From her copious living spaces and first-class amenities to her rockstar crew, LAUREL offers a charter experience unlike any other. As soon as charter guests step aboard, they will fall in love with everything this yacht has to offer.
LAUREL welcomes 12 guests aboard. The yacht’s seven sumptuous staterooms offer guest versatility making her perfect for family or friends charters. The superyacht showcases an impressive master suite that welcome’s the primary with a private entryway. Upon entering the suite is a lounge/office that leads to a king-bed cabin and his-and-her en-suite bath. Providing idyllic solitude, are fixed balconies on both sides of the stateroom. Lead by a stunning spiral staircase with an underwater scene glasswork backdrop is the yacht’s additional staterooms. These staterooms include four identical king-size beds, a queen-bed stateroom and a single cabin with a Pullman.
The luxury charter yacht showcases a timeless interior with an earth-tone color palette and beautiful artwork. LAUREL’s main salon is a versatile space ideal for socializing and relaxing with plush sofas and a TV hidden behind artwork. Forward is a private formal dining room with a starlight ceiling where the yacht’s chef will delight guests with bespoke menus. On the upper deck, the yacht’s skylounge is a second salon for guest enjoyments. Elevator access to all guest decks makes for easy movement around the yacht.
Charter yacht LAUREL offers guests a variety of outdoor spaces to live the alfresco lifestyle while aboard. LAUREL’s outstanding sundeck offers endless views of the cruising destination as well as plush sun loungers, sunpads and a Jacuzzi to sit back and take in the views. The sundeck also has a café for intimate dining for two and a state-of-the-art gym. One deck below is alfresco dining with the destination as the backdrop. The superyacht also provides guests with a large selection of water toys to enjoy off the yacht’s impressive beach club.
Tenders & Toys
- 25' Nautica Widebody tender with 315hp Yanmar inboard
- 22' Nautica Widebody tender with 250hp Yamaha outboard
- 15' Nautica SOLAS approved rescue tender with 60hp Yamaha
- 2 x 3-person Sea-Doo waverunners
- 2 x SeaBobs F5
- 2 x Stand up paddle boards (rigid)
- 1 x Stand up paddle boards (inflatable)
- 2 x 2-person kayaks
- 2 x 1-person kayaks
- 4 x Mountain Bikes
- 2 x Wakeboards
- 2 x Waterskis (adult & children)
- 2 x Giant water balls (hamster wheels)
- Waterslide from bridge deck level
- Diving board from bridge deck level
- Rock climbing wall
- 16' Inflatable Trampoline
- Golf clubs and floating golf balls
- Fishing Gear (deep sea & trolling)
- Assorted snorkeling gear
- Assorted towable toys including donuts, banana, biscuits
- Children's toys - kites, swing ball, water balloon launcher, badminton
- Beach set up
- 10 x New BCD's & regulators (January 2018)
- 20 x tanks (fast refilling)
- Bauer Compressor
- *SCUBA: As of February 2018, there are 2 dive Instructors aboard as crew. Certified divers or Resort course can be offered.
- *Note: Electric mobility scooter available for disabled guests only for use off of the yacht.
- Helipad use is not currently available during charters. Please inquire for additional details.
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS