The 180-foot (55m) QUITE ESSENTIAL offers exceptional, luxurious amenities, including several that are generally found only on larger yachts. This superyacht was a finalist in the 2012 World Superyacht Awards.
Stepping aboard QUITE ESSENTIAL one instantly feels relaxed. Greeted by an inviting pool with a cascading waterfall and a smiling, professional crew of 13, charter guests are impressed the moment they step aboard. Each deck aboard QUITE ESSENTIAL provides guests with opportunities to enjoy the cruising destination and the yachting lifestyle.
Sophisticated yet edgy QUITE ESSENTIAL’s chic interior was designed by Ken Freivokh & Michela Reverberi. The yacht’s interior is complemented by expansive windows that fill the space with natural light and provide endless views. The luxury yacht’s main salon is the hub of social gathering, while the yacht’s skylounge is ideal for relaxing with its baby grand piano and soothing fireplace.
QUITE ESSENTIAL’s guest staterooms make her ideal for family or friends cruising. The superyacht offers posh accommodations for 12 guests in six sumptuous staterooms. Her full-beam master suite is a private retreat that rivals that of a 262-foot (80m) yacht. The stateroom showcases its own secluded balcony, office, king-size bed and lavish en-suite bath. The charter yacht’s additional staterooms include a full-beam queen VIP, which can be converted into two double staterooms, two double-bed staterooms and a twin-bed stateroom.
This Heesen yacht has outstanding outdoor living areas that allow charter guests to easily unwind. While cruising the foredeck with plush lounging or the sundeck Jacuzzi are the perfect spots to take in the views.
For guests with working out on the agenda, QUITE ESSENTIAL delivers offering a fully equipped gym with sensational 180-degree views of the sparkling sea. After a nice workout, charter guests relax their muscles in the sauna, Hamman or with a massage by the onboard masseuse.
- Fully equipped gym
- Sundeck dedicated to health and beauty
- Features a pool and Jacuzzi
- Six resplendent staterooms
- Master suite rivals that of a 262-foot (80m) yacht
- Offers amenities generally found on larger yachts
Tenders & Toys
- Vaudrez Miller 7.5 limo Tender
- Castoldi 18 jet rescue boat tender
- 2 x New jet skis (2018 models)
- 2 seabobs
- Snorkeling gear
- Selection of fishing gear
- Inflatable donuts
- 2 inflatable paddle boards
- 2 inflatable canoes
- New inflatable water toys
- Fully equipped gym: 180° view on the sea with the latest fitness machines. Step machine, cross trainer, techno gym balls, resistance cables, weight sets, yoga mats.
- Spa: Hammam, sauna & massage room.
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers