The stunning 122-foot (38m) luxury sailing yacht ARCHELON was delivered in 2019 by the UK-based Pendennis Shipyard, built for Oyster Yachts in a collaborative partnership. She is built to DNV GL classification and compliant with the Maritime and Coastguard Agency’s LY3 Large Yacht Code.
ARCHELON boasts five beautifully appointed staterooms. Staterooms include a full-beam master suite and four versatile twin-bed staterooms, each with two Pullmans, that can be converted into four double cabins. Her crew are accommodated in comfort towards the bow of the yacht, giving guests the utmost privacy. The crew are always ready to provide charter guests with the exceptional hospitality and service levels affiliated with a luxury yacht charter.
Combing vast volume, casual comfort and superyacht style, ARCHELON offers both alfresco and interior dining areas as well as ample deck and interior space for relaxing.
From the open and minimal decks, guests can take a few steps down into the forward salon where they will discover a three-part combination, including an alfresco dining area, upper-level sofas and mid-level dining. Charter yacht ARCHELON offers timeless sailing yacht style, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating throughout, creating an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Luxury yacht ARCHELON is equipped with the latest audiovisual, IT and communication systems and even boasts a cinema setup, making her an ideal choice for a charter party of mixed ages or a family with children.
When not under sail, her power comes from a 500hp diesel engine and she offers a variety of tenders and water toys for guests both young and old. The sailing yacht also carries gym and exercise equipment on board, for those who wish to keep a workout regimen.
Sailing yacht ARCHELON is one of the world’s finest bluewater sailing yachts and charter guests can be sure of a first-class sailing yacht experience.
- Five beautifully appointed staterooms
- Variety of tenders and water toys for guests both young and old
- Alfresco and interior dining areas
- First-class sailing experience
Tenders & Toys
- 1 x Guest tender Williams diesel jet 565, 2019
- 1 x Crew Wing tender 4.5m inflatable with 25hp o/b
- 2 x Seabobs
- 4 x electric bikes (Vectron T9)
- Adult/children's wakeboards and water skis
- 2 x paddle boards
- 1 x kayak (3man)
- 2 x Minicat 310 (inflatable sailing cat)
- 1 x Ringo inflatable
- 2 x remote controlled sailing yacht models
- 2 x lift foil electric surfboards
- Swim ladder into water from swim platform + rain shower on swim platform.
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers