- Aluminum hull and superstructure.
- Carbon fiber masts and booms.
- Teak decks.
|Length||176 FT (53.8 M)|
|Beam||35 FT (10 M)|
|Gross Tonnage||460 Ton|
|LOA||176 FT (53.8 M)|
|LWL||145 FT (44 M)|
|Beam||35 FT (10 M)|
|Min Draft||14 FT (4 M)|
|Cruising Speed||11 Knots|
|Max Speed||13 Knots|
|Gross Tonnage||460 Ton|
|Fuel Capacity||45,000 Liters|
|Engines||1 x CAT 1500 HP|
|Engine Model||Caterpillar C30, 12 cylinders|
|Engine Hours||14,695 hrs (Aug 11, 2016)|
|Generators||2 x 104 kW Northern Lights M6108|
|380V 50Hz 1500rpm|
|Completely overhauled at 10.000 h|
|1 x 12 KW MASE IS 14.55 # G150567|
|Generator Hours||Port: 36,324 (July 20, 2016)|
|Stbd: 36,128 (July 20, 2016)|
|220V/50HZ single-phase for lighting and
|low power machinery.|
|24V DC for emergency lighting|
|electronic instruments and alarms.|
|Shore Power||One 100kVA shore power connection panel|
|which allows three-phase voltage at 380V|
|Batteries||One 24V lead-acid battery bank for the main|
|engine starting circuit, located in the engine
Two 24V lead-acid battery banks for the starting
circuit of the electrical generators, located in the
One 24V - 720A/h (approx.) gel battery bank for
24V services circuit and electronics located
above main deck.
One 24V - 200A/h gel battery bank to supply
the R/T station located above the wheelhouse.
One 24V emergency generator starting battery.
Condaria 90002 360,000 BTU with two compressor groups each with:
• Two condensers
• One evaporator @[email protected]
• One boiler with 3x10Kw heating elements
• One cold sea water pump, plus a spare
• One chilled water pump, plus a spare
• One hot water circulating pump, plus a spare
• One provision for A/C inlet and discharge while dry-docking
Chargers: Master volt.
Water Makers: Two Idromar, each with 7,000 liters per 24 hours capacity.
Ground Tackle: Two stainless steel Perini Navi type anchors (438 Kg each) with approximately 180m of chain each side. One 50Kg Fortress anchor.
Spares: Normal spares for Mediterranean and Caribean seasonal chartering.
Passerelle: One five meter OPACMARE telescopic gangway.
and two twins with Pullmans). The Owner's suite can be split into two fully independent en suite
doubles. The Owner's suite has direct access to the swimming platform via the lazarette.
• One forward anchor light (white, 360º, 2 miles) and two mast head lights (red, 360º, 6 miles).
• Two navigational lights (white, 225º, 6 miles red 225º, 6 miles).
• One override/take-over unit.
• One NAVIPILOT V/GM master unit including an electronic Autopilot linked to the Gyrocompass.
• Two removable NUC (red, 360º, 6 miles).
• Two FURUNO FR1510DA MKIII 72 nm radars w/antennas interfaced with Gyrocompass through
• Two FURUNO GPS units GP MKIII.
• One FURUNO FAX 208 weather fax NAVTEX.
• One paddle wheel log counter with gravity switches and one heel sensor.
• One masthead unit mod.213 on main mast one gauge, one Gyrocompass analogue repeater.
• Three frudder position/angle indicator, 3 NFU tiller.
• Two PC Home designer running MAXSEA Plotter on two 21" display plus one 21" display on the fly
bridge port station.
• One interfaced Sperry Marine 100 Gyrocompass.
• One FURUNO FE 700 LCD echo sounder.
• One B&H Hercules 890 Series 2000 system complete with echo sounder.
• One gyro control panel, one override/takeover button, two control mode of 3 buttons(AUTO, HAND,
• One NMEA distributor connected to the radar, one FURUNO FMD 8010 remote display, one B&G
Hercules 2000 series.
@[email protected] Communications Equipment
• One communication/interphone system with two control units with volume controls both in the
wheelhouse and the fly bridge and with reversilble water tight loud speakers.
• One fax line and twenty three private intercom telephones interfaced with two shore connections,
with one Satcom and GSM.
• One unit with double voltage supply N163 220V AC/ 24V DC.
• Two Pathfinder SART radar transponders 9GHz.
• One Sailor VHF DSC 6222 + one crew mess remote handset & FURUNO HS2721 on fly bridge.
• One unit with double voltage supply P2408 220V AC / 24V DC.
• One UPS 1500 KVA.
• Two JOTRON 9110 portable VHF's in the wheelhouse.
• One VHF antenna on the mast.
• One Panasonic KXT1232-11 with a max of 24 intercommunicating sockets.
• One unit with double voltage supply P2406 220V AC / 24V DC.
• One router for the internet access through SATCOM B at 9600 bps.
• One EPIRB.
• One Thrane and Thrane TT 3606E SCANSAT C transceiver with DSC keyboard & Sailor printer.
• Remote alarm/distress box Thrane and Thrane TT3042C.
• One SCANSSAT antenna.
• Two spare batteries and two battery chargers for KVH V7 V-Sat, fitted November 2007.
• One Fleet 77.
- One Kaleidescape U3 Server, 10.5 TB Storage, 2,000 DVD's.
- Eight Jamo speakers.
- Airport express wireless music.
- One centralized system multi rooom in music room with Ipod touch & airport Express throughout.
- One Jamo subwoofer.
- One Pioneer amplifier.
|• One Samsung 50" LED color monitor||• Kaleidescape K-Player 5,000
|• One Denon Dolby digital DTS Amp.||• One Jamo Multi Purpose Sub Amp
|• One Jamo in ceiling 15 music speaker system
||• One Subwoofer
|• Ipad at each station running RT1 for AV system|
|• One JVC 42" Full HD 1080p TFT Screen||• One Kaleidescape K-Player 5000|
|• One Jamo in ceiling 15 music speaker system|
|• One Samsung 32/27" HD TFT||• One Kaleidescape K-Player 5000|
|• One Denon amplifier||• One Jamo music speakers|
|• One Apple media server plug|
|• One Pioneer Amplifier
||• Eight Jamo 10" Speaker Unit
|• Airport Express wireless music
|• Jamo in ceiling, 10 music speakers
||• One Denon Amplifier
|• Kaleidescape, Playstation 3,
Mac Min watching possible
|• One Samsung 40" screen
||• One Kalidescape K-Player 5000|
|• One small Electrolux RN4281 fridge
|• One Sharp LC 15 C2E TFT 115" color TV
||• One Pioneer DV 737/B DVD player (region free)
|• One Pioneer DHE3300R tuner CD player
Crew Cabin, Main Galley and Laundry:
|• One Pioneer DHE3300R tuner CD player
||• One pair of JLB GTO 502 music speakers
|• One 24/12V 18A protected voltage regulator
|Galley||One HOSHIZAKI IM-45 water cooled ice maker|
|One Angelopo grill|
|One MIELE 636 microwave oven|
|Two MIELE dishwashers G7856 professional|
|One Angelopo stem oven and hob top
One Angelopo deep fat fryer
|Laundry||Two MIELE industrial grade washing machines PW 6065|
|Two MIELE industrial grade dryers PT 7136|
|One MIELE HM 5310 folding ironing machine|
• One 21 ft Castoldi tender
• One 19 ft Castoldi tender
• One F7 seabob
• One F5 seabob
• Two adjustable paddle boards @[email protected]
• One wind-surfer with two rigs
• Two Laser dinghies with sails
• Two dive tanks with dive jackets
• Twelve watersport life jackets (various sizes)
• Twelve wet suits (various sizes)
• Two sets of water skiis
• One wake board
• One knee board
• Two inflatable towable donuts
• One banana boat
• One inflatable trampoline
• Two large umbrellas
• One kite surf with kite surf board
• One massage table
• One Weber barbecue
• Two fishing rods
• Set of mask and snorkels
• Beach toys for kids
• Three hard fenders for transom and sets of hand rails
• Two large size inflatable fenders
• Four tender whips
• Ten mooring lines (various sizes)
• One spare Fortress anchor
• One pilot rope ladder
• One 4 meter boat hook
• One Jacuzzi
• Ten beach chairs
• Four square beach tables
• Three round deck tables
• One square deck table
• Three deck loungers
• Two large coolers
• Two spinnakers ranging from 1000 mq to 1400 mq
• Stay sail
• Carbon fiber masts and booms with in boom furling
• Several portable fire extinguishers in all cabins and throughout boat
• Two twenty man inflatable life rafts, suitable for ocean use
• Four life rings: two equipped with orange smoke and light, two equipped with 30 meters of rope
• One set of signal rockets and distress flares
• Set of safety harness for working aloft and overboard
• Two bosun's chairs @[email protected]
• Thirty-eight tested life jackets
• One complete MedAir medical kit
• Two sets of fire fighting equipment with two self contained BA units, axe and flash lights
• Four spare tanks for BA units
2011 Full Rig Refit (All spars, mast, spreaders & booms painted)
2012 Full Paint Job Hull & Superstructure
2015 10 Year ABS Survey
2015 Main Engine & Generators Overhaul
2015 Full Rig Refit
Parsifal III is an excellent example of Perini Navi pedigree combined with Remi Tessier style and Ron Holland naval architecture.
She offers generous and versatile accommodations with 5 suites executed in extreme quality, with great attention to detail. Her charter record and reputation is considered industry leading may make for an interesting opportunity for the next Owner to capitalize on.