TANGO was built in 2006 by Oceanfast in Western Australia, with the mindset of a seven star finish and a go-anywhere attitude.
The 140-foot (42.5m) TANGO offers incredible accommodations for eight guests on board. Relax in her beautiful layout, which include one full beam master cabin with king-size bed, full-size bathtub with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. For guests, TANGO offers three cabins with queen-size bed, all en-suite.
Take advantage of TANGO’s extensive refit and enjoy her new features, which include a helipad that can be converted into a dance floor or entertaining deck, and a beach club where you can ease off. Relax on TANGO’s Jacuzzi, take a dip in her swimming platform, or take a sauna bathing in her private oasis beach club. She also offers state-of-the-art sound system for additional entertaining. If you wish to spend your days in the water, TANGO offers a Jet Ski and three kayaks for water sports.
The customized layout allows for large groups of up to 80 guests for entertaining on Sydney Harbour with an enclosed aft deck allowing for all weather conditions. Enhanced by an open plan living area, full beam interior and private cigar lounge on the fly bridge, entertaining on Tango is quite possibly the most exclusive entertaining venue in Australia
- Tango was built with a six star fitout and a seven star outlook. No expense has been spared
- Tango carries two tenders, Jetski and three kayaks for watersports
- A sauna and spa cater for those wishing to relax
- Accommodations for eight guests overnight, or 80 guests for a harbour cruise
- Extensive refit and five-meter hull lengthening to 42.5m to include a helipad, entertaining deck come dance floor
- A private oasis beach club was included in the refit
- Enhanced by an open-plan living area
- Experienced long-term charter crew
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers