- Upgraded MTU 16V2000-CR M94's, 2650 hp engines, cruising speed 24 knots, max 27 knots
- ABT Trac stabilizers with winged fins (70" x 30")
- Upgraded teak decking throughout vessel
- Rich high-gloss walnut wood finishes throughout
- Upgraded KVH HD7 Tri-America satellite antenna
- (4) Staterooms plus (4) crew layout
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Hard top enclosure with retractable sun roof
- (4) Custom sun bed lounges on flybridge
- Large custom sun shade on flybridge
- Stand-up additional freezer for long trips
- Aft deck privacy sun shade
The immaculate motor yacht LOVE N LIFE was launched in 2011 by renowned shipbuilder Princess Yachts. This 95' (28.96m) sport yacht is the perfect choice for a group of family or friends on the lookout for a weekend escape. Sleek, speedy and sexy, this luxury yacht is not for the faint-hearted - boosted by two upgraded MTU 16V2000 M94 2650hp engines, she boasts a cruising speed of 24 knots. Additionally, she is equipped with ABT Trac fin stabilizers and has a shallow 5'11" (1.08m) draft allowing her to cruise virtually anywhere.
LOVE N LIFE is praised for her capacious interior, designed to be the ultimate hub for guest socializing and entertainment onboard. Finely polished with high-glass walnut finishes and light-welcoming windows, her main salon offers lounging accommodations to fully relax or openly engage. Within it, she offers a large U-shaped sofa and coffee table across from the sizeable, flat-panel TV and built-in piano. The yacht also provides a formal dining area for eight guests to enjoy. The galley, located on the port side of the main deck, spotlights elegant stone countertops, Sub-Zero refrigeration and a wine chiller. The motor yacht's structural design features a flush deck configuration with four richly appointed staterooms and additional spaces for guest enjoyment.
Accommodating eight guests for the night, LOVE N LIFE is the epitome of comfort and opulence. She boasts a full-beam master suite containing a centerline king-sized berth, large hull windows, two vanity desks, a walk-in closet and an en-suite head with bidet, marble sole and a full-sized shower. The yacht's VIP stateroom features a king bed, built-in vanity, sofa, marble countertops and a large stall shower with a bidet. The additional port guest staterooms hold a queen-size bed and two side-by-side twin berths, accompanied by their own en-suite bathrooms. The crew quarters consist of two staterooms, housing up to four crew members.
On deck, her flybridge provides guests the ideal balance between fun-in-the-sun and leisure in the shade with her hardtop with a retractable sunroof and spacious dining table for up to eight. With a barbecue, full-service bar, hydraulic swim platform and sunpads, guests will have no limits to the grandeur of their getaway.
- Two upgraded MTU 16V2000 M94 2650hp engines
- Full-beam master stateroom
- Barbecue and full-service bar on deck
- Large hydraulic swim platform
- Hardtop with retractable sunroof
|Length||95 FT (28.96 M)|
|Beam||23 FT (7.06 M)|
|Draft||6 FT (1.8 M)|
|Gross Tonnage||114 Ton|
|Cruising Speed||20 Knots|
|LOA||95 FT (28.96 M)|
|Beam||23 FT (7.06 M)|
|Min Draft||6 FT (1.8 M)|
|Max Draft||6 FT (1.8 M)|
|Cruising Speed||20 Knots|
|Max Speed||26 Knots|
|Gross Tonnage||114 Ton|
|Water Capacity||1,601 Liters|
|Fuel Capacity||11,156 Liters|
LOVE N LIFE features a four-stateroom layout with full walkaround side decks, full beam master, large VIP stateroom with two additional guest staterooms. The interior is richly appointed with luxurious high gloss walnut joinery.
The main salon is very spacious for a yacht of this length and is a perfect platform for entraining guests or just lounging with family. Entering from the aft deck there is a large U-shaped sofa and coffee table to port. A flat panel television is adjacent to starboard as well as a built-in piano. The formal dining area occupies the forward area of the salon with dining for 8.
The galley is located on the port side of the main deck, forward of the salon. Features Miele electric range and oven with SubZero refrigeration complimented by elegant stone countertops. The forward end of the salon opens up to the pilothouse settee.
The full-beam master stateroom is located amidships on the accommodations deck. Features include a centerline king-sized berth, large hull windows to port and starboard, two vanity desks, walk-in closet and an ensuite head with bidet, marble sole, full sized shower.
VIP and Guest Staterooms:
The VIP stateroom is located forward in the accommodations area on the lower deck. The king-bed stateroom is centerline flanked by a built-in vanity to starboard and sofa to port. The ensuite head features a large stall shower with bronze mosaic, head and bidet complimented by Emperador café marble counter top and back splash.
The port guest stateroom has a queen-sized walk-around bed and the starboard guest stateroom feature two side-by-side twin berths. Both staterooms have ensuite heads and stall showers.
The crew quarters is accessed via a companionway on the port side deck or the transom access door through the garage. The Captain's cabin features a full-sized berth with pullman bunk and the 2nd crew cabin has two upper/lower twin berths.
The crew galley has an L-shaped settee with dining table, Miele washer/dryer, double burner cooktop, microwave, reefer and 19" Samsung television
The pilothouse is located on the main deck forward, with a centerline helm chair, chart table and a raised U-shaped settee with table to port. Access to the sidedeck is via a pantograph door on the starboard side.
Flybridge and Boat Deck:
The flybridge, access both from the aft deck and the pilothouse is a large volume space featuring a helm station, BBQ and bar space with bar stools and U-shaped settee with teak table, with an additional settee at the aft end of the flybridge deck. The hardtop features a retractable sunroof.
- Length Overall: 95'
- Beam: 23' 2"
- Draft: 5' 11"
- Gross Tonnage: 114
- Fuel Capacity: 2.946 gallons
- Water Capacity: 423 gallons
- Grey Water: 200 gallons
- Black Water: 135 gallons
- Main Engines: MTU 16V2000-CR M94
- Engine Hours: 2,390 (September 2021)
- Gearboxes: ZF 3070 A
- Reduction Ratio: 2.750: 1A
- Drive: Direct
Generators and Electricity:
- Output: 220/240 VAC
- Generators: (2) Onan 40 kW
- Generator Hours: Port: 4,217; Starboard: 3,997
- Shore Power: (2) 125/250 VOLT, 100 AMP (Single Phase and One 3 Phase)
- Power Transformer
- Service Batteries: (6) 8D, 12 Volt, 245 AH
- Engine Start Batteries: (2) 12 Volt, Fullriver, 8D, 260 AH
- Generator Start Batteries: 12 Volt, X2Power, Group 31, AGM
- Type: Dometic/Cruisair (3) Chillers, (10) Air Handlers
- Watermaker: Sea Recovery (1800 GPD)
- Stabilizers: ABT TRAC, winged fins 70" x 36"
- Bow Thruster: ABT, hydraulic, twin 5-blade propellers in 16" tube
- Stern Thruster: ABT, hydraulic, twin 5-blade propellers in 16" tube
- Steering System: Twin Hydraulic
- Trim Tabs: Bennett
- Filtration: Twin RACOR on main engines, single in-line RACOR on generators, Wasp Separ Fuel Polishing System
- Oil Change System: 24 VAC Reverso
- Sewage System: (2) Sealand 24V discharge macerator pumps
- Fresh Water System: 12 VDC and 120 VAC Mach 5 pumps, (2) accumulator tanks, (2) Torrid 40-gallon water heaters
- Bilge Water System: (5) 24 VAC submersible bilge pumps, “TIPO” 24 VAC bilge pump with manifold and 5 pickups
- Helm Control: Pilothouse, Flybridge, Aft Deck
- SatCom: KVH Mini- V-SAT Broadband
- Satellite TV System: KVH Tracvision
- Telephone System: Panasonic
- VHF Fixed: Standard Horizon RAM III
- Radar: Furuno 96 mile
- Autopilot: Furuno NAVPILOT
- GPS #1: Furuno GP-32
- GPS #2: Furuno TZ Touch 2
- Plotter Software: Furuno TZ Touch 2
- AIS: Furuno FA-150
- Depth Sounder: Furuno FI-150
- Compass: 5" Plastimo
- Wind Indicator: Furuno FI-150
- Speed Indicator: Furuno FI-150
- Monitors: One
- TV’s: (4) Samsung (Salon, Master and Guest Staterooms)
- Audio Equipment: Onkyo AV Receiver (Salon), Sonos Sound Bar (Master Stateroom), Bose Tuner CD Player (Guest Staterooms), Sonos System with 3 hubs, Salon and Exterior Zones
- DVD’s: Sony BluRay (Salon), Samsung BluRay (Master Stateroom)
Main Galley Equipment:
- Range: 4-Burner Miele Electric, Induction
- Oven: (2) Miele, electric convection
- Grill: Flybridge
- Microwave: Sharp
- Refrigeration: (1) SubZero Reefer/Freezer (Galley), (2) U-Line Reefers (Salon), (1) Whirlpool (Lower Helm), (1) Vitrifrigo (Master Staterooms), (2) Multistar freezers (Forward Bilge)
- Icemaker: SubZero in freezer drawer (Galley)
- Wine Cooler: U-Line (Salon)
- Dishwasher: Miele
- Main Laundry Washer: Miele (Crew Quarters)
- Main Laundry Dryer: Miele (Crew Quarters)
- 2nd Washer: Miele Combo Unit (Lower Accommodations)
- Anchor Windlass System: (2) Lofrans
- Anchors: (2)
- Deck Capstans: (2) Lewmar
- Davit/Cranes: Hydraulic Platform
- Accommodation Ladders: Aluminum
- Passarelle: Besenzoni, hydraulic
- Spotlights: ACR
- CCTV System: GOST vessel monitoring system
- Cameras: (8) Cameras available through GOST App
- Monitors: (1)
Fire Fighting Equipment:
- Fire/Heat/Smoke Detectors: CO and Smoke Detectors in all staterooms
- Fixed Fire System: FIREBOY FM-200
- Fire Alarm System: SeaFire remote indicator at both helms
- Fire Extinguishers: (3) 10 lb ABC, (4) 2.5 lb ABC
- Seawater Firefighting Station: Port/aft and Starboard Bow
- Fire Pump: TIPO 24 Volt
- Life Rafts: (2) Survitec 10-man
- Life Rings: (2)
- Flares: (4) Cartridges, (6) Handheld
- Lifejackets: (10) Type-1
- Bilge Alarms: Audible high-level
Built by renowned UK yacht builder Princess Yachts and designed by Bernard Olesinski, the Princess 95 is a masterful combination of style and performance in the luxury yacht segment. LOVE N LIFE is a flush-deck configuration with four richly appointed staterooms with an abundance of indoor and outdoor spaces. The interior décor features contemporary styling with high gloss walnut joinery complimented by premium fixtures and fabrics. 2650 hp MTU power provides a cruise speed in the low 20 knot range. Features include hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, hydraulic passerelle, hard top with sun roof enclosure, extra freezer storage and much more.
LOVE N LIFE shows very well and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.