Private Jet Card Comparisons, the authority in non-ownership private aviation, has unveiled its new JET CARD DECIDER 2.0. Now, with just a few clicks, you can effortlessly find the best jet card, charter and fractional options on your smartphone, tablet or desktop in just minutes.
Everyone has different private aviation needs and with more than 50 providers and over 250 different jet card programs as well as hundreds of fraction ownerships, lease options and on-demand charter brokers, finding the best one to fit your needs can be a daunting and time-consuming task. The JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 by Private Jet Card Comparisons makes finding the best solution for you easy by automating the process. The online tool gives users a customized analysis that compares the private aviation programs that best fit their needs. In addition, a follow-up telephone consultation can be arranged to deep-dive into your personalized analysis.
“Making the wrong choice can cost tens of thousands of dollars,” says Doug Gollan, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Private Jet Card Comparisons. “And, it’s hard to sort through competing claims. The devil is in the details. JET CARD DECIDER 2.0 makes finding the right solution fast and easy.”
Launched in 2017, Private Jet Card Comparisons has allowed subscribers to save considerable time searching for the private aviation solution that best fits their needs. They have gathered over 20,000 data points in spreadsheet form, allowing subscribers to compare providers and programs by important criteria easily.
Private Jet Card Comparisons offers the following criteria to assist subscribers with their private aviation solution.
- Safety – Sourcing standard for the aircraft and operator as well as pilot experience
- Pricing – Price methodology, purchase price, hourly rates and long-flight discounts
- Flexibility – lead time for reservations and cancellations, seating capacity and service area
- Stability – Company history, ownership, refund options, headcount and escrow account options
- Aircraft Type – Search by cabin category or specific aircraft type, including the ability to upgrade or downgrade based on your needs for different trips
- Details that Matter: Insurance, pet policies, Wifi, service recovery, initiation fees, annual and monthly dues, Fuel surcharges, CPI escalators, de-icing and peak day charges, taxi time segment, daily minimums and round-trip discounts.
A 12-month subscription to Private Jet Card Comparisons is $250 and includes personalized service. To learn more about the new JET CARD DECIDER 2.0, click here.