposiums, “The Gathering” at Rough Point, a winetasting event at 41 North where a Northrop & Johnson yacht will host guests, a concert featuring world-class Grammy-winning performer John Legend, a gala and so much more. The chairman for the event is entertainment superstar Jay Leno; the Concours d’Elegance chairman for 2019 is one of the premier automotive experts in the world, TV personality Donald Osborne.
The full event lineup can be found below. Limited tickets are on sale now at audrainconcours.com. For more information, please call (401) 856-4420 or email your preferred Northrop & Johnson sales or charter broker.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Concours Village at the International Tennis Hall of Fame (ITHOF) featuring vendors, private treaty cars from Gooding & Co., a vintage motorcycle display, the automobile show, food and beverage, official Concours & Motor Week store – Open daily
- Events hosted by luxury auto manufacturers, luxury lifestyle brands and automotive clubs, locations throughout historic Newport – Open daily
- GM prototype exhibition at the Audrain Automobile Museum – Open daily
- Car manufacturer displays and events at historic properties – Open daily
- VIP reception and dinner for car entrants at Ochre Court Mansion – Thursday evening
- Luxury Wine Event at Forty 1 North held both at the marina and aboard a Northrop & Johnson luxury yacht – Friday
- “The Gathering” at the famed Doris Duke mansion, Rough Point – Friday
- Symposium/academic panels at Concours Village at the ITHOF – Friday and Saturday
- Audrain’s Motor Week concert in the Concours Village with world-class Grammy-winning performer John Legend – Friday night
- Tour d’Elegance beginning on the famous Newport Bridge, touring around the beautiful coast of Newport – Saturday morning
- Tour luncheon at La Forge Casino restaurant – Saturday
- Audrain Automotive Museum Gala at the Breakers mansion – Saturday evening
- Car Club Gatherings at state and city parks – Thursday through Saturday
- Audrain’s Newport Concours d’Elegance at the stunning Breakers mansion – Sunday
BUY TICKETS NOW
VIP All-inclusive – $2,750
Concours Village – $15 to $100
The Gathering at Rough Point – $350 to $500
John Legend Concert in the Village – $250 to $1,500
Tour d’Elegance – Open to the public
Kids Pedal Car race – Open to the public
Audrain Automobile Museum Annual Gala – Sold Out
Concours d’Elegance – $175 to $450