*Not available for sale to US residents while in US waters.
Designed by Rainsford Saunders and built by Pride Mega Yachts, ILLUSION PLUS is the largest gigayacht ever to be produced in Asia. ILLUSION PLUS combines performance and comfort while offering the long-range cruising capabilities of 5000 nautical miles at 15 knots. The 88.5-meter, six-deck yacht has benefited from private use since her 2018 launch. An innovative vertical bow and an abundance of interior volume measuring in at 3,642 gross tons coupled with her unique propulsion system make her a truly unique gigayacht. Pride worked closely with Rolls-Royce to create a diesel-electric system with Azipull thruster pods, she is ultra-efficient and quiet, without compromising her speed.
The interior design is by the renowned Sinot Yacht Design. The main deck salon mezzanine feature allows the interior to be opened creating a double-height atrium, comfortable seating and a cinema screen while an elevator connects four of the six decks. She features accommodations for 12 guests in 8 massive staterooms including a noteworthy 860-square-foot owners suite, located on its own deck. In addition to the suite, the yacht has two VIPs, two double guest cabins, one twin, and two staterooms for the owner’s staff on the deck below. Quarters for the 25 crew members are in 15 cabins on lower decks.
Illusion Plus is a real opportunity to acquire an “as new” vessel without having to wait the building time.
• Interior design by Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design
• Interior fit-out by Greenline Yacht Interiors
• Naval architecture by AZURE
• Large 6 deck volume of 3,642 GT
• 2 x Jacuzzi’s including a 5 x 4m main deck Jacuzzi with waterfall feature
• Dedicated spa with sauna, steam room, massage room and lobby
• 80m² Owner’s suite with his and hers bathrooms, private deck space and office
• Spacious lounges - double-level atrium in main salon
• The positioning of guest accommodation on the upper and main decks allows for maximum natural light
• Main deck gym and beauty salon
• Cinema screen in the main deck lounge
• Elevator connecting four decks
• 3 x Custom tenders housed in a spacious lower deck tender garage
• Lower deck ocean lounge with bar
• Diesel-electric Rolls Royce propulsion package including 2 x 1700 Kw Azipull thruster pods
• 2 x Rolls Royce 2,225 Kw generators, Rolls Royce 540 Kw Bow thruster
• Rolls Royce SAR retractable fin stabilizers
• Heinen & Hopman HVAC system
• Dynamic Positioning System – DP0 system provided by marine systems
• Touch-and-go helipad for EC 135 (uncertified)
• 5,000 nautical mile range