Built by Alloy Yachts in 2002, the 174-foot (53m) sailing yacht DRUMBEAT is absolutely stunning. This swift and sleek sailing ketch offers stylish looks and impressive speed. Dubois and Alloy Yachts are behind her impressive intelligent design that easily lends itself to high-level performance while also creating an excellent platform for entertaining and relaxation aboard. Understated elegance and comfort aboard DRUMBEAT. No expense has been spared or detail overlooked. A 2019 refit ensures she is one of the most impressive sailing yachts on the charter market.
This pedigreed ketch is spacious with luxuriant amenities. From her large aft lounge area that features alfresco dining and shade if required to the yacht’s flybridge, which is extremely well suited for sunbathing, and also features an additional alfresco dining area with 360-degree views, the yacht’s on-deck spaces allow guests to enjoy life on the water to the fullest. She has an oversized swim platform that provides easy access to the water and to the yacht’s multitude of water toys and tenders.
DRUMBEAT’s interior features a classic aesthetic with beautiful woods, neutral-colored furnishings and pops of color. Her full-beam main salon is spacious and comfortable. It offers a full bar aft and formal dining forward. She offers two additional salon spaces, providing guests with ample areas to enjoy. DRUMBEAT welcomes up to 11 guests in five staterooms, including a beautiful full-beam master suite.
Luxury charter yacht DRUMBEAT cruises at 10 knots and has a max speed of 14 knots. She runs with 10 professional crew that will create a one-of-a-kind for all guests aboard.
DRUMBEAT has circumnavigated the world twice and cruises off the beaten path, ensuring she is ideally suited for guests looking for adventure. She is one of the most impressive contemporary sailing yachts on the market and features exceptional sailing prowess, seaworthiness and comfort for all guests.
2020 Season. Rates p/week + expenses
2020/2021 Season. Rates p/week + expenses
- Extremely spacious full width owners' stateroom with King sized bed, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower. Walk-in closet with ample storage, separate seating area, desk and state of the art entertainment system.
- Each cabin has a television, an individual CD/radio and DVD player
Tenders & Toys
- Castoldi 6.2m (21') RIB - 182hp water jet with weather protection,
- Avon 4.5m RIB for the crew with 50 hp outboard and for pulling the water toys,
- 2 Topaz X sailing dinghies for 1 or 2 people (with new sails: regular, beginner and racing)
- Various water toys: 3 wake board, 2 x water skis, double doughnut, 1 windsurfer, 2 Sea kayaks + 1 Inflatable, 16 sets of snorkeling gear and fins for adults and 10 sets for children, 6 full sets of dive gear with compressor (however RDV diving only), fishing gear and 2 underwater Sea-Doo sea scooters, 1 inflatable SUP.
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS