Charter yacht MIA ELISE II was built by Trinity in 2012. The superyacht offers large living spaces, an impressive array of water toys, and a crew of 15, ensuring charter guests have a one-of-a-kind on-water holiday.
The luxury yacht features sizeable interior living spaces that welcome guests with plush comfort and timeless styling. Her spaces are adorned with custom artwork, light-colored soft goods and exotics woods. Additionally, high ceilings combined with large windows create an open, airy feel throughout. MIA ELISE II’s main salon is an open space with a large circular bar, ample seating and a formal dining area. The charter yacht’s skylounge is a second salon with seating, a wet bar and a game table. A wheelchair friendly all-levels elevator allows guests to move around the yacht easily.
The superyacht’s outdoor living spaces perfectly complement the interior with additional large spaces for guests to enjoy. Offering sensational views, MIA ELISE II’s sundeck features a Jacuzzi and sunpads with optional shade, alfresco dining as well as an air-conditioned gym, sauna and steam room. Alfresco dining and lounging is also located on the yacht’s skylounge aft. Another lounge area is located on the main deck aft. MIA ELISE II has a phenomenal fold-out beach club located at the water level that allows guests to dive in the sea and enjoy the water toys.
MIA ELISE II welcomes 12 guests in seven beautifully styled en-suite staterooms. The superyacht’s master stateroom is a retreat, forward on the bridge deck, with expansive panoramic windows and a private veranda. The stateroom also has a plush king bed and luxurious en-suite his-and-her bath as well as an adjoining study that can convert into a stateroom. The luxury yacht’s additional staterooms include a queen VIP stateroom also on the bridge deck and three king-bed staterooms and double-bed stateroom with a single bed and Pullman on the lower deck.
Featuring modern stabilization, MIA ELISE II ensures comfort to guests both underway and at anchor.
2021/2022 Season. Rates p/week + expenses
Tenders & Toys
- 12.2m/40ft Yellowfin/3x300 hp (towed)
- 8.4m /27.5ft Novurania Chase/295 hp
- 2 x 2-person Seadoo RXT300
- 1 x Sea-Doo RXT 170
- 1 x Flyboard (aerial board connected to PWC)
- 2 x Lumex Red F5S Seabobs
- 1 x Lyft E-foil (electric-powered hydrofoil surfboard)
- 1 x Manta Hydrofoil bike
- Waterslide-25 ft drop
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Waterskis, wake boards, knee boards
- Snorkelling gear, wetsuits, fishing gear
- TOWABLE INFLATABLES
- Big Mable (3-4 person couch)
- Unstable Mable (3 person)
- Paparazzi (3 person)
- Revolution (2 person spinning disc)
- FLOATING INFLATABLES
- Fiesta Private Island ( 8 person)
- Jungle Jim
- BEACH CLUB
- Fresh water shower, powder room
- EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
- Peloton bike
- True Fitness Treadmill
- Technogym Stepper
- Nordic Track Elliptical machine
- Technogym Weight bench
- Boxing gloves
- Half and full bossu ball
- Skipping ropes
- Ab roller
- Booty bands
- Yoga mats
- Hampton Fitness 2.5LB-40LB free weights
- 6 x bicycles (Crossover)
- 2 x Prodeco Tech Phantom XR electric bikes
- Beach party setup:
- BBQ, tent, chairs and tables
- Not offered for charter to US residents while in US waters.
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS