236' (72M) :: TANKOA :: 2018
€650,000PER WEEK + EXPENSES
From her refined interior and alluring outdoor living areas to her phenomenal chef and outstanding crew, every aspect of the 236-foot (72m) superyacht SOLO exudes an unrivaled luxury.
Designed by Francesco Paszkowski Design in collaboration with Margherita Casprini, SOLO’s interior is contemporary with a timeless air. Her spacious main and upper salons provide the perfect spots for charter guests to socialize and relax with large plush seating areas and an inviting ambiance — her upper salon also offers a dazzling baby grand piano and numerous entertainment options.
Superyacht SOLO’s six striking staterooms accommodate 12 guests in the utmost luxury. Her spacious master suite is a private oasis offering sweeping 180-degree views of the destination while lying in the king-size bed; this space also has a private terrace complete with sunpads and a Jacuzzi that offers 360-degree views. The charter yacht’s additional staterooms include a spacious VIP, two doubles and two twins — the two twin-bed staterooms convert into double-beds allowing for guest flexibility.
SOLO’s main living spaces seamlessly flow from interior to deck, creating a harmonious layout for charter guests to enjoy.
The luxury superyacht boasts captivating outdoor living areas that allow charter guests to fully relish the alfresco lifestyle. SOLO’s sundeck offers guests 360-degree views of their destination while they become sun-kissed lounging on the sunpads and sofas. On the skylounge aft, guests can take a dip in the inviting swimming pool and dance the night away on their own private dance floor, which converts to a touch-and-go helipad. Superyacht SOLO also offers several options for dining including all-weather alfresco table on the upper deck aft.
Charter guests will love SOLO’s outstanding oversized beach club — which is ideal for unwinding. At nearly water level, it offers outstanding views and is complete with a lounge and bar as well as a sauna, hamman and a gym/massage room with a foldout balcony— for ultimate relaxation.
*Charter is only offered in the Caribbean and Mediterranean and not in U.S. waters.
- Third Tankoa Yacht on the charter market after the success of SUERTE and VERTIGE
- Perfect combination of performance and luxury designed by exterior designer Francesco Paszkowski
- Contemporary and spacious interior designed by Margherita Casprini
- Oversized beach club with a lounge/bar area, hammam and sauna with a sea view and balcony
- Infinity pool on the aft deck and large Jacuzzi on the upper aft deck
- Upper deck salon with a baby grand piano and many entertainment options
- Private touch-and-go helipad that converts into a dance floor
- 360-degree views from the sunpads on the sundeck
- Owner's deck offers panoramic views, a private studio and terrace with Jacuzzi
- Free-flowing indoor/outdoor spaces which create a harmonious layout for charter guests
- Fully-equipped gym and massage room with sea views and folding balcony
- Two large tenders and the latest collection of water toys
TENDERS + TOYS
- 2x 24' (7.5m) Dariel custom
- 3x Seabobs FS5
- 3x WaveRunners VX Cruiser HO
- 2x JetSurfs GP
- Catapult trampoline Sport Blob
- Round trampoline
- Six-person towable banana
- Floating pool with jelly fish net 3x8m
- 2x Stand-up paddles
- 2x Kayaks
- Donut Kwik
- Diving gear
- Water ski
- Wake board
- Snorkeling gear
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS