Accommodations and Layout
Sleeps 6 owner/guests in 3 cabins. There are three double staterooms below in the owner's party with one master and two VIP staterooms. Crew quarters are forward with two crew cabins and a separate captain's cabin and office.
The main deck features a large, covered and enclosed aft deck, spacious salon and dining area, on-deck galley and pilothouse forward.
The interior cabinetry is honey-colored satin finished teak throughout. There is well planned and abundant storage in cabinets, lockers and drawers. Additional exterior storage is provided in watertight, lockable compartments.
The flybridge and upper deck forward features the helm station, a crescent-shaped lounge starboard and a full service bar to port.
The extremely spacious aft deck is covered by the boat deck and is climate controlled. Aft either side are the curved, built-in stairs, protected by weather resistant doors that lead to the swim platform and engine room access door. Aft are opposing built-in settees with storage below. Decking is teak. A varnished, pedestal teak table is ideal for alfresco dining.
The aft deck is air conditioned or the side and aft windows can be opened or removed for natural ventilation. Forward to starboard is a built-in bar with storage, sink and beverage refrigerator. The port side stairway leads to the flybridge/boat deck. Port and starboard wing doors provide side deck access. The passerelle is housed in the garage in the starboard transom, providing easy access from the dock to the starboard aft deck.
The port side deck has a watertight door to the engine room. Primary engine room access is from the swim platform with a watertight door and a secondary foul weather entry is from the salon.
Salon and Dining
The main salon is airy with, large, well-placed windows. There are three large windows on either side and varnished teak aft deck access double doors plus two side windows aft. The salon has approximately 6'9" headroom.
To starboard forward is a full service bar with granite top surrounded with teak railing. There is a sink, wine chill and icemaker. The cabinetry provides storage for glasses and bar equipment. Adjacent are 3 stainless steel swivel bar stools. Immediately aft is the built-in entertainment center.
Aft on the starboard side is the crescent shaped sofa surrounded by teak cabinetry. The surrounding cabinetry includes end tables with storage. Opposite is the television which can be electrically raised by remote control. There are two occasional chairs. The window shades are individually operated electrically by remote control and offer a variety of lighting options.
Configured as part of the main salon, the dining area is located immediately forward on the port side, opposite the bar. Furnishings include a circular teak table (easily seating 6) with an upholstered crescent-shaped lounge and opposite two upholstered wood frame chairs.
From the main salon forward is the central foyer circular staircase that leads below to the owner's stateroom and above to the flybridge and boat deck. There is an overhead skylight that enhances the space and lighting. The stairs feature a polished curved stainless steel railing with brass accents and stainless bull-nose stair treads.
The easily accessed galley is up a few steps on the port side. The on-deck powder room/head is accessed from the starboard side of the pilothouse. The galley and pilothouse are on the same level.
Audio and Visual Equipment
Direct TV and Apple TV
Extensive movie and music collection
KVH HD Sat TV system (new 2014)
Flat screen TVs throughout (new 2014)
Galley and Dinette
Located forward and up 4 steps from the salon, the galley is located on the port side, immediately aft of the pilothouse. The galley is spacious and well-planned with generous countertop/work areas. The countertops, backsplash and floor are all matching granite in tones of gray. The granite floor is heated and appliances are built-in. There is a window on the port side and the entire area has ample lighting. There are generous drawer and storage cabinets, upper and lower.
Opposite on the starboard side is a built-in oval dinette with teak table and leather upholstery. A Sharp LCD flat screen TV folds down and swivels for viewing from the dinette or galley. A hinged door separates the pilothouse from the dinette/galley.
Galley equipment includes:
• Miele coffee-espresso maker
• Miele refrigerator and freezer
• Stainless steel double sink
• Miele 4-burner flat surface cooktop
• Miele microwave/convection oven
• Grohe faucet
• Extractor overhead fan
• Insta-hot water
• Miele self-cleaning oven
• Filtered water
• Miele Novotgronic dishwasher
• Garbage disposal
• Trash compactor
The pilothouse is well positioned and engineered for both comfort and visibility, along with excellent deck access. The forward helm has a Stidd chair with leather upholster. The automatic pilot is built into the chair armrest. All navigation and communications equipment is well placed for easy access.
Aft to port is a dark brown leather upholstered L-shaped settee with pedestal teak table. A chart stowage drawer is below the settee and forward under the port side helm area are 4 additional chart drawers. Teak cabinetry and recessed lighting make this a handsome area. The flooring is traditional teak and holly.
Forward of the pilothouse is a Portuguese style bridge that has several water tight stowage lockers. A centerline access door leads to the foredeck. There are wing control stations both port and starboard.
There is a full size Miele Novotronic washer and dryer in the central foyer and adjacent is a large storage area located under the spiral stairway. The second washer/dryer are in the crew area.
Located aft of amidships from the central foyer and just forward of the engine room, the master stateroom is separated with a sound deadening bulkhead. The ensuite bath is forward to port, with double sink, granite top vanity and surrounded with numerous drawer and locker storage. Outboard is the large shower stall tiled in granite and fitted with a bench seat. The fixtures are chrome finished by Grohe. Heated towel rack and heated granite flooring.
Immediately aft of the head is the sizable wardrobe and dressing area. Full length hanging wardrobes combined with generous drawer and locker storage make for ideal extended cruising. From the wardrobe area aft is an emergency escape through a water tight door into the engine room.
There is a king-size walk-around berth offset aft and to starboard, with teak cabinetry and built-in night stands.
The VIP Stateroom has a fore and aft queen berth. An ensuite bath and stall shower are aft. There is also an entertainment system, several full-height wardrobes, built-in nightstands and storage lockers.
The Guest Stateroom is forward to starboard. There are upper and lower berths outboard. The ensuite bath is outboard aft and fitted with a granite vanity top. The There is also an entertainment system and built-in flat screen TV. There is exceptional storage in teak cabinetry and large, full height wardrobes.
Crew Quarters and Laundry
The crew quarters are forward with access from the starboard side of the pilothouse. Aft to port is Captain's Cabin with a double berth and en-suite bath with stall shower forward. There is a full-height double hanging wardrobe, drawer storage, bookshelves and flat screen TV. All the way forward is a double cabin with twin V-berth arrangement and immediately aft to starboard is the en-suite bath with stall shower. There are two hanging lockers, cabinet storage and flat screen TV.
There is a Miele full-size washer and dryer in the crew area. Below the crew cabins is an enormous stowage area accessed from a lift up floor hatch. It contains extensive shelving and (2) Frigibar freezers. This area also accesses the bow thruster equipment.
Located forward below on the starboard side, the office/study is essentially part of the crew area but functions as a very workable office for either the owner or captain. A large, built-in desk with bookshelf is outboard, including storage lockers. Flooring is traditional teak and holly sole.
The side decks and aft deck are teak. The decks are sheltered and wide, affording easy passage, with stainless steel handrails for safety. The foredeck has built-in seating and stowage lockers. The anchor system is well placed for easy operation and anchors and winches are recessed in a stainless steel tray to keep the foredeck clean.
• Maxwell hydraulic anchor windlass rated 6000# capacity, 2 wildcats and 1 gypsy
• (2) 500# telescoping hydraulic davit
• (2) Navy style stainless steel anchors
• Anchor rode, 2 stainless steel chains
• Polished stainless steel dinghy chocks
• Wash system for anchor chain
• (2) Maxwell hydraulic aft deck capstans
• Boarding ladder
• Benzoni hydraulic telescoping passerelle
• Bilge fire and deck wash system
• Kahlenberg air horns
• Defogger for pilothouse windows
• Windshield freshwater washing system
• (5) Heavy duty Exalto wipers
• Life rings
• Lifesling rescue system
Flybridge and Deck
Access is from the aft deck port side or from the central interior spiral staircase. Stowed aft is the Chaos flats boat and hydraulic davit. Aft is a built-in crescent-shaped lounge with storage below and a pedestal table forward. Starboard side has built-in storage locker. On either side midway are large, heavy duty vented storage lockers with watertight lock down tops.
The crow's nest atop the arch has a polished stainless ladder to the observation platform. Custom stainless handrails surround the entire deck. Decks are teak.
The forward deck/flybridge area and helm are up 4-steps from the aft upper deck and small boat storage. The helm has 2 Stidd pedestal chairs, storage on both sides and the navigational aides are placed for easy use. Aft port side is a full service bar with a refrigerator and 3 stainless pedestal stools.
New 2021 AB Oceanus 15' with 70hp Yamaha engine
All Electronics - New 2014
• Furuno Radar 96 mile with ARPA
• Furuno Radar 48 mile with ARPA
• Anchutz Star-4 commercial gyro (new 2014)
• (2) Leica GPS
• Plotter (Nobeltec on PC platform) and Transas
• Furuno FCV-1200L video depth finder (networked)
• DMP depth finder
• 4 monitors (2-pilothouse, engine and FB) Touch screen (new 2014)
• Navtex receivers (integrated in DMP system)
• Thrane BGAN (new 2014)
• Panasonic "Super Hybride" internal phone system
• (2) x Icom VHF (new 2014)
• (1) x Icom HF radio (new 2014)
• Hand held VHF radios
• New TVRO HD 11 (2014)
• New V-Sat KVH V7 (2014)
Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
• Marine Air chilled water air conditioning system
• (2) Caterpillar 3406C DIT 300 hp (224kW) 1800 rpm (B rating) engines (major overhaul 2014)
July 2021 Current Hours: 5,953
• Double Racor 1000 fuel filters with vacuum mechanical gauges for each engine
• Twin Disc MG5091 2.95:1 reduction gears with trailing pumps for single engine operation
• Wet exhaust side and stern discharges
• MMC electronic controls - 5 stations (new 2014)
• Water cooled shaft bearings (new 2014)
• 4-blade Nibral 40" x 35" propellers (new 2014)
• Hydraulic pumps
• Koop-Nautic SeaRocq active fin stabilizers
• Fire suppression system and ventilation closure
• Oil change system (50 gal. clean oil, 50 gal. dirty oil tanks, with pumps)
• Sea Recovery watermaker
• 3 staged compressors and reverse cycle heat
• Marine Air fan coils throughout - 12 units
• AC digital control panels throughout
• Tool box, built-in with workbench on top
• Alpha Laval fuel polishing
• Fuel transfer pump
• Bilge Boy oily water separator
• Cramm hydraulic steering system
• 55 HP hydraulic bow thruster (5 stations)
• Brownie's scuba compressor
• Air compressor
• (6) Sealand vacuum flush fresh water heads
• Hamann waste treatment systems
1800 RPM @ 12 knots = 31 GPH
1700 RPM @ 11.5 knots = 25 GPH
1600 RPM @ 11 knots = 18 GPH
1550 RPM @ 10.5 knots = 16 GPH
1500 RPM @ 10 knots = 15 GPH
1400 RPM @ 9 knots = 12 GPH
1300 RPM @ 8.5 knots = 9 GPH
1200 RPM @ 8 knots = 7 GPH
Range is conservatively 5500 nautical miles and that can be greatly extended with slower speed and/or single engine operation. The yacht was designed and constructed with serious world-wide cruising ability.
• 35 kW 1500 rpm Kohler 3-phase generator with sound shield (July 2021 - 7322 hrs)
• 20 kW 1500 rpm Northern Lights 3-phase generator with sound shield (new 2015, July 2021 - 1365 hrs)
• Separate starting batteries for the generators (new 2014)
• 230/400V AC 50 Hz - 3 phase systems
• A/Sea 36 kW water-cooled shore power conversion system (new 2014)
• 24V DC system, main engine starting (new 2014)
• (2) sets generator starting, deep cycle bank for general ship's service (new 2014)
• Battery chargers (new 2014)
• Mastervolt 3000 watt inverter 24V DC - 2q30V AC
• (2) Glendinning Cablemaster shore power inlets (one forward, one aft)
Safety and Security
• (2) Givens 6-person canister life rafts
• CCTV 3 cameras (2 engine room, 1 aft deck) new 2014
• Security system (integrated in DMP system)
Hull is Greystone with a white deck house and superstructure. Tinted tempered glass windows throughout. Reported that the yacht was constructed to Lloyd's Maltese Cross 100 A1 SSC Yacht G6. She is a round bilge yacht with flared bow sections and transom stern with a steel hull and aluminum superstructure. Materials, plating reported as Lloyd's approved Ship Building Steel 42 (Grade A) factory blasted and epoxy coated.
Following are brief excerpts from the construction specifications:
Stern 6mm plate, keel 8mm plate, hull bottom first 1000mm both sides 8mm, followed by 6mm til 150mm over DWL followed by 5mm as side plating.
Frames of CNC flat bar 100 x 12mm welded to the hull plating spaced 500mm.
Frames continuous from top of double bottom or floors to main sheer laid on transverse system.
Deck plating 5mm
Double bottom tanks: fuel oil, fresh water, black water, grey water, lube and waste oil and sludge.
Bilge keels are closed box construction of 8mm plate.
(2) balanced, streamlined rudders 850 x 1000mm in size with hole to facilitate shaft removal
Superstructure: "Triclad" welded between the steel deck and aluminum house.
Aluminum materials are seawater resistant aluminum alloy.
Wheelhouse 6mm plate, saloon 5mm plate and the deck 6mm plate, flybridge exterior 5mm plate
Windows: 6 and 8mm thermopane hardened glass in recessed aluminum flanges with polished stainless steel frames.
Port lights with 12mm toughened glass hinged in hull side fitted with dead lights, polished stainless steel frames and screens.
Sound, vibration control and insulation
Motors, pumps, blowers, and similar equipment are installed on flexible mounts with hose connections on the piping system.
Hydraulic piping system installed with flexible pipe clamps
Anti-drumming consists of a sandwich construction covering approximately 70% of the area with 2mm thick steel counter plates bedded in 2mm layer of Vibradamp anti-vibration paste.
Additionally, acoustic foam and rockwool were used in the bulkheads. In general, the builder worked to achieve at 1500 cruise RPM dB(A) readings in the 60 to 62 range.
New Sea Recovery Watermaker 1800 gal/day
All new air handlers (2020/2021)
Full paint job with all hardware removed, detailed all rubrails & lowered waterline back to original.
New teak bow, swim platform & aft stairs from platform to aft deck. Main deck teak sanded.
All exterior varnish plus new veneer for doors on aft deck bar.
New salon teak tables.
All 8 fuel tanks drained and cleaned with diesel polished.
Sand blast port and Stb Mains and generator exhaust and applied with high temp ceramic.
Sand blast stern tubes and applied with ceramic coating.
Sand blast hull back to original primer and new bottom paint.
Shafts and props sent out for balancing and new bearings.
Main engines serviced and all new injectors.
• New Air Conditioning chiller plant
• Service all air handlers and treat for mold including ducting
• Fabricate new sunbed from existing table on sun deck
• Reupholster all exterior cushions in Sunbrella
• Service stabilizers, two new hydraulic rams and new servo valve
Over $2.5 million was spent on 2014-2015 refit and upgrades, including but not limited to the following:
• Full exterior paint job, all fittings, stainless removed
• New teak bar tops - flybridge and aft deck
• Full engine room paint job
• Rebuilt pumps and A/C (all air handlers rebuilt)
• All fuel tanks cleaned
• Full upgrade of DMP system, new computers, operating screens, rebuilt dash, NEMA distribution box
• Reupholstered all interior/exterior cushions and overheads, new carpet and mattresses
• 2 new washing machines and 2 new dryers
• New exterior fridges
• Master bed enlarged from queen to king
• New AV, new TV's, sound systems, Sat dishes, DirecTV, Kaleidescape system
• Teak re-caulked, new teak steps, new teak swim platform
• New 20 kW generator (2014/2015)
A complete exclusion list will be provided pursuant to a purchase agreement.