Once a Norwegian Coast Guard ice breaker, the 142-foot (43m) superyacht ICE LADY combines classic aesthetics and modern luxury. From the moment you step on board her professional crew will provide five-star service to ensure a picture-perfect yacht charter.
Designed by Jean-Guy Verges, the yacht’s elegant interior showcases a timeless styling. ICE LADY offers a welcoming ambiance and modern comfort with sumptuous furnishings and plush seating areas. Charter guests will relish their time inside socializing, dining and relaxing.
Superyacht ICE LADY offers five staterooms for a maximum of 10 guests. Each stateroom is the perfect private retreat after a fun-filled day enjoying the sights ashore and the yacht’s watersports. The yacht features a sumptuous main-deck master stateroom complete with a king-size bed, a dressing area, a desk and a spacious en-suite bathroom with a shower and bath. The yacht’s additional staterooms include a VIP with a queen-size bed, a double-bed stateroom, a twin stateroom, which converts into a double and a smaller stateroom with two bunk beds. ICE LADY is baby friendly offering a baby cot, baby park and a baby pool.
Offering charter guests a variety of sociable seating areas as well as sun loungers, ICE LADY allows guests to truly relish the alfresco lifestyle while on board. With the beautiful sea as the backdrop, guests can take in the sights and delightful sea breezes while enjoying delectable meals. After watching the sunset, charter guests can end the day on the superyacht’s sundeck with a magical outdoor cinematic experience watching a movie under the stars.
2020 Season. Rates p/week + expenses
- Luxury yacht with expedition capabilities
- Extremely seaworthy and comfortable
- Refined interior design by Jean-Guy Verges
- An abundance of exterior spaces
- Economical fuel consumption
- Onboard masseuse
- Alfresco cinema on the bridge deck
- Experienced captain and motivated crew
Tenders & Toys
- Sixteen-person 23' (7.25m) Northstar rigid bottom inflatable, Mercury 200 XL engine
- Eight-person 13' (4.90m) Lomac Beluga 500 OK, Mercury F 40 engine
- Floating Tubulars
- Inflatable kayak
- 2x paddle boards
- Inflatable sea pool (4x4m) with jellyfish protective netting
- Snorkelling equipment including fins and masks
- Rendez-vous diving only
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS