PRAXIS was built by Feadship at the Van Lent Shipyard and was launched as FIFFANELLA in 1987. Cruising the world, PRAXIS has always been exceptionally well maintained by a strong history of experienced Yachtsmen/ Owners, each of whom continually updated and refit her on a regular basis.
With three expansive decks, motor yacht PRAXIS provides a variety of options inside and out for entertaining, lounging and intimate dining. Her sophisticated interior has seen many recent upgrades, including new stylish furniture, lavish linens and divine carpeting.
Luxury yacht PRAXIS accommodates owners plus 14 guests (16 total) in five well-appointed staterooms. Her main deck, full-beam master suite showcases a king-size bed and luxuriously appointed his-and-hers master bath featuring marble counter tops and floors, gold fixtures and overhead lighting. The lower deck features four extremely versatile guest staterooms. All guest staterooms on this motor yacht feature flat-screen TVs and full entertainment systems, as well as private en-suite bathrooms with Crema Marfil marble and mirrored vanities.
PRAXIS showcases a massive sundeck that has a full-shade awning (fore and aft), as well as a new Jacuzzi, wrap-around bar and areas for lounging in the sun.
Capable of traveling any ocean while still allowing for the shallow pristine waters of the Exumas, PRAXIS is able to take you wherever your heart desires.
- A classic Feadship completely restored by it's most discerning owners
- Will travel any ocean with its proven hull design, while still allowing for the shallow waters of the Exumas with itâ€™s maximum draft of 8' 6"
- Quantum Zero Speed (At-Anchor) Stabilizers
- In full compliance to MCA and Bureau of Veritas for Charter
- Complete new interior decor surfaces including carpets, furniture, linens, etc.
- Massive private sundeck with full shade awnings (fore and aft) with a brand-new spa with wraparound bars, sun lounging and fully integrated Bluetooth audio system
- Numerous areas inside and out for private escapes and intimate dining or conversation while sightseeing along the way
- Extensive and complete mechanical and electrical inspection and replacement of equipment throughout Praxis in accordance to class
- Complete re-builds on both generators
- Main engines re-conditioned and serviced
- Complete replacement of ship's electrical system including new shore power conversion and AC panel by Fine Line
|Length||143 FT (43.59 M)|
|Beam||26 FT (7.92 M)|
|Draft||8 FT (2.44 M)|
|Gross Tonnage||403 Ton|
|Designer||H.W.De Voogt (Holland)|
|LOA||143 FT (43.59 M)|
|Beam||26 FT (7.92 M)|
|Min Draft||7 FT (2.13 M)|
|Max Draft||8 FT (2.44 M)|
|Cruising Speed||12 Knots|
|Max Speed||15 Knots|
|Gross Tonnage||403 Ton|
|Water Capacity||15,899 Liters|
|Fuel Capacity||52,239 Liters|
|Designer||H.W.De Voogt (Holland)|
- Length Overall (L.O.A.): 142.00 feet (43.28 meters)
- Beam (molded): 26.00 feet ( 7.92 meters)
- Draft (loaded): 8.50 feet ( 2.59 meters)
- Tonnage: 420 gross; 125 net tons
- Fuel Capacity: 13,800 US Gallons (52,900 liters)
- Water Capacity: 4,200 US Gallons (15,900 liters)
- Watermakers: (2) @ 4,500 US Gallons (34,068 liters)
- Lube Oil: 430 US Gallons ( 1,625 liters)
- Waste Oil: 430 US Gallons ( 1,625 liters)
- Maximum: 15.0 knots
- Cruising: 12.5 knots
- Economical: 11.0 knots
- Engine Type: (2) Caterpillar 3508 DI-TA diesels @ 775 Hp each
- Gearboxes for Main Engines: Reintjes
- Drive: Propeller
Generators & Electricity
- Output: 110/220V/3 Phase/60 Hz
- Generators: (2) 99 kW Northern lights
- Shore Power: 208V/3 Phase/60 Hz, 100 Amp Atlas Power Converter
- Batteries: Maintenance free type
- Type: N.R.Koeling (Copeland compressor) 30 ton capacity, Heinan Hopman digit climate controls in all guest accommodations plus 3 Aqua Air fresh units, plus heat
- Watermakers: (2) Reverse Osmosis
- Stabilizers: (2) Hydraulic Zero Speed Quantum
- Bow Thruster: (1) Keypower 26" tube hydraulic proportional, 125 hp
- Steering System: Head Hunter
- Fuel Separator & Filtration: Alfa Laval
- Sewage System: Tenford
- Fresh Water System: Watermakers Inc. water makers: 9,000 GPD
- Bilge Water Filtration: Classification approved bilge water separator
- SATcom: (1) Mini M
- (1) Seatel 4009 VSAT
- Telephone System: Panasonic digital PABX with Panasonic Hybrid programmable handsets
- SSB: (1) Furuno FS-2570C
- VHF: (1) Furuno FM-8500S DSC
- Cellular Phone System: (1) 4G enabled GSM Quad band phone linked to the ships network providing voice & data
Hand Held UHF Transceivers: (10) Hytera X1P Digital
Ships Computer: Full Gigabyte ships network, included central server and numerous work stations
Network Printer: HP multi function fax / scanner / copier
- Radar: (2) Furuno FR2210 Color, ARPA-23 radars, monitors
- Gyrocompass: (1) Anschutz Digital Gyro Standard 20/Anschutz BSH/46/33G/94 Gyro repeater
- Magnetic Compass: (1) Decca MK3 Observer
- Auto Pilot: (1) Anschutz Pilotstar D
- Depth Sounder: (5) B&G 20/20
- Sat Gyro: (1) Furuno FSN-70 Satellite Gyro
- GPS: (2) Furuno GPS GP-33, (1) Northstar
- AIS: (1) Furuno F-150LC 90 Loran
- Chart Plotters: (1) Nobletech Admiral, Furuno Time Zero, (1) Transas
- Wind and Speed Indicator: (1) B&G 2020 Displays and B&G Hercules II
- TV’s: (2) Samsung 46” 3D Main salon, (1) Samsung 46” 3D Master Stateroom
(6) Samsung 26” guest staterooms, crew mess, captain’s cabin), (1) Samsung 46” 3D Sky lounge
- Satellite TV System: (2) Sea Tel 48” dish with Seatel arbitrator switch over with 9 DirecTV receivers units for US reception
- Video On Demand: • (9) Apple TV units providing full video on demand
- Amplifiers: (9) Marantz NR1604 5.1 AV receivers, (1) Yamaha AV receiver – main salon zone 1
Music: Full boat SONOS music on demand system for all public and owners areas
Main Galley Equipment
Cooking Equipment: (2) New ranges and ovens
(1) Miele microwave oven
Refrigeration/Freezer: (2) Reach in refrigerators
(2) Reach in freezers
(1) Walk-in refrigerator & freezer
Dishwasher: (1) Miele dishwasher
Other: (1) Kitchen-Aid garbage compactor
(1) Kitchen-Aid garbage disposal
Crew Galley/Mess Equipment
Cooking Equipment: (1) Miele microwave
Refrigeration/Freezer: (1) Sub-Zero under counter beverage refrigerator
Other: (1) Miele full-size dishwasher
Additional Galley Equipment
Cooking Equipment: (1) Giridon tableside grill (pantry)
Refrigeration/Freezer: (3) SubZero refrigerators
(3) Scotsman icemakers
(1) Fisher Pykel refrigerator/freezer (stew pantry)
Other: (1) SubZero wine locker (pantry)
(1) Miele dishwasher (pantry)
(1) La Spazsiale Vivaldi II coffee machine
Main Laundry Equipment (2) Miele Commercial washing machines
(2) Miele Commercial dryers
(1) Whirlpool commercial large washing machine lazarette
(1) Whirlpool commercial large dryer lazarette
Remote controlled searchlights
Deck windlass with 600’ of anchor chain, P&S
CCTV System: CCTV with 3 fixed color deck night and day cameras, 1 pan tilt zoom in the engine room and a high range night vision pan tilt and zoom on the aft of the mast. With DVD record function
Monitors: (2) Crew mess and Bridge
Fire Fighting Equipment
Fire Control System: Kidde rate of rise and smoke fire detection system
Fire Extinguishers: (12) Halon, (5) Powder and (2) Carbon dioxide
Other: Fire bunker gear (2) Cairns 3200021-03 SCBA’s, (2) Janesville Nomex suits, boots, hoods
All new safety equipment as of 2017(including but not limited to the following):
• (8) Sets of flares
• (12) Strobe Rescue lights
• (10) Hi-Tech PFD lights
• (27) Merchant Mate Stearns life vests (adults)
• (6) Children’s Stearns life vests (50-90 lb
• (6) Children’s Stearns life vests (30-50 lb)
• (6) Inflatable harnesses automatic w/D ring harness
• (4) 3001 Infants Heads up vest
• (43) Strobes for life jackets
• (6) Strobes for harness
• (1) Manual air horn
• (1) Para Foil rescue kit
• (10) 2 pack whistles
• (4) ACR Life Ring
Located forward on the main deck, the full-width master suite has a king size bed. There are twin, cedar- lined (covered with laminate), hanging lockers in the forward bulkhead. A small vanity on the port side with a telephone on either bedside table. There are under-bunk drawers available for storage as well as generous space on both port and starboard sides. Separate his and her baths, both with “cream” stone.
Located on the lower deck aft, there are four generous guest staterooms totaling sleeping accommodations for 14. One cabin features a queen sized bed, another features a queen, a twin and a Pullman. The other two guest staterooms feature a full sized bed, a twin bed and a Pullman in each. All guest staterooms feature flat screen TVs and full entertainment systems as well as private en-suite bathrooms with cream colored marble and mirrored vanities.
The captain's cabin is located on the boat deck just aft of the wheelhouse and features an en suite shower. Crew accommodations are located all the way forward on the lower deck level and are separated from the guest staterooms by the mid-ships engine room. Crew accommodations include a double engineer's cabin and three double crew cabins, each with upper and lower berths. All crew cabins have private heads with shower facilities.
A starboard side stair leads up to the sun Deck from the Boat Deck. Starting aft are moveable chaise lounges located in the center with large umbrellas for shade. Built in seating and sun pads are located forward; port, starboard and centerline with additional storage lockers located underneath. The centerpiece of the Sun Deck is the newly installed Jacuzzi with surrounding bar and a service area containing refrigerator, ice maker and sink.
Beginning aft on the boat deck is storage for the rigid hull inflatable and the boat deck crane.
Two 25-person life rafts are situated here, both port and starboard. Moving forward is the bridge deck furniture including ottomans and a large coffee table and moving forward is a sectional sofa facing bookshelves and a Flat Screen TV. The entire area has large windows that offer beautiful views.
Entrance to the sky lounge through sliding glass doors or the port side door. Inside the sky lounge at the rear is a large circular table with seating for eight. Also featured in the sky lounge are two settees port and starboard with two Lazy boy recliners facing bookshelves and a 46” 3D Television, the whole area has large windows that offer a beautiful view.
Continuing forward there is a day head and a spiral staircase that leads to main deck foyer. Also located in the main deck foyer, to port, is the day head and Owner’s locker to starboard.
All the way forward is the enclosed bridge. Access to the wheelhouse via hallway from the sky lounge which also contains the radio/chart room. The wheelhouse is finished in red oak with blue leatherette trim and red oak flooring. A central console contains the navigation and machinery instruments as well as main engine controls. The radio and chart room is also finished in red oak.
Beginning at the aft deck, featured is a settee on center with storage lockers underneath, to each side are sets of chairs with coffee tables. An oval teak table is located on the center line for Al Fresco dining. Located port and starboard there are counters with overhead cabinets for storage and doors that lead onto the main decks.
Entrance to the main salon from aft deck via sliding glass doors. To starboard a circular stairwell leads to guest staterooms on the lower deck. The main salon is very spacious and its highlights include two couches with end tables on either side, a wing back chair and a built-in cherry desk with chair starboard. Moving forward is the formal dining salon with a large dining table.
Continuing forward to starboard is the grand entrance to starboard main deck, and boat deck via grand foyer. To port, entrance to the stainless steel galley via port main deck and dining saloon.
The galley is industrially equipped.
The full-width Owner's stateroom is located forward on the main deck. This suite comprises of a luxurious stateroom with king size bed and twin en-suite dressing areas and bathroom. Forward port and starboard are two walk-in hanging closets with extensive hanging and storage space. Also featured in Owner's suite are built-in port and starboard dressers, the port dresser incorporates a vanity with stool, and entertainment center located aft with a 46” 3D television. The luxuriously appointed his & hers master baths feature marbled counter tops and floors, gold fixtures, and overhead lighting.
Located on the foredeck is a large anchor windlass. Steps leading to main deck are located centerline of the yacht. To aft port and starboard there are storage lockers.
Bureau Veritas under water 30 year survey completed Fall 2017
Bottom completely media blasted back to white metal
Bottom completely barrier coat applied to 3 Mil thickness
Bottom completely coated 2x with Micron 99
Hull plate thickness tested as per B.V. survey
Replace 5x suspect areas of hull plating in accordance with B.V. standards
Install new Parker CCV system on both engines
Sea water pumps rebuilt by MENDOL
Main heat exchanger, transmission cooler, fuel cooler, and aftercoolers all removed cleaned, and PSI tested
ALL new mechanical monitoring gauges
3 cylinders per main borescoped as per B.V. Request - PASSED
Coolant system flushed, all new thermostats, and new CAT ELC coolant
ALL new injectors 16x
Valve lash and fueling timing checked and adjusted
ALL new rubber design flex couplings
ALL new fuel lines
ALL new flexible coolant lines
RAYCOR Primary fuel filters rebuilt and painted
ALL NEW starting batteries winter 17'
Akerboom replaced both rear seal assemblies
Akerboom drained both stern tubes and refilled with new oil
Akerboom performed tail shaft runout as per B.V.
Tailshaft die penetration tests completed by Rybovich
Propellers removed and brought back to S Class
Fuel transfer manifold completely rebuilt by Rybovich Valve Shop
ALFA LAVAL centrifuge completely rebuilt by Ingham Engineering.
ALL RAYCOR primaries completely rebuilt using OEM parts.
New style a heat exchanger and associated plumbing fitted
Sea water cooling pump rebuilt and painted
Port and Starboard generators majored by MENDOL. Both gens load bank tested by MENDOL after rebuild.
All new hoses, fuel, oil, seawater, exhaust
New D’Angelo Exhaust Mixers 5 year warranty
New Injectors / injector orings
New Oil Coolers
New boost / water psi gauges
Injection Pumps removed and serviced
Coolant systems flushed and filled with new coolant
NEW EASY GEN CONTROL SYSTEM by FINE LINE
ALL NEW starting batteries winter 17'
TWO NEW 4000GPD single tube membranes.
Flow panels completely rebuilt with OEM components
TWO NEW Headhunter Dorado lift pumps
High Pressure pumps rebuilt by WATERMAKERS INC.
BLUESTAR - Three deck complete remediation and air quality certified
Compressor oil and filter driers serviced by CUGE MARINE
Evaporator received all new insulation by APPLETON INTERNATIONAL
ALL NEW crew mess air handling units with digital elite displays. Total of 5 units replaced.
New Variable Frequency drives for both compressors.
HULL SKIN VALVES
Replace all gate type valves with new (15x)
Replace galley drain swing check valve (1x)
Replace generator suction inlet valves (2x)
Replace Main Engine underwater exhaust valves (2x)
Replace Main Engine exhaust bypass valves (2x)
Replace water maker inlet valves (2x)
Rybovich cleaned and pressure tested remaining valves in accordance with B.V.
Open, clean and make necessary repairs to both grey water tanks
Open, clean and make necessary repairs to both fresh water tanks
Open, clean and make welding repair to center main fuel tank
Condemn integral black water tank in engine room
BLACK WATER SYSTEM
New Headhunter Treatment control panel and new tank sensor
System Completely re plumbed
New Vent Pipe in ER by Rybovich
OIL WATER SEPERATOR
New media filter Fall 17'
Content meter calibrated Spring 17'
Passed B.V. Survey Fall 17'
Install two new Samsung combo cook tops (1x induction, 1x conventional)
Galley Extraction duct professionally cleaned
All cabinets aligned and new latches installed
New 18,000 BTU air handler installed
New LED Lighting throughout galley and stew pantry
New Delta faucet at galley sink
New Carpet throughout entire interior
Removed carpet from foyer and polished floor
Owners list of preference changes completed
New Wheelhouse control panel Fall 17'
POWER MANAGAMENT SYSTEM
Complete electrical refit of the PMS system by Fine Line Marine. New EASY GEN Woodward generator control system. All class and type approved Schneider components used.
SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED MACHINERY SURVEY FALL 17'
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.