WHISTLE is a 76’ Lazzara Breeze with many custom upgrades and features. Her 4 stateroom layout offers spacious accommodations plus a large crew cabin aft. Exceptional performance and fuel efficiency with NEW ZF Pod’s with warranty and reliable MAN V81200’s, she reaches speeds up to26 knots. She has excellent maneuverability and joystick docking. Her air-conditioned flybridge includes a hot tub and a wet bar. The flybridge also features a custom crane for scooter or jet ski storage.
WHISTLE is a 76’ Lazzara Breeze with many custom upgrades and features. Her 4 stateroom layout offers spacious accommodations plus a large crew cabin aft. Exceptional performance and fuel efficiency with NEW ZF Pod’s with warranty and reliable MAN V8 1200’s, she reaches speeds up to26 knots. She has excellent maneuverability and joystick docking. Her air-conditioned flybridge includes a hot tub and wet bar. The flybridge also features a custom crane for scooter or jet ski storage.
Key Features • 4-Stateroom layout plus large crew stateroom aft • TRAC at anchor stabilizers (zero speed) • ASEA shore power frequency converter • Stern garage and hydraulic swim platform • KVH Satellite internet and HDTV • Skyhook dynamic positioning • Excellent maneuverability and joystick docking • Excellent fuel efficiency with new ZF POD drives with warranty • Hot tub and wet bar • Custom crane on the flybridge for scooter or jet ski storage • Automatic blinds throughout the boat • Sunbrella exterior upholstery
• Expansive windows • Sophisticated styling • Automatic stainless steel aft deck door • Automatic blinds • Salon 42” LCD TV Raise/Lower and always visible • Samsung Bluray player • White washed wood flooring • L-Shaped custom couch • Wine glass cabinet • Wine refrigerator • Chrome LED sconces • 120V duplex receptacles • Lighting low volt, LED • Updated/upgraded RTI equipment and A/V equipment in the rack in salon
An unusual feature for her size range is the incorporation of the main deck day head. Located in between the galley and the salon at the bottom of the sundeck stairs, convenient guest access.
• Custom vanity with Concetto semiprecious stone countertop and vessel mount sink • Pedestal mounted faucet • Headhunter marine toilet • Mirror • White washed wood flooring • Storage • Automatic blinds
From the stairs in the galley, aft down the companionway is the impressive full beam master stateroom that features a king-size berth with builtin night stands on either side. Custom fabrics and high gloss finishes create an inviting feeling. Aft on the port side is a spacious walkin wardrobe. Plenty of drawer space is located on both the port and starboard sides of the stateroom. Large windows provide incredible views even below deck.
Private access to the ensuite head is located aft on the starboard side of the cabin. Modern and richly appointed, featuring s a glass-enclosed shower and separate sink. Excellent storage is available in the cabinets within.
• Walkaround Lazzarasize king bed • Drop down 42” LCD TV with Satellite TV • Vanity/deck on the starboard side with seat • Dressing bureaus starboard side with six (6) drawers each • Nightstands on both sides of bed, with wood tops and drawers/bureaus with “soft close” drawers • Automatic blinds • Walkin closet with emergency escape hatch • Majilite overhead panels with foam backing • Fabric wall coverings, removable panels • “Horizon” oversized panoramic hull windows • Direct and indirect lighting • 120V Duplex receptacles • Decorative sconces
Master En-Suite Head • Foot activated sensor night lights • Electric mirror medicine cabinets • Bioglass vanity top, with sink • Chrome fixtures • Medicine cabinet with beveled mirror • Infiniti edge Amtico flooring • Amtico enclosed full-size shower with seamless glass enclosure • Headhunter marine toilet • Bidet • Towel bars, tissue holders, wallmounted soap dishes and tumbler holders • Shower panel system with multiple body sprays • Builtin magazine rack • Exhaust fan • Recessed downlights • 120V duplex receptacles with ground fault breakers • Overhead low voltage AC lighting (LED)
All the way forward of the master, down the companionway, is the VIP stateroom. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. Conveniently located within is private access to the ensuite head.
• Queen bed with innerspring mattress
• Flatscreen satellite TV
• Automatic blinds
• Hanging locker
• Chain locker bulkhead with emergency escape
• Storage, cabinet with drawers and shelves
• Reading lights
• Lighting low voltage AC LED
• Deck hatch/screen/blackout
• Storage under bed
• 120V Duplex receptacles
• Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures
• Custom clothes hamper
VIP Ensuite Head
• Infiniti edge marble flooring
• Lighting low voltage AC
• Power ventilation fan
• Shower panel system with multiple body sprays
• Shower with seamless glass enclosure
• Headhunter marine toilet
• Foot activated sensor night lights
• Storage, medicine cabinet
• Vanity with bioglass countertop and backsplash
• Wallmounted soap dish, tumbler and tissue holder
• 120V duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
In between the VIP and the master, the stateroom is the port and starboard guest staterooms. Both the port and starboard guest staterooms are fitted with queen berths. Forward is a full height hanging wardrobe and the entrance to the private ensuite bath.
• Innerspring mattress • Flatscreen satellite TV • Automatic blinds • Headboard • Hanging locker with fulllength mirrored door • Nightstand with drawers • Storage drawers under bed • Carpet • Majilite overhead panels with foam backing • “Horizon” panoramic windows • Direct and indirect lighting • 120V Duplex receptacles
Guest Ensuite Head • Headhunter marine toilet • Power vent fan • Glass towel shelf with rails • Storage, medicine cabinet with frosted glass front • Custom vanity with bioglass countertop and undermount sink • Infiniti edge Amtico flooring • Shower panel system with multiple body spray • Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures • Amtico shower with seamless glass enclosure • Wall mounted soap dish, tumbler and tissue holder • 120V Duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
Forward of the salon is the galley with an open country kitchen layout and stunning views. The elegant feel is continued with whitewashed wood floors and designer stainless steel appliances.
• Silestone countertops
• Stainless steel “Apron” sink with single lever
• Viking microwave oven
• Viking oven
• Viking range
• Designer range hood with outside exhaust
• Miele dishwasher
• Subzero refrigeration/freezer
• Subzero refrigeration drawer
• Miele coffee maker (built in)
• Auton automatic blender or toaster lift
• Storage cabinets, upper and lower
• Settee with storage
• Glass serving area
• Wood plank floor
• 120V duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
Conveniently located in the linen closet in the guest companionway between the staterooms, is the over/under Whirlpool full-size washer and dryer.
Easy access from the main salon or flybridge is the lower helm station. The helm station is ideally situated on the port side just forward of the galley providing great visibility and comfort.
• TRAC zero speed stabilizers
• Lazzara ISIS vessel monitoring and alarm system
• Furuno Navnet 3D
• AIS (new 2018 install)
• Autopilot Simrad AP24
• 15” easy touch display
• Fully instrumented helm console, including electronic engine controls
• Treben electric leather helm chair, fully adjustable
• ICOM VHF
• KVH VSAT – satellite VOIP phone and internet
• Generator panel
• EPLEX full vessel electrical control system
• Berths for 3 crew • Crew lounge with sofa that converts to a bed • Crew dinette with refrigerator, microwave and sink • 2 x LCD TV • Access to engine room • Access to main deck • Flooring, wood paneling • Lighting, low voltage • Outlets, 120V GFI protected • Storage, drawers • Added bunk bed
Crew Ensuite Head • Headhunter marine toilet • Stall shower • Sink with cabinets • 120V Duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
The flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take in the sun and sea. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer maximum comfort while underway. This area features large teak topped full-service wet bar with stools and a built-in BBQ. There is also a nice hot tub, sun pad, and plenty of seating around the sundeck for large groups of guests to socialize.
• Docking control stations, joystick control command, bow thruster control • 2 x 17” KEP touch screen monitors • 2 x Firenze compo electric helm chairs with integrated cup holders • Teak raise/lower table and settee area • Teak covered wet bar with crown bar stools, grill, sink, refrigerator, and icemaker • Custom davit for scooters: Davit built into starboard rail on sundeck • Access to aft deck via stairway with handrail
The open Mediterranean style aft deck is ergonomically designed for dining alfresco and lounging with a built-in centerline settee that can easily accommodate 8 guests. An automatic electric glass door opens the aft deck to the salon and the combination creates an expansive entertaining area.
• Teak decks
• RTI controlled entertainment systems
• Crew access hatch
• Teak steps to hydraulic swim platform
• Stern garage
• Storage, side panels to port
• Teak varnished table
• Speakers overhead
• TV mount with removable flat screen TV that can be stored inside
• Overhead cockpit lights
• Courtesy lights
• Stainless steel gates
• Storage compartments
• Flush mounted chocks on swim platform thru bolted chocks w/ tender
• 2 x Royal Botania deck chairs
The bow is accessed via the teak-laden walkaround decks and features comfortable seating and sunpad area. The settee surrounds a varnished teak table with a high/low mechanism and is set just aft of a large sunpad for additional guest lounging. The seating areas discreetly hide deck storage for the crew and are designed to rest safely away from the anchor and windlass equipment.
• Hull – paint metallic gray • Superstructure – white gel coat • Decks – teak • Caprails – high gloss varnished teak • Air horn • Windshield wiper system 24 VDC/pantograph type with washer system • Lazzara custom 16” bow, spring and stern cleats, 316L stainless steel • Burgee staff, custom stainless steel • Forward hatch to bow cabin • Lines and fenders • Main deck windows are tinted glass, laminated and chemically strengthened • Helm windshield is high “Thermal E” glass, laminated and chemically strengthened • Stainless steel (316L) round handrails on all exterior decks • Solid PVC rub rail with stainless steel insert • Bulwark doors port and starboard for dock access • Tracy boarding ladder • Foredeck locker for line and fender storage • EPIRB (2018) • New Revere liferaft (2018) • Sunbrella cushion covers • 2 x Stainless steel anchors with anchor wash • 5 x Underwater lights • Fire suppression and extinguishers (recent 2019)
• Air-conditioned engine room • Twin 1200hp MAN V8s (port 1450 hrs, Stbd 1450 hrs 5/2020) w/ underwater exhaust • New 4/2020 ZF Pod drives with electronic steering and Nibral duo-prop (1-year warranty) • Six zone 154,000 BTU air conditioning system with air handlers and thermostats for each zone; touchpad controls throughout the boat • Upgraded more BTUs into the salon (2018) • Replaced all compressors and air handlers 2018 • 24 VDC automatic bilge pumps (1 aft, 1 forward, 1 engine room) • 24 VDC high-water alarm (1 aft, 1 forward, 1 engine room) • Fire suppression system – automatic with engine shutdown, override and manual pull • Headhunter MARC 5 240V fresh water pump • Sea Recovery watermaker • Water filtration system • Water heater, 240V (30 gallon) • Lazzara engineered “Ultra Sound” engine room system • Interior “Isolation Dampening” system • Thermo barrier foil • Headhunter Blackwater pump • Florida bow thruster (New 2018) • HVAC system converted to hybrid closed cooling system • ABT TRAC zero speed stabilizer • Yard visit 2020 (bottom paint, pod service, prop speed and hydraulic swim deck service)
• Generators (x2) 23 kW Onan diesel generators with sound shields (2100 hrs 5/2020) • Shore Power 240Volt/60 cycle (new cord 2019) • ASEA marine shore power and frequency converter (can be bypassed if not needed) • Smart Y shore power connector • Batteries, AGM Group 31 • Two battery chargers (40 Amp Charles Chargers) • Emergency 24 Volt DC lighting in lower hallway
Custom davit for tender or toys built into starboard rail on sundeck.