HIGHLANDER has an iconic exterior design by Jon Bannenberg and her striking dark hull has caught the eye of some of the world’s most famous celebrities, socialites, political figures and Royals. From Elizabeth Taylor to Robert De Niro, HRH Prince Charles and Ronald Reagan, all have set foot aboard this impressive 162-foot (49.45m) superyacht. Originally built for Malcolm Forbes, American entrepreneur and publisher of Forbes magazine, HIGHLANDER has a distinctive history and is one of the best-known symbols of big business.
Charter yacht HIGHLANDER was built by Feadship in 1986 and, in 2014, she underwent a comprehensive refit at Derecktor in Florida. At this time, the yacht’s interior was re-styled, the hull was lengthened, several major mechanical updates were made, and her hull was repainted.
Guests chartering HIGHLANDER will find sumptuous accommodations for up to 12 guests across seven staterooms. The yacht’s master suite is complete with an office and his-and-hers en-suite baths.
A crew of 11 ensures that guests aboard are well attended to with five-star service levels.
Superyacht HIGHLANDER has a big personality and her interior decor features original artworks from the pop art movement, beautiful furnishings and a modern, bright color theme used throughout her living areas. Interior spaces for guest enjoyment include a skylounge with a glamorous bar counter, a media room and comfortable salon lounge.
HIGHLANDER’S impressive leisure and entertainment facilities, including a Jacuzzi with multi-colored lights, a disco lounge and massage room, make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends. Charter yacht HIGHLANDER also has a helipad.
The yacht’s expansive selection of water toys are easily accessed from the large swim platform.
Charter yacht HIGHLANDER has a cruising speed of 13 knots and boasts quantum zero-speed stabilizers to ensure a fantastic cruising performance.
Tenders & Toys
- 1 x 6.5m. Ribeye tender, 115 HP Yamaha.
- 1 x Donzi 7.6m. 240 HP Mercruiser V6 MPV. Classic, engines overhauled in 2018, seats 12 passengers; full Rain Cover.
- Waverunners: 2x Yamaha VX Cruisers
- Seabobs: 2x Seabobs F5S (currently being serviced and not available, Dec 2019)
- Kayaks: 2x Double Person Sea Kayaks
- Paddle Board: 2x Paddle Boards
- Boards: 1x Kneeboard, 1x Set Wakeboards
- Water Ski’s: 1x Adult Ski’s, 1x Kids Ski’s, 1x Outlaw Salom Ski
- Towables: 1x 3 Person Banana, 1x 3 Person Aquaglide Retro Towable Tube
- Snorkeling Gear: 12 Sets
- Scuba Gear: Rdv Diving, not for guest use.
- Fishing Gear: 2 Sets
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers