A stunning and elegant Classic Express style yacht, DIAMANTE is truly exceptional in every way. Originally built in 2008 but with the recession and demo use she was not sold to the first owner until 2011 undergoing a refit. Sold to the current knowledgeable owner in 2014, then going thru a further refit by an experienced yachtsman, who has continued to improve on the original in every way. Three spacious staterooms, a timeless classic interior all in a true Ray Hunt form and seakeeping. A must see for anyone considering an express style yacht.
The 68-foot (20.72m) Hunt motor yacht DIAMANTE is a stunning example of a Ray Hunt express design.
Built in 2008 and refitted in 2015 DIAMANTE is exceptional in every way. The beautiful yacht is offered in turn-key condition and is ideal for family fun and cruising. As expected from a Hunt design DIAMANT is both fast and sea-kindly in all conditions and features a 25-knot cruising speed.
Motor yacht DIAMANTE features a delightful interior, which is perfect for relaxing or entertaining — she has two sofas on either side, a fold-out table and an open galley. The yacht accommodates six guests in three spacious staterooms, which include a master with a king-size bed, a VIP with a queen-size bed and a twin-bed stateroom — each has their own private en-suite head and shower stall. Separate crew quarters is found aft.
DIAMANTE features a large covered aft deck, perfect for dining alfresco or relaxing while cruising. Forward, on the bow is a pleasant sunpad, ideal for unwinding.
- Ray Hunt design
- Finely finished, head-turning yacht
- Low-hour caterpillar diesels
- Twin generators
- Exceptional sea-keeping ability
- Offered in turn-key condition
|Length||68 FT (20.73 M)|
|Beam||19 FT (5.94 M)|
|Draft||5 FT (1.68 M)|
|Designer||Ray Hunt Assc|
|Cruising Speed||25 Knots|
|LOA||68 FT (20.73 M)|
|Beam||19 FT (5.94 M)|
|Max Draft||5 FT (1.68 M)|
|Cruising Speed||25 Knots|
|Max Speed||29 Knots|
|Water Capacity||2,233 Liters|
|Fuel Capacity||6,132 Liters|
|Designer||Ray Hunt Assc|
2011 Refit: Installed new Furuno electronics
- New Samsung TV’s, Bose system in all staterooms and salon
- Installed custom teak table in cockpit
- Changed all soft goods
2014/2015 Refit Installed custom sun awning
- To Present Installed watermaker
- Added FLIR camera system
- Installed Anchor chain counter
- Installed Air conditioning in engine room
- Installed Yacht Controler and Joystick
- Added New Novurania 400DL tender and 50 HP Yamaha 4 stroke
- Added Garmin 6208 back up GPS
- Installed new carbon fiber sea
- Added new soft goods for staterooms
- Replaced all batteries with Lifeline AGM
- Installed LED lights through-out
- Installed new Icemaker
- Installed new washer
- Removed and resealed forward three windows
- Added new cockpit cushions
- Replaced both hot water heaters
- Replaced 4 A/C Compressors
- Caterpillar 1000 hour service and replaced both aftercoolers
- Installed wind screens
- New salon soft goods 2017
- Replaced sunroof with leak proof version with electric hatch
- Added fender hooks
January 2020, DIAMANTE just completed a major yard service period, all thru hulls service, prop speed on running gear, fresh bottom and the installation of HUMPHREE INTERCEPTOR Trim Tabs which according to the Owner and Captain both, is simply amazing in ride. Expensive but worthwhile.
DIAMANTE offers three charming staterooms each with their own private head, in a beautiful combination of fabrics and varnished cherry. A separate crew cabin is located aft.
Upon boarding, you are greeted with a large comfortable AFT DECK area, with varnished teak table, long settee and four varnished teak chairs. In addition to storage, servicing this area is an electric grill by Miele, icemaker and refrigerator, while being protected by a fixed stainless steel and fabric awning with removable side curtains and clear back curtain of Strataglass. Staircases on both port and starboard lead to the swim platform and Tender lift, along with engine room access.
Moving inside thru a large stainless framed, sliding glass door to the spacious and airy MAIN SALON, with comfortable built in settees on port and starboard. While presently covered with a custom blue carpet the entire salon area has a teak and holly cabin sole. Surrounded by tinted windows, the view seated in the Salon is fabulous. A concealed TV is on the aft starboard cabinetry, with cherry finished cabinets on both port and starboard. Adjacent to the starboard settee is an electrically controlled high/low drop leaf dining table. Two matching chairs and ottomans finish the seating for the salon. A large weather sealed skylight is in the forward end of the salon adjacent to the galley, this fixed skylight includes an electric opening hatch for additional fresh air.
The HELM is forward to Starboard, with a single Stidd helm seat, just in front of a raised double companion set is just aft, with vanished teak drink holder. The helm offers twin 16’ screens, full electronics, engine and generator controls and a conveniently mounted Joystick for the YachtControler.
The GALLEY is opposite the Helm, U-shaped with a raised breakfast bar and two matching bar stools. The Galley is complete with beautiful Granite counters and excellent storage spaces, a double drawer Sub Zero refrigerator, Miele 4 burner cooktop, Miele dishwasher, Stainless convection Microwave.
Moving forward, down 5 stairs to the Accommodations deck area. Immediately to port is a pantry/owner’s office area, which on the forward side contains Wine Cooler and Twin Sub-Zero drawer style freezers storage cabinets below and glass cabinets above the countertop. On the forward bulkhead is a full desk with chair and bookcase style storage above. On the outboard side are three storage bins.
The VIP stateroom is forward with an island queen bed, with storage below the custom premium mattress, accessed with a hydraulic lift. Two large hanging lockers along with drawers provide great storage, with the ensuite head with curved glass stall shower and gracious spaces make this a true VIP stateroom, not an afterthought as so often found.
Just aft of the private door to the VIP stateroom is the third GUEST STATEROOM with fully ensuite head and stall shower. Surprisingly large for a third stateroom, with generous side by side single berths, night stand with lamp between, and a large hanging locker, while the ensuite head is size typically found on an 85’ yacht.
The MASTER STATEROOM, is aft down two stairs and very private. A large Queen berth, with fabric headboard and twin matching nightstands sets the tone for this delightful stateroom. On Starboard is desk/vanity area, with drawers, and large hanging locker, while on Port is a comfortable and spacious settee with drawers below and a large hanging locker adjacent. A overhead drop down TV is also featured. The Master Head is split on the forward bulkhead with a large Stall shower and sink on the Starboard side, while a separate and private toilet and sink compartment are on the Port side. Like all the berths in the yacht, there is a hydraulic arm lift storage under the master berth.
- 12 and 24 VDC systems, 220 VAC systems
- Northern Lights 20 KW generator with sound shield 1895 hours 9/18
- Northern Lights 12 KW generator with sound shield 672 hours 9/18
- (2) Charles Isolation transformers 230 VAC
- 24 and 12 vdc Mastervolt battery chargers
- (2) Glendinning Cablemasters one each port and starboard, 50 amp with 75’ shore cords
- Batteries systems 4 8D AGM for engine start, 4-8D AGM for House, 2-8D each for bow and stern thruster and 1- 4D AGM for each generator
- Battery isolation switches with emergency paralleling
- Battery switch, emergency paralleling.
- Delta T engine room blowers with automatic emergency shutdown
- Engine room blowers, Delta T®, 24 vdc.
- Carbon Monoxide detector, each stateroom and salon, 24 vdc.
- Inverter, 2500 watt
- (2) Sea Watch S/S hot water heaters
- Twin Caterpillar C 32 ACERT 1550 HP each with 1420 hours 9/18
- Glendinning EEC 3 Electronic Controls
- PTO’s on both main engines
- Sea Fire suppression system with Delta T engine room ventilation system and emergency shut downs
- Dual Racors on each engine and generators
- Fuel transfer system
- Fuel manifold system (both clearly labeled)
- Sea Star Hydraulic Power steering
- Arid Bilge System dry bilge machine
- Gost Alarm system
- Oil Change system
- Engine room access thru Pantograph door with, with at sea access from the aft deck.
- Exhaust temperature gauges at helm
- 5-Cruise Air air conditioning units including A/C for engine room
- Furuno NavNet 3D with 2 16” screens
- 48 M Open Array Radar
- FLIR night vision mounted on electronics mast with remote
- Garmin 6208 Back up GPS
- Simrad Autopilot
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- GOST Alarm System with High Water, Low voltage, temperature, motion and GPS tracking
- YACHT CONTROLER with remote and Joy Stick at helm
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Sidepower sterb thruster
- ACR Remote spotlight
- Tank monitor system, plus separate fuel gauges for each tank at helm
- Icom IC M504 VHF
- Icom IC M604 VHF
- Dual Kahlenberg air horns
- KVH V-Sat for entertainment and communications
- WIFI System
- Muir anchor windlass for dual anchor system
- Maxwell Chain Counter
- Stainless CRQ style anchor with 300’ of chain and snubber
- Dual stainless anchor roller
- Danforth anchor with 300’ rode and chain
- Capstan Warping winches aft port and starboard with foot switches and S/S cleats
- Tender Lift in S/S with 1325 lb. capacity
- Novaurana 14’ HBI with Yamaha 50 hp electric start
- Bose stereo system for aft deck
- Swim ladder undermount on platform
- Transom shower
- Camera system for aft deck
- LED lights through-out
- Runners and crew cover
- 5- CruiseAir air conditioners including engine room
- Sea Land marine heads
- Exalto wiper system
- 1400 RPM’S 14 KNOTS @26 GPH
- 1650 RPM’S 18 KNOTS @65 GPH
- 2000 RPM’S 24.6 KNOTS @102 GPH
- 2050 RPM’S 25.6 KNOTS @ 110 GPH
A rare opportunity acquire a stunning three stateroom express style motor yacht of the highest quality, with the ability to cruise comfortably at many different speeds in one of the most sea kindly designs.
Owners Personal Items:
- Name Reserved
- DIAMANTE towels in head
- Large brass clock in salon
- Owners silverware
- Espresso coffee maker