The 121-foot (36.88m) NAMASTE is the perfect yacht for those seeking tranquil on-water relaxation.
Stepping aboard NAMASTE, guests will be greeted by the superyacht’s five-star crew of seven, who will provide first-class bespoke service throughout the charter. As guests become acquainted with the yacht, they will begin to feel the stress-free nature and relaxed yachting experience NAMASTE offers.
Featuring exceptional volume, NAMASTE is perfect for families and couples alike. The charter yacht’s expansive windows and sprawling deck spaces perfectly capture the magical views of the cruising destination allowing charter guests to be continually met with a pleasing site without exception.
Charter guests will feel right at home in the yacht’s timeless, elegantly styled interior accented with Italian marble and American Cherry wood. NAMASTE showcases five exquisitely decorated staterooms that are so comfortable they will entice guests to overstay their welcome. The yacht’s on-deck master suite is a private oasis showcasing 11 windows, which offer sweeping 180-degree views. A plush king-sized bed, private office and a lavish his-and-hers en-suite bath with a large European rain shower and Jacuzzi tub further enhance this spectacular stateroom. Lead by a spiral staircase the yacht’s four guest staterooms are positioned at water-level to offer tranquil views. NAMASTE’s guest accommodations include two queen-bed staterooms and two twin-bed staterooms. Each stateroom is complete with its own en-suite bath.
Showcasing impressive outdoor living areas, charter guests will be able to live the best of the alfresco lifestyle while aboard. Days can be spent lounging in the sun or shade, enjoying the yacht’s plethora of water toys and relishing bespoke menus curated by the chef while alfresco dining. Guests will be notably impressed with NAMASTE’s expansive sundeck, which rivals that of a 50m yacht. Divided into three sections and showcasing a retractable sunroof, the space features a lounging/workout section aft, a bar and barbecue in the middle and a Jacuzzi with million-dollar views forward.
- Tremendous volume
- Pristine, timeless interior ensures comfortable feel for all guests
- Full-beam, on-deck master stateroom offers ultimate luxury, featuring outstanding 180-degree views
- Massive sundeck — like no other in this size range
- Expansive water toy inventory, including a impressive 32-foot (9.7m) Intrepid and a sensational water slide from the sundeck
- Alfresco dining on her two decks
- Zero-Speed stabilizers at anchor to allow for a restful night’s sleep
- Like no other Benetti currently on the charter market
Tenders & Toys
- 32’ (13m) 2017 Intrepid w/ 2 x 350 hp Yamaha engines. Dayhead
- 2 Waverunners
- 2 Seabobs
- 2 inflatable paddle boards, 1 hard paddle board
- 1 inflatable 2 person kayak
- Snorkel gear
- Inflatable docks
- Fishing equipment: deep sea, bottom & spearfishing
- Massive 7 person Jacuzzi on Sun Deck