The 60-foot (18.34m) sailing yacht for charter BLISS has many of the unique qualities that you often find on a superyacht.
BLISS was custom built for comfort, luxury, stability and space. The sailing yacht has a stylish and contemporary interior with a high-quality finish. While sitting in the raised salon, guests can enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of the Whitsundays.
Her layout perfectly suits families and couples alike. Luxury sailing yacht BLISS accommodates eight guests in three well-appointed staterooms. All staterooms are equipped with en-suite baths, climate control, entertainment systems, opening hatches and heated towel rails. The sailing yacht also can accommodate guests in the salon with a convertible double
BLISS’s exterior implores charter guests to enjoy the outdoors. The sailing yacht’s aft cockpit is fitted with a Targa roof that allows charter guests to be shaded as needed. Forward, BLISS features a sun lounge on the foredeck that is the perfect place to relax while underway.
Sailing yacht BLISS is in great condition having received a mechanical and salon upholstery refit in 2014.
2022 Season. Rates p/week + expenses
- Comfortable and Spacious
- Raised salon offers 360-degree views
- Climate-controlled cabins and salon
- Personal qualified chef
- Stability for those new to sailing
- Little luxuries, such as heated towel rails and a water maker
- Retractable keel allows access to bouys
Tenders & Toys
- 5.5m Dariel 110HP jet 35knots
- Williams Turbojet 325 (rescue boat)
- 1 x 3-seated Yamaha VX cruiser - 2017 1800cc
- 1 x 2-seated Seadoo Spark Trixx -2017 900cc
- 2 Stand Up Paddleboards
- 1 x Seabob F5S
- Towables (Biscuits & Donuts)
- Skis and a wakeboard
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Diving Equipment (UPON AGREEMENT)
- Fishing Rods
- Sauna (2-person)
- Full set of gym equipment: Dumbells, TrX, balls, elastic bands, bosun, mats etc.
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers