NIRVANA is an iconic charter yacht. This 290-foot (88.5m) superyacht has a vast scope of amenities, creating a private and luxurious on-water resort for guests. She was built by Oceanco to their high pedigree, and her interiors were designed by Sam Sorgiovanni. NIRVANA’s furnishings are inspired by the earth and rainforest and deploy natural materials such as teak, woven bronze, silk and onyx.
Charter yacht NIRVANA offers a remarkable balance between tranquillity and action and mirrors the diverse zones and amenities you would find in one of the finest seven-star luxury resorts. She is based in the Maldives each spring and cruises to remote spots not normally chartered by tourists. You will have the opportunity to experience unique picturesque Maldivian destinations and get up-close to the plethora of marine life.
The superyacht has a huge array of bespoke entertainment spaces on board and also boasts a fully-equipped fitness center for guest use and a large selection of water toys.
Twelve guests can be accommodated across five luxurious suites, with the master stateroom featuring wraparound windows and a private deck area.
NIRVANA has multiple extremely versatile living spaces across her five-deck layout. The main salon has an 18-person dining table and this room can be transformed into a nightclub after dinner. The 25-foot (7.5m) counterflow swimming pool on the sundeck converts into a dance floor or stage, and there is also a casino-style games room and 3D cinema.
For those seeking peace and tranquillity while on board, there is a massage room, sauna. The charter yacht so features beautifully designed formal and informal dining areas, and a private office if work has to come with you. These diverse interior zones are connected by a silver engraved glass elevator running from the lower lobby to the bridge deck.
NIRVANA is well suited to charters with young children as there are plenty of child-friendly water toys, as well as optional protective netting, which can be applied to all decks. A young, active crew of 28 have extensive experience and offer specialisms in various water sports and fishing. They are on hand to assist with jet skis, standup paddleboarding, kite surfing and can lead scuba diving groups of up to 10.
2021/2022 Season. Rates p/week + expenses
Tenders & Toys
- • 2 x 10.5 Meter Custom tenders as below :
- 1 x Vikal Sport 10.5 meter
- 1 x Vikal Limo 10.5 meter
- • 1 x 6.5 Meter H&M powerboat
- • 1 x Narwhal 4.20m Rescue Tender
- • 4 x FX Yamaha Wave runners
- • 2 x Yamaha Superjets – stand up Jetski
- • Diving Equipment for 8 Persons
- • (No dive instructor onboard, 3rd Party instructor can be sourced locally, ships policy is to have guests use local operators equipment)
- • Diving Compressor for Refilling on board
- • 4x Seabobs FS Sports
- • 1x Neil Pryde Windsurfer
- • Stand up Paddle Boards –
- 4 x Fanatic - Paddle Board - Adult (10' 6" x 31")
- 2 x Fanatic - Paddle Board - Adult (12'6" x 30")
- 1 x Starboard - Kids Inflatable SUP 9'
- 1 x Starboard - Kids Inflatable SUP 8'2
- watersports and towables:
- extensive collective of towable toys ( Rockstar, Big Marble, Poporazzi. halfpipe etcetera)
- Jungle Joe and speedway
- jellyfish Pool net
- inflatable trampoline
- Full WIBIT obstacle course ( 3.30 hour set up!! its amazing!!)
- Fiesta private Island
- wakeboard , skurf etc
- • OTHER
- • Full Gymnasium with Sauna and Steam Room
- • 2 x Jacuzzis
- • 1 x Pool
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers