RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Aluminium hull painted in Awlgrip Metallic Grey.
- Aluminium (Awlgrip Matterhorn White) and teak deck.
- Aluminium superstructure in Awlgrip Matterhorn White.
- Superstructure saloon window replaced with new double glazed units 2019.
- Underwater servicing including fresh antifouling at the end of 2019.
Keel & Rudder:
- Keel weighs 11,000 kg / 24,251lb.
Engine & Gearboxes:
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 1,810 hours with approximately 283 hours in this ownership. This is the second hour meter fitted so the accumulated hours are circa 3,800. The engine is rated for 12,000 hours use.
- Engine last serviced: April 2019.
- Cruising speed – 9 to 10 knot @ 2,000 rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx. 9 litres per hour.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Lewmar 250 VRTTH retractable aft bow thruster.
- Lewmar 250 VRTTH retractable forward bow thruster.
- 50 mm stainless steel shaft.
- 3 bladed Maxprop propeller.
- 2 x 1,250 litre tanks.
- Additional fuel tank in the keel area. New line Day tank for fuel for gravity feed.
- Total fuel capacity of 2,950 litres.
- 2 x 500 litres tanks.
- Total water capacity 1,000 litres.
- Fresh water pumps with floats replaced 2019.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 4 x 150 litre black water tanks.
- B&G Hydra 3000 electronic instruments.
- B&G Hydra 3000 sounder.
- 2 x B&G H3000 TYPE 2 self steering.
- Halcyon compass.
- Gyro 3D (BGH060004) gyrocompass.
- Furuno Class 2 standard.
- Navnet 10,4" Furuno Meteo.
- 2 x GPS 12 CX1 Waas/Ecran N&B.
- GB65 Simrad chart plotter with glass bridge monitor.
- GB65 Simrad radar with glass bridge monitor.
- Samsung computer with tracker ball.
- Sailor 250 Fleet Broadband.
- Motorola 9505A Iridium phone.
- Broadband Inmarsat Thrane & Thrane Mini M.
- IC-M603 25W VHF.
- IC-M33 5W 70 channel VHF radio (portable handset).
- Kannard Auto GPS EPIRB and container.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 7 berths in 4 cabins.
- The interior is bright and modern with white headlings and dark sole boards and there is a clever use of light wood veneers in all areas of the yacht. The interior makes for a relaxing space in which to spend time. The saloon windows have just been replaced as have all the mattresses aboard.
Description of layout from forwards:
- The crew cabin is forward and there is a full sized single berth served by a heads compartment with WC, and basin
Starboard Forward Guest Cabin:
- An airy cabin with a full sized double berth, good storage and en-suite heads compartment. With shower
Port Forward Guest Cabin:
- Another spacious cabin with a double berth, good storage and a separate en-suite heads compartment with shower. There is a door both from the cabin to the heads and another to the corridor between the port and starboard cabins, so that this heads can also be utilized as a day head.
- The Galley is aft of the guest accommodation and runs the full width of the ship. To port there is a u shaped working areas with lots of food preparation space and a twin sing. The custom cooking, and microwave is to starboard and there is plenty of storage. There is a large refrigerator and freezer compartment amidships and a dishwasher and the 2 forward opening saloon windows provide lots of ventilation in this area.
- This is a bright and airy space with light flooding in from the saloon windows in the superstructure and with hull windows as well. The headlings are white with a dark sole and white saloon furniture. Red directors’ chairs for the dining table and attractive light wood veneers complete the picture.
- The dining table is to port with directors’ chairs on the return and an L shaped sofa outboard.
- To starboard there is a 2 seater sofa and 2 comfortable easy chairs.
- The floors throughout are a rubberized material which is very non slip and which looks very modern
- In the companion way on port leading to the owner’s stateroom, the chart table may be found. The control panel is opposite this spacious area
- This is found to starboard of the companionway and give access to the machine room with generator and iits power take off, pumps and chargers. It also have a work space with vice and lots of storage for tools and spares
- The main engine is housed beneath the man saloon sole with full access making it very easy to maintain
Aft Owners Stateroom:
- There is a large double berth with a desk or dressing table and a red bucket seat.
- The owners’ berhh is gimballed for comfortable use when on passage
- There are ample hatches for ventilation.
- There are plentiful storage lockers and wardrobes.
- There is an en-suite heads compartment with a separated shower stall that is very large with more storage
- There is a separate WC compartment to port with a basin.
- 3 x heads compartments with basin, WC and shower for the 2 guest cabins and crew cabin forwrad
- 1 x heads compartment with basin, WC and a separated show stall aft in the owners’ stateroom
- 1 x aluminium RDM Sparcraft Performance cutter headed sloop rigged main mast painted white
- 1 x aluminium RDM SparcraftT Performance canoe boom with stack pack system
- 2 x carbon spinnaker poles stowed on the mast
- Rod standing rigging.
- Dynema running rigging. All running rigging and sheets replaced 2019
- Harken Unit 4 MKIII furling for the genoa.
- Harken Unit 3.25 MKIII furling for the staysail.
- Harken, Ronstan and Antal blocks, tracks and travelers
- Self tacking track on the staysail
- Spinlock jammers, some replaced 2019 as needed
- 1 x B60-2 STC manual Harken winch.
- 4 x B60-2STHC electro-hydraulic Harken winches.
- 2 x B980-2 STHC electro-hydraulic Harken winches.
- All sails by North
- Sail area upwind - 248 m².
- Sail area downwind - 248 m².
- 1 x 118 m² fully batten mainsail in Trilam.
- 1 x 130 m² genoa in Trilam fully overhauled 2019
- 1 x 42 m² staysail in Trilam.
- Deck and cockpit are on same level which makes working the yacht very easy
- Twin carbon wheels restored 2019
- 22 x Rondal or Goiot hatches.
- 1 x cockpit shower.
- Opacmare hydraulic retractable passarelle
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 1 x Lewmar V6 hydraulic windlass.
- 1 x 63kg Delta main anchor with 120m of 1 mm chain.
- 1 x 40kg Delta spare anchor with 50m of 12mm chain.
- Lewmar capstans port and starboard on aft deck for warping
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Covers, canvas and exterior cushions replaced 2018.
Tender & Outboard:
- 3.7m RIB tender with 30hp Honda outboard engine (4 strokes), integrated petrol tank and wheel station.
- 3m RIB tender with 8hp outboard engine (4strokes). Stowed in aft lazaretto
- ES1000 Steelhard Marine crane on aft deck to deploy the dinghy
- Removable dinghy chocks for dinghy storage aff
- 8 man Viking life raft.
- 8 x Pilot 150 automatic life jackets with harnesses.
- 1 x fixed with 1 x 4 kg extinguisher FE36 in the engine room.
- 1 x fixed with 1 x 4 kg extinguisher FE36 in the generator compartment.
- 6 x 2 kg ABC powder extinguishers.
- 1 x water extinguisher.
Photo Credits: Nicolas Claris