The 113-foot (34.7m) BELUGA was custom built by Moonen as an explorer-style, go-anywhere yacht. She is in impeccable condition having received a refit in 2011.
Charter yacht BELUGA’s timeless interior styling with elegant furnishings and sumptuous seating throughout provide charter guests with a luxurious and tranquil atmosphere. The luxury charter yacht BELUGA is state of the art with a Sonos music system and satellite TV throughout, as well as broadband satellite Internet.
BELUGA accommodates 10 to 12 guests in five well-appointed staterooms. These include a sumptuous full-beam master suite with private office, two double cabins that convert into twins and two twin cabins with Pullmans.
Charter guests can enjoy fun above and below the water aboard BELUGA. The luxury charter yacht is equipped with a large array of toys and SCUBA equipment for exploring the reefs. BELUGA also has a 40-foot “Chase Boat” that is fully equipped for fishing, SCUBA diving and snorkeling.
- Custom explorer-style motor yacht
- Refit in 2011
- Equipped with a large array of toys
- Broadband satellite Internet
- Grand crow’s nest is the ideal place for whale watching, reef spotting, or enjoying a champagne sunset
- 40-foot Assgai "Chase Boat" as a tender that is equipped for diving and fishing
Tenders & Toys
- BELUGA operates with her own 40ft Assegai-built chaseboat fully equipped for all types of fishing, scuba, snorkelling which is included in the standard charter fee (MV MINKE) * Subject to full weekly charter fee or as otherwise agreed *.
- • TENDERS
- 2 x Tenders 4.3m Swift Mirage RIB 60hp
- • WATERSPORTS
- 2 x brand new F5 Seabobs (4 power levels)
- 1x Waterskis, 1x wakeboard, donut, banana
- 2 x inflattable SUP
- Jacuzzi (6 pax)
- Scuba equipment including 14 x shorties wetsuits (adults and children), 14 x masks and snorkels, 12 x pairs of fins
- Stinger suits with boots and hoods (full cover)
- • DIVING
- The Owner's wife is a very avid diver (up to 4 dives a day)
- Diving gear including dive compressor with unlimited tank fills (additional equipment can be hired)
- 12 x BCDs (buoyancy control device)
- 16 x Bottles
- 10 x Octopus Rigs
- * Diving Certifications can be delivered during the charter, at no additional cost. 10yo minimum age.*
- • All fishing gear
- Gopro and drone
- 1 x Chaseboat included in full weekly charter, with her dedicated crew (Captain and Deckhand). Fuel comes out of the APA.
- Delivered in October 2017, the 40ft Assegai is a custom-built express-style sports cruiser. MINKE is exclusively dedicated to BELUGA.
- She boasts a Seakeeper stabilization gyro which limits sea sickness and wave motion!
- She also employs the Twindisc express joystick system which smoothly and simultaneously actuates and controls engines, transmissions, propellers and thrusters, which can hold the vessel in any fixed position, crab the boat diagonally or straight sideways and rotate it 360° on its axis.
- Divers’ platform with built-in stern thruster, removable diver’s ladder with teak treads and duckboard with laid teak on top of the platform.
- The new MINKE accommodates 1 skipper and 1 Dive Master/Deckhand.
- Sleeping Configuration: 3 berths within the saloon area (inside with A/C ) plus two further berths in the open bridge area (if required, undercover with clears).
- MINKE can be towed behind BELUGA.
- Optionally available (at additional cost) alongside BELUGA, ZULU is a 54ft Assegai, custom built game fishing vessel launched late 2014.
- ZULU is the most technologically advanced game boat to hit the waters of Australia thus far.
- Fishing configuration: She boasts a Seakeeper gyro, Furuno omni-directional sonar, three wetfaced keel mounted transducers connected to the new Furuno chirp sounder system as well a Furuno 1150 sounder with a widebeam transducer. Zulu also features the Twindisc Express Joystick system which smoothly and simultaneously actuates and controls engines, transmissions, propellers and thrusters, which can hold the vessel in any fixed position, crab the boat diagonally or straight sideways and rotate it 360° on its axis.
- Dive instructor required for diving charters: approx. $350 AUD per day + flights. Accommodated in a guest cabin OR on the chaseboat.
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS