Preliminary Listing Oct 25, 2021, Interior pictures coming shortly
"Atlantic" shows like a new boat with the interior totally gone through with new flooring, new appliances, the cabinetry refinished, new hardware, new materials in Salon, Galley, Pilothouse and staterooms down to the smallest detail.
The interior of "Atlantic" has been constantly updated with no expense spared.
- The galley has new appliances, new soft goods and cabinetry refinished.
- The Salon has been updated and upgraded with reupholstered sofa and club chairs, the bar area has been refurbished as well.
- All Lighting was changed to LED and dimmable
- New high end carpet main deck (2020)
- Cabinet hardware was changed for a cleaner look
- Most flooring was redone in 2020 with Amtico in Galley and Pilothouse, including new subfloors
- All Heads have new glass with new hardware (2017)
- Blinds throughout yacht are new (Oct 2020) with new window casings reupholstered.
- New Teak on swim step and stairs (September 2021)
- New Exterior Paint job in 2015, Alwcraft 2000 gets waxed several times a year for the past 5 years by the same company.
- Engines major service rebuild “W5” in 2015/2016 Heads, Liners, Rings,Turbos with 1800 hours since Service. In June 2021 a 2000 hour service was performed Including injectors, heat exchangers and Charge air coolers.
- October 16, 2021 she was sea trialed and performed flawlessly with no vibrations and good speeds.
- Stabilizers Major service in 2015 including fins upgrade to 16 square feet from 9 sq ft. also the main control was upgraded to the Multisea II (3 term) electronic controls as well as high pressure lines.
- Generators major Service in 2015 with oil changes and maintenance consistently done by a very meticulous captain with no spared expense.
- Yachtcontroller (Dec 2017) Easy docking and especially when deploying or retrieving a tender.
- New Tender and Sea Doo's (2017)
- Davit rebuilt, (2021)