- Extremely fuel efficient provides for a massive range of more than 5,500 nautical miles
- 28’ beam provides for a voluminous interior of 414 gross tons
- Full beam master stateroom with 4 large guest staterooms
- Solid fiberglass hull construction – maximum strength & minimum corrosion
- Two tier engine room for easy service and full length tunnel on tank deck.
- Large tender & toy deck on the bow
- Salon plus two skylounge decks above
- Two interior helm stations plus three wing stations (port, starboard, aft)
- 4 fin zero speed stabilizer system
- Full keel plus rudder shoe protection for all running gear
- Bulbous bow with underwater lights and camera
- Only two owners and never chartered – condition is excellent
- Captain’s cabin behind the bridge plus three additional crew staterooms in the bow
- ABS classification – 5 year special survey completed in 2018.
- Excellent Nordhavn full displacement design with deep draft & bulbous bow provides excellent sea keeping abilities and makes this the ideal and safe global explorer.
Designed and engineered to easily cross oceans while keeping her owner and crew safe and comfortable, "MY AURORA" is the perfect blend of style and sea worthiness. Safety is a priority in every aspect of the Nordhavn 120 and includes watertight bulkheads that meet or exceed ABS requirements for +A-1 Yachting service.
Accommodations are generously proportioned and very practical for expedition, worldwide travel. The interior of "MY AURORA" is elegant and comfortable, fitted with the incredible furnishings and design. The master stateroom takes full advantage of the nearly 28' beam with a separate his and her bathrooms. There are four (4) additional guest staterooms on the lower deck. The captain’s stateroom is located behind the bridge and three additional crew staterooms are located in the bow.
The electrical and mechanical systems are engineered and built to the highest standards, maintaining reliability and ensuring safety. The meticulously maintained two-tier engine room provides complete access to maintain and repair all systems. A full tunnel runs from the engine room on the tank deck all the way to the bow thruster room. Easy access to high quality and reliable equipment makes MY AURORA a reliable expedition yacht and a must-see for anyone who wants to explore off the beaten path.
Currently berthed in Lauderdale Marine Center Free Trade Zone.