Built in 2014 by ISA, the chic, sleek 217-foot (66.4m) luxury yacht OKTO is exceptional for charters as her modern amenities, stunning style and top performance will entice any type of guest.
OKTO welcomes up to 10 guests in five lavish staterooms. Her full-beam owner’s suite is private with its own lobby and fold-out balcony — found to starboard and guest controlled with the simple touch of a button — which offers an air curtain to ensure indoor climate control despite the open-air atmosphere. This suite also boasts a his-and-hers en-suite bathroom with a dressing room, steam bath and rain shower. Further into the dressing room is a vanity and makeup area. An adjoining double cabin offers an office or can be utilized for children.
Three additional guest cabins are found below deck. They include one VIP and two doubles. All have en-suite bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes. Additionally, this deck features a single-bed staff cabin, ideal for nannies, teachers or other non-crewmember staff, and a dedicated massage room, which also can be utilized as a beauty salon or therapy room. A masseuse or beautician can be brought aboard by special request.
The yacht’s interior spaces offer a striking design aesthetic, while also providing total functionality and comfort. The main salon’s custom high deck heads (measuring in at 2.2 meters) and use of negative angles create a unique volume and unmistakable energy. The open layout flows beautifully from salon to formal dining aft to the fully retractable circular doors, which open to the main deck aft, creating even more space for entertaining and onboard living. The yacht’s skylounge is well suited for relaxing after a day of fun with its 103-inch Panasonic 3D plasma TV. It is easily converted into a cinema with a popcorn machine. OKTO also offers an elevator from the lower deck to the bridge deck.
OKTO’s deck spaces are contemporary and utilizing a stylish black and white color palate. The main deck after offers alfresco dining at two tables of eight and a lounge with two couches, tables and chairs and shade thanks to large umbrellas. The bridge deck aft has a covered lounge and pool with sun loungers. A settee and table can be found in front of the bridge — this is the perfect spot to take in the views while cruising. Further forward is a large, open deck, available for a variety of uses. The sundeck is home to a round Jacuzzi flanked by sunpads.
OKTO boasts a veritable arsenal of water toys and tenders to ensure fun in the sun. She also has gym equipment for those who want to stay fit while aboard.
2021/2022 Season. Rates p/week + expenses
- Five luxury staterooms for up to 10 guests
- Award-winning design
- Onboard cinema with plasma screen
- Elevetor accessing lower to bridge decks
- Expansive tender and toy inventory
Tenders & Toys
- • Dariel 7.5m (24’6 “) Jet Drive – Guest Tender with Yanmar diesel 6LP, 315 hp
- • Dariel 5.5m (18’0 “) Jet Drive – Crew Tender with Yanmar diesel 4JH, 125 hp
- • Lancer 390P (13’0″)15 hp Outboard – Rescue Tender
- 1x ZR Hoverboard
- 1x ZR Flyboard
- 1 x JETSKI - Sea Doo RXT-X 300 (300hp - 3 person)
- 1x JETSKI - Sea-Doo Performance GTR 215HP (3x person)
- 2x Sea-Bob F5
- 2x Jetsurf boards
- 1x Savage Wakeskate
- 1x Fade Wakesurfer
- 1x Proton Kneeboard
- 1x Byerly Assault wake board
- 1x District wake board and bindings
- 1x Kids water skis
- 1x Monoski and bindings
- 1x X caliber 67 combo water skis
- Jobe Inflatable towable line
- BANANA - 5 person
- Docking Station (Jet Ski)
- Rebound 16 (Trampoline)
- Aquaglide Jungle Jim
- Aquaglide Runway 10
- Jobe 4 Man Watersled
- 1x Connelly 2 Man Inflatable
- 1x Connelly 3 man Inflatable
- 2x 1 man inflatable (Donuts)
- 2x All Around Air Inflatable SUP
- 2x Yakk Air HP2 Inflatable Kayak
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS