1. If you’re in the market to buy, ALLEGRIA is in the market to be sold. She is priced to sell and is the only Sunseeker Sport Yacht 80 available for purchase. Not only does she have an extremely competitive price tag, but she also is EU VAT paid.
2. ALLEGRIA is in pristine condition. This 2014 Sunseeker is owned by an experience yacht owner who has ensured ALLEGRIA is cared for to the highest possible standards. No expense has been spared when it comes to maintenance and care for this impressive yacht. Her prime condition is a testament to both her current owner and her professional, experienced captain.
3. ALLEGRIA is a top-performance yacht. Buyers with the need for speed or an adrenaline rush will fall head over heels for ALLEGRIA, which boasts a top speed of 30 knots. She also cruises comfortable at 24 knots, ensuring you reach your destinations quickly and safely. But don’t be fooled, as this striking Sunseeker also can slow down when her new owner wants a leisurely cruise. When reduced to 11 knots, ALLEGRIA can cruise more than 900 nautical miles. In addition to her versatile speed capabilities, she also is outfitted with Zero Speed stabilizers, which ensure maximum comfort, both underway and at anchor.
4. ALLEGRIA boasts impeccable finishing throughout. Her build specification was exceptionally high and included upgraded audio/visual equipment, tropical air conditioning throughout, Zero Speed stabilizers and a bespoke Ralph Lauren interior. Not only is she well-outfitted with all the latest tech gear, but she also is uniquely stylish and comfortable.
5. The expansive spaces aboard ALLEGRIA are both enticing and welcoming. From the privacy of her foredeck to the vast open flybridge, there are a multitude of options for outdoor relaxing and entertaining. The alfresco areas effortlessly flow through to the interior, including the main salon where guests can socialize with ease and comfort. The use of space both on deck and indoors is further enhanced by oversized windows throughout that bring the outside in.
Anyone in the market in the 80-foot range should inspect ALLEGRIA; she is a stunning, fast and stylish motor yacht. For more information, please contact Northrop & Johnson Sales Broker Ed Dickinson.