The 120-foot (37m) MASTEKA 2 is the ideal choice for families and friends who want to enjoy some of the Pacific’s most stunning locations including New Caledonia, Fiji, Vanuatu, Sydney Harbour, The Whitsundays and The Great Barrier Reef.
MASTEKA 2 is an elegant superyacht with expedition capabilities, perfectly suited to the South Pacific and the Australian environment. Nominated for superyacht of the year in the 30-40m category in 2009, her Dubois styling shines in every aspect of her design.
Her five spacious cabins are ideal for up to 12 guests on board. The layout includes a main deck master suite with king bed featuring en-suite and spa bath; the lower deck consists of two queen cabins each en-suited, and two twin cabins with large Pullman for additional comfort. Lower and upper salons are complemented by generous open deck areas with three levels to choose from. Her eight-person Jacuzzi is located forward of the bridge deck and is covered by hard-top to convert into a large sunbed when not in use. Additionally, MASTEKA 2 offers a wonderful observation deck with a seating area to relax and enjoy expansive views.
MASTEKA 2 has a spacious deck with sleek lines and a great layout, which make her an elegant and functional choice. She is seaworthy enough to comfortably cruise long passages, compact enough to take guests right up close to all the hidden wonders of the pacific and spacious enough to give each guest their own slice of paradise.
MASTEKA 2 is based in Sydney from September to February, available for event charters or extended periods. She cruises the Fiji Islands from May through September. MASTEKA can also now cruise New Caledonia. She is the first foreign-flagged superyacht to obtain a license for charters in New Caledonia.
- Modern and exceptionally-seaworthy with expedition capabilities
- Modern, comfortable and elegant superyacht
- Five luxurious cabins for 12 guests
- Well equipped to cater for the most discerning charter clients
- Available for charter within Australia and the Pacific Islands
- Cruising range of up to 3000nm
- Eight-person Jacuzzi forward of the bridge deck
- Observation deck with seating area
Tenders & Toys
- • TENDERS
- 1 x Custom Castoldi 16ft, 125 HP diesel jet
- 1 x Castoldi 15ft, diesel jet
- • WATERSPORTS
- 3-seater 2016 Yamaha VX Deluxe jetski (RiDE - Reverse with Intuitive Deceleration Electronics)
- > Available only in Sydney's Pittwater area (not in the main Harbour); and 2 x defined areas in the Whitsundays; available in French Polynesia
- > Subject to guests being licenced
- > Note: the jetski is either kept on the main aft deck (behind the dining table) or bridge deck, when travelling, depending on tender storage and towing capability.
- (all equipment children and adults)
- Waterskis (2 x sets), 1 x set of longer slalom skis
- Snorkelling equipment all sizes (June 2021) including;
- * Thermal vests short and long sleeved
- * Wet suits and booties, stinger suits
- * Full range of masks and fins
- Brand new floating deck (Inflation Marine), 3.5 x 1.5m (July 2021)
- Inflatable, towable tubes and wing
- 2 x inflatable Standup Paddle Boards
- 1 x inflatable Kayak - can be double or single
- All-new full Beach BBQ set up for maximum guests, including gazebo
- Fishing gear (basic equipment), restocked June 2021
- • DIVING
- MASTEKA 2 does not carry diving equipment on board.
- (1) Rendez-vous arranged with Local operations or a shadow boat following MASTEKA throughout the itinerary.
- >> In French Polynesia, a local french certified dive guide is required.
- >> In Fiji, approx USD 500 per day for a Dive Master; or USD 1,500 for full rendezvous (half-day rate for 2 dives, dive boat and full equipment rental).
- >> In Australia, prices on application, approx AUD 400 per day.
- (2) Storing equipment on board is not ideal due to size of the garage but could be arranged for a limited amount of dives.
- Watersports and Toys ( Australia): surfboards and dive gear are not carried on board, but can easily be rented from local operators.
- Jetskis can be used in Pittwater, North of Sydney (Not in Sydney Harbour), or around the Whitsunday Islands / Fiji / French Polynesia.
- Subject to guests carrying their PWC licence.
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers