- Approximately $3mm invested by current owner in capital improvements since purchase.
- Both engines has 5,000 hour service in September 2018 by Mendol Marine
- Starboard generator rebuilt and port generator had 1,000 hour service in September 2018 by Mendol Marine.
- Accommodations for 6 guests in 3 nicely appointed staterooms, all with en-suite bath and walk-in showers.
- Brand new, state of the art, electronics in the Pilothouse and flybridge.
- Three new a/c chillers and air handlers throughout entire vessel (2017).
- Interior features beautifully maintained cherry wood, granite, and marble throughout.
- Captain and crew have been with the owner and yacht since purchase, with excellent record keeping and logs available.
The 84-foot (25.47m) COY KOI is a world-cruising explorer yacht that has been well maintained.
Having received an extensive mechanical refit in 2018, COY KOI is ready for her next global adventure. Her refit included a rebuild on her engines and generators, new a/c chillers and air handlers throughout, new pilothouse and flybridge electronics and new teak on the bow to name a few. Additionally, the motor yacht had a complete paint job in 2015.
The motor yacht’s interior is adorned with plush furnishings that are complemented by rich cherry wood, beautiful granite and gorgeous marble to create an understated, modern styling. COY KOI’s interior is warm and welcoming providing the perfect space to unwind, dine and entertain.
Showcasing three well-appointed staterooms, COY KOI accommodates six guests. She features a double-bed master stateroom, a double-bed VIP and a twin bunked stateroom. Each stateroom is complete with its own en-suite bath with marble countertops and glass showers. In addition, the motor yacht has accommodations for three/four crewmembers.
COY KOI’s split-level flybridge provides the perfect spot to spend time whether cruising or at anchor as it offers ample seating, a bar, intimate dining for two and incredible views of the cruising destination. Aft, the flybridge offers space for a tender. Motor yacht COY KOI also has a protected aft deck with dining, which makes for a great place to relax and socialize.
- Approximately $3 million invested by current owner in capital improvements since purchase
- Both engines rebuilt in September 2018 by Mendol Marine; approximately 40 hours since rebuild (6,000 hours total)
- A starboard generator rebuilt and port generator had 1,000-hour service in September 2018 by Mendol Marine
- Accommodations for six guests in three nicely appointed staterooms, all with en-suite baths and walk-in showers
- Brand new, state-of-the-art electronics in the pilothouse and flybridge
- Three new a/c chillers and air handlers throughout entire vessel (2017)
- Interior features beautifully maintained cherry wood, granite and marble throughout
- Captain and crew have been with the owner and yacht since purchase — excellent records and logs available
|Length||83 FT (25.48 M)|
|Beam||22 FT (6.71 M)|
|Draft||6 FT (1.83 M)|
|Gross Tonnage||145 Ton|
|LOA||83 FT (25.48 M)|
|Beam||22 FT (6.71 M)|
|Min Draft||6 FT (1.83 M)|
|Max Draft||6 FT (1.83 M)|
|Cruising Speed||10 Knots|
|Max Speed||14 Knots|
|Gross Tonnage||145 Ton|
|Water Capacity||7,571 Liters|
|Holding Tank||1,397 Liters|
|Fuel Capacity||28,391 Liters|
Steel hull and superstructure.
Heather gray hull and off-white superstructure; entire boat painted in 2015. Antifouling completed 10/2019.
Teak decks on all decks. The bow teak was replaced in 2018. New bottom paint October 2019.
(25. 47 meters)
Length at Waterline:
7,500 US Gallons
2,000 US Gallons
2,000 US Gallons/day
66 US Gallons
132 US Gallons
92 US Gallons
Fresh Lube Oil:
66 US Gallons
369 US Gallons
When running both main engines and one generator at 1250RPM COY KOI burns approximately 10-12 US Gallons/hour. At 1250rpm it normally reaches, depending on current, 9-10 knots for 4500nm range with +-800 gallons left in reserve.
Consumption per hour
40 US Gallons/hour
20 US Gallons/hour
(2) CAT 3406, 600 hp (300 hp each)
Hours (as of 3.2.2020):
Port: 6,185; Starboard: 6,262
Both engines has 5,000 hour service in Sept. 2018 by Mendol Marine, Fort Lauderdale
Twin Disc MG5091, 2.95:1
Generators & Electricity
32 kW @1500 RPM
(2) Northern Lights
Hours (as of 3.2020):
Port: 2,949 Starboard: 5,447
Starboard generator rebuilt by Mendol Marine in 9/2018. 2,000 hour service to Port generator completed by Mendol Marine in 9/2018.
Generator Fuel Consumption:
Approximately 3 US Gallons/day
Atlas, 50 Hz, 230v
3 4-ton Dometic chillers (new 2017)
12 air handlers throughout entire boat (new 2017)
Matrix Silver Series 600, 4 membranes, 2000 US Gallons/day
Stone and UV filter
Naiad roll control system, underway only
Cramm, hydraulic, 55hp
Backup Emergency Steering:
Handheld, remote backup, pilothouse
Alfa Laval fuel polisher
2 Racor fuel filters each engine
1 Racor fuel filter on each generator
Headhunter; new 2017
Headhunter toilets throughout boat, new 2017
Fresh Water System:
Pressure system; Torrid 66 gallon hot water heater (new 2019); adding heat exchangers
Over $140.000 spent on all new pilothouse and flybridge electronics in 2018. Work completed by Yachtronics.
Seatel 4009 VSAT
New 2017, (except dome)
Navico, 2 handheld, pilothouse
3 Sailor 6216; 2 x Pilothouse; 1 x flybridge
HP Envy Laptop
Backup: Asus Laptop
Furuno FA170 AIS
4 x Hatteland monitors; 2 x 19”, 2 x 17”
1 x 43” Samsung HDTV
3 x 29” Samsung HDTV
(VIP port forward cabin, starboard aft cabin, captain’s cabin)
1 x 29” Thomson HDTV
2 x 22” LG HDTV
(forward crew berths)
DIRECTV boxes throughout entire vessel
Apple TV’s throughout entire vessel
Plex movie system on board
Main Galley Equipment
Miele convection oven
Miele 4-burner cooktop
Refrigeration & Freezer:
3 x Miele Refrigerator/Freezer combos
(galley, guest foyer, lazarette)
3 x Miele under-counter refrigerators
(main salon bar, aft deck, flybridge)
1 x single basin with Insinkerator
2 x bar sink
(main salon bar, crew mess)
(main salon bar)
Crew Galley/Mess Equipment
Miele Novutronic T640 dryer
Miele Edition 111 washer
Maxwell 6000 lb, hydraulic
2 x Pool-N, 200 lbs each, (refurbished 5/2018)
Port: 400’; Starboard: 300’; galvanized stainless steel (both new 2018)
2 x Maxwell; aft deck
Crane and Davits:
Cramm hydraulic; 2,200 lbs- extends 14’6”
Yes, both starboard and port
Yes, handheld on swim platform; hot and cold water
Yes, NVR CCTV with Exaq Software
5 cameras; 2 are 360 degrees with zoom (flybridge and engine room)
Yes, 2; 1 x master stateroom, 1 x captain’s cabin
Fire Fighting Equipment
All fire and safety equipment renewed January 2019.
Fixed FM 200 System:
Seawater Firefighting Station:
Yes, 2 pumps
2 x Viking, 6-person
All personal effects of the owner and crew.
A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon request.