- 1 full beam VIP stateroom (or 2 double guest staterooms)
- 1 twin stateroom, starboard side
- 1 twin or double stateroom, portside
- 2 aft twin crew cabins
- 1 forward twin crew cabin
- 1 crew mess
- Full beam main salon with dining area
- Full beam Master stateroom with separate study
- Option for Spa area or twin stateroom, portside
- Option for 1 twin stateroom, starboard
- Captain's cabin
- 1 double crew cabin
Wellness and Jacuzzi
A six places Jacuzzi pool will be fitted in the 16m sundeck, with sunbathing area and shower
A wellness area with sauna and Turkish bath will be provided in the upper deck (Optional)
Displacement (approx. light) 380 t
Displacement (approx. heavy) 425 t
Fuel capacity ~ 105000 l
Fresh water capacity ~ 23270 l
Black and grey water ~ 4270 l
Ballast water ~ 37700 l
Dimensions to be confirmed after stability and preliminary GMT calculations
Two diesel engines MTU 12V 2000 M60, 600 kW power at 1800 rpm, coupled to two ZF 2550 reduction gears.
One Naiad Marine VT75 transversal hydraulic bow thruster with a thrust of 83 kW will be installed.
The control will be from bridge wings and wheelhouse.
Four hydraulic Naiad Marine Model 525 zero speed stabilizers with 2.33 m2 fins will be fitted.
Two identical freshwater makers Seafresh H206A.F, capacity 2272 l/day each
Two fuel separators CJC PTU 1 27/54
Three (3) sets of Onan generators will be installed.
Each 80 Kw 400 VAC – 3 ph – 50 Hz generator
Shore supply 400 Volt, three-phase, 50 Hz with insulation transformer.
The tender and water toys are Owner’s supply; the following can be stowed on board:
- One 5m yacht tender/rescue boat with inboard diesel engine/out drive propulsion for aft upper deck (max 1000 kg);
- One 3.8m service tender or two jet skis for fwd upper deck