The aft cockpit on the 70 Hatteras is an amazing 159 sq/ft --- a sport fisherman's dream. There is a molded-in transom fishbox/livewell, updated refrigerator/freezer plates (2020), fresh/saltwater wash downs, 8 rod holders and built in step boxes.
This well-equipped cockpit also boasts an 80-inch fish box with eskimo ice machine dumping all the ice you need at the flip of a switch. Located to the port side are tackle drawers and storage cabinets. The mezzanine seating allows you to enjoy the ride or fishing action under the comfort of the huge sunshade (which can be folded back.) Another recent update is all the aluminum railing throughout the yacht has been custom updated giving it a much cleaner look.
The Hatteras modified-V hull delivers a sharp entry and a stable ride - no pounding here. Captains can maneuver the 70 with ease from the cockpit pod console with MTU electronic controls. An additional aft control station is also located on the bridge for convenient fishing and dock maneuverability.
- Mezzanine Seating with Storage
- 2 Speakers
- Docking Station with Engine/Bow Thruster Controls and SInk
- White Powdercoating
- (4) Rocket Launcher Rod Holders
- Large Table and Fighting Chair (Interchangeable)
- Boarding Steps to Both Sides with Custom Rails
- (2) 50 AMP Shore Power Cords with Glendenning
- Fresh/Saltwater Washdown
- Tackel Drawers
- NEW Freezer/Refrigerator Cold Plates
- (2) Step Boxes)
- Aft Livewell
- (2) Hawse Pipes and Cleats
- Tuna Door
- Underwater Lights (NEW 2021)
- Removable 80" Fish box with Macerator
- (6) Gunnel Rod Holders
- Sink to starboard side