Enjoy a warm and exotic adventure on board Motor Yacht SALILA, an expedition yacht designed for luxury charter throughout Indonesia, the world’s largest archipelago including thousands of uninhabited islands. You’ll discover unspoiled destinations in Indonesia while cruising in luxury style on board M/Y SALILA in total comfort.
Motor Yacht SALILA features a harmonious interior which combines natural wood, ocean blue furnishings and soft, cream-colored sofas, ensuring comfortable relaxation at all times. Two spacious master suites offer en-suite baths with large tubs and stunning views. Along with four double cabins and four twin cabins, M/Y SALILA can accommodate up to 20 guests for charter in Indonesia’s most beautiful regions. There is a huge salon, a dining room with teak flooring, and a library. Local artworks and interesting historical photographs decorate the interior.
Four split-level decks with oversized walk-arounds offer both open and shaded lou… nging areas, secluded side pods and sheltered outdoor dining. Soak up the Indonesian sun by lounging on a sunbed or relax in the Jacuzzi on the upper deck.
To make the most of your Indonesian luxury charter, M/Y SALILA employs a certified dive master and a dive instructor, who can certify guests (POA). There are compressors, tanks, four sets of diving gear for students and snorkeling sets on board. Additional dive equipment can be arranged. M/Y SALILA also is kitted out with many fun water sport toys, such as kayaks, SUPs and water skis as well as a banana boat.
Enjoy your Indonesian yacht charter on board luxury yacht SALILA with an all-inclusive rate of $14,850 per night or $89,100 per week (seven days/ six nights), excluding wine and alcoholic drinks other than beer, in Komodo.
Contact us for SALILA’s special EXPEDITION MALUKU offer for November 2017.
- Based in Komodo, Indonesia
- See the amazing Komodo dragons
- Best value, all-inclusive rates
- 10 Luxury cabins, including on-deck two masters
- Jacuzzi and sun loungers on top deck
- Amazing snorkeling and diving
- Water sports, including kayaks, SUPs, water skis and more
- Sunbathe and lounge areas, secluded side pods
- 20 professional, warm and welcoming Indonesian crew
Tenders & Toys
- 2x 7m Tenders with hyphalon tube, 115 HP engine. Each tender can easily accommodate 10 divers.
- 1x small speedboat (max 6 passengers) with 40 HP engine, used mainly to follow swimmers, snorkelers or kayakers.
- Snorkeling equipment
- 6 Double kayaks
- 1 Banana boat
- SUP board
- Floating trampoline
- Basic fishing gear
- Two certified diving instructors. Diving for certified divers only. Certification courses can be conducted for guests upon request (POA).
- Compressors (Coltri and Renner for Nitrox), tanks, weight belts on board.
- Scuba diving gear can be hired at cost (about USD 50 per set per day)
- Additional Dive masters can be hired if required (about USD 150 - 200 per day)
- Outside massage therapist can be hired at cost (about USD 100-150 per day)
- Fishing Guide can be hired at cost (about USD 100 per day)
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS