236' (72M) :: TANKOA :: 2018
€650,000PER WEEK + EXPENSES
From her refined interior and alluring outdoor living areas to her phenomenal chef and outstanding crew, every aspect of the 236-foot (72m) superyacht SOLO exudes an unrivaled luxury.
Designed by Francesco Paszkowski Design in collaboration with Margherita Casprini, SOLO’s interior is contemporary with a timeless air. Her spacious main and upper salons provide the perfect spots for charter guests to socialize and relax with large plush seating areas and an inviting ambiance — her upper salon also offers a dazzling baby grand piano and numerous entertainment options.
Superyacht SOLO’s six striking staterooms accommodate 12 guests in the utmost luxury. Her spacious master suite is a private oasis offering sweeping 180-degree views of the destination while lying in the king-size bed; this space also has a private terrace complete with sunpads and a Jacuzzi that offers 360-degree views. The charter yacht’s additional staterooms include a spacious VIP, two doubles and two twins — the two twin-bed staterooms convert into double-beds allowing for guest flexibility.
SOLO’s main living spaces seamlessly flow from interior to deck, creating a harmonious layout for charter guests to enjoy.
The luxury superyacht boasts captivating outdoor living areas that allow charter guests to fully relish the alfresco lifestyle. SOLO’s sundeck offers guests 360-degree views of their destination while they become sun-kissed lounging on the sunpads and sofas. On the skylounge aft, guests can take a dip in the inviting swimming pool and dance the night away on their own private dance floor, which converts to a touch-and-go helipad. Superyacht SOLO also offers several options for dining including all-weather alfresco table on the upper deck aft.
Charter guests will love SOLO’s outstanding oversized beach club — which is ideal for unwinding. At nearly water level, it offers outstanding views and is complete with a lounge and bar as well as a sauna, hamman and a gym/massage room with a foldout balcony— for ultimate relaxation.
*Charter is only offered in the Caribbean and Mediterranean and not in U.S. waters.
- Third Tankoa Yacht on the charter market after the success of SUERTE and VERTIGE
- Perfect combination of performance and luxury designed by exterior designer Francesco Paszkowski
- Contemporary and spacious interior designed by Margherita Casprini
- Oversized beach club with a lounge/bar area, hammam and sauna with a sea view and balcony
- Infinity pool on the aft deck and large Jacuzzi on the upper aft deck
- Upper deck salon with a baby grand piano and many entertainment options
- Private touch-and-go helipad that converts into a dance floor
- 360-degree views from the sunpads on the sundeck
- Owner's deck offers panoramic views, a private studio and terrace with Jacuzzi
- Free-flowing indoor/outdoor spaces which create a harmonious layout for charter guests
- Fully-equipped gym and massage room with sea views and folding balcony
- Two large tenders and the latest collection of water toys
TENDERS + TOYS
- TENDERS 2x 24' (7.5m) Dariel custom TOYS 3x seabobs FS5 3x wave runners Yamaha VX Cruiser HO (PWC instructor on board) 2x jetSurfs GP model Catapult trampoline Sport Blob Round trampoline Six-person towable banana Floating pool with jelly fish net 3x8m 2x stand-up paddles 2x kayaks Donut Kwik Diving gear (Diving Master instructor on board) Water ski Wake board Masks
- & snorkels
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS